The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2020, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
iamtrout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DATY911 View Post
upz u for sharing selflessly.
are these cheap joints all give dead fish services? no bj?
BJ doesn't come standard at all. Sometimes the provider doesn't even take off her top. These places never have a shower in the room and the climate of Cambodia is very hot, so it's possible this is a reason in addition to cultural factors. If you asked to shower they might have a room where you can pour tap water over yourself with a plastic hand bucket or something. The handbucket with water thing is fairly common in normal non-sexual places I've been to as well in developing countries.

All these have to be negotiated in addition. For example, I got a BBBJ added for an additional $5 from one provider.
Old 10-03-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster

Sihanoukville Chicken Farm Map

It doesn't go much further than the boundaries of the blue markers and you'll see lots of little kids and families running around deeper into the neighborhood. Lots of providers here ranging from 20s to aunties. They don't have massage signs outside - the girls simply sit outside on chairs. I had a few experiences here and most were $15 with one being $20 for a chick with a petite and rocking body.

--------------

This is Blue Mountain in Sihanoukville. There are easily over 100 girls here, all sitting outside and many of them even latch onto you and try to drag you around. Lots and lots and lots of Chinese patrons here. Prices here were all more expensive than the Chicken Farm at around $30, but I think the girls were hotter, more numerous, and the lighting is better out in the open.

Last edited by iamtrout; 10-03-2020 at 01:01 AM.
Old 10-03-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

Kampong Chhnang Map of Massage Brothels

There are maybe 5-6 massage shops in this little area. It's otherwise a small town. Be sure to write the dollar amount on your phone to visually confirm the price beforehand. I went ahead on a session that I thought was $15 but the provider had actually said $50. Eventually settled on $35 after the session which was extremely overpriced. Lesson learned - visually confirm the numerical amount on your phone first before proceeding.

Last edited by iamtrout; 10-03-2020 at 01:00 AM.
Old 10-03-2020, 12:23 AM
Samster

Pursat Map of Massage Brothels

I must have spent hours riding everywhere here because, same as in Kampong Chhnang because I didn't have the slightest idea where to go.

These are all massage shops with signs outside. Prices ranged from $15-$20. I had a wonderful $20 session with a provider and when I went back to my hotel the manager asked if I would like a girl for the night.

Thansour Thmei Hotel
$10 for an air conditioned room.
$60 for an overnight girl.

From what the manager said, he would bring me a selection of girls and I'd just have to wait at the hotel.

The hotel is located right across the street from KTV Club Sky Bar and there are people sleeping outside on cots as guards for the hotel all hours of the night.

Roman KTV had a large selection of hotties sitting outside the KTV.

I had an auntie quote me $5 for a session, but she was gone by the time I had finished riding around and mapping places.

There are actually more mini brothels to the west of the river than is indicated on the map. They're just kinda scattered in the 2-3 city blocks north of the highway in the middle of town.

Old 10-03-2020, 12:31 AM
Samster

Battambang Map of Massage Brothels

Street 121 and Route 51 are the big roads with most of the massage brothels. There's around 15 I think. I had a few sessions for $15 and an auntie in a mini brothel that's in a quieter part of the town for $10. The actual search radius I rode was a lot wider than is shown on the map so I'm pretty sure I've got them all in Battambang.

Old 10-03-2020, 12:35 AM
Samster

Poipet Map of Massage Brothels can be seen here:

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=19843803&postcount=48

I did some pretty exhaustive riding and even followed a tuk tuk around for a night, thinking he could show me to a chicken farm, but I guess there isn't a Sihanoukville style chicken farm in Poipet, unless someone can chime in and provide a solid location. I feel like I rode everywhere.

Last edited by iamtrout; 10-03-2020 at 01:02 AM.
Old 10-03-2020, 12:53 AM
Samster

Siem Reap Map of Massage Brothels

Post can be found here:
https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=19...&postcount=179

Last edited by iamtrout; 10-03-2020 at 10:56 AM.
Old 10-03-2020, 07:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1094 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamtrout View Post
Poipet Map of Massage Brothels can be seen here:
Poipet and Siem Reap had existing threads...

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=12515858&postcount=4

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-03-2020, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Poipet and Siem Reap had existing threads...

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=12515858&postcount=4
Whoops, I've edited my posts.
Old 14-03-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Just back from a 3 night trip in phnom penh, stay at the Nagaworld on their offer of USD 1 or 20 pts room which include free breakfast

The number of ladyboys hanging at naga2 food court and the jackpot machine near the lift of naga2 lift looby has dropped tremendously. around 5 to 6.
Naga 1 free lancers near the lobby bar has dropped to less than 10 compared to those days as many as 20+

Still a fair bit of PRC punters from North east china, shandong and liaoning.
Manage to up a PRC from liaoning for USD 200 as she lost heavily at the USD100 and cannot find a loan sucker, offer her 200 when she followed me to the toilet to ask "help" A looker and a good maoner, ask for tips in the morning but say no as not shiok enough for me, gamber mentality.

Visted the Oxley World bridge area which is a combination of Singapore n PRC town centre, singapore cai png n bak ku teh n collins in bridge mall and PRC eateries opposite which is 2 stroy building, went for the foot massge for USD 20 per hour, if want to fxxk, package is USD 100 which include VIP room, too bad no more juice n masseuer not too pretty
Old 14-03-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Take note if you been to the mentioned countries... in case.
For clarity, pls paste what is the non-travel advisories for which countries? Then we can know travel insurance does not cover which country?

Newspaper may not be accurate
Old 15-03-2020, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Now that Cambodia HV banned most angmos coming to Cambodia, I think price for booking of WL will drop too. I guess very soon riverside wls won't mind accepting usd60 for overnight

Nagaworld now also give free room when we exchange usd1000 into rolling chips. Or use 20 membership points to get a free room.

Old 15-03-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Now that Cambodia HV banned most angmos coming to Cambodia, I think price for booking of WL will drop too. I guess very soon riverside wls won't mind accepting usd60 for overnight

Nagaworld now also give free room when we exchange usd1000 into rolling chips. Or use 20 membership points to get a free room.
The 20 points or USD 1 room is for one time use for overseas members. Tried to book for end April and they say cannot book again, but instead offer of 180 pts or USD 9 for 1 night room instead.
Local rewards card can book free room for 100 pts or usd 5.
Last time roll usd 3000 will get 4 night free rooms, now only 3 nights based on usd 1000 for 1 night.
Old 15-03-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon View Post
The 20 points or USD 1 room is for one time use for overseas members. Tried to book for end April and they say cannot book again, but instead offer of 180 pts or USD 9 for 1 night room instead.
Local rewards card can book free room for 100 pts or usd 5.
Last time roll usd 3000 will get 4 night free rooms, now only 3 nights based on usd 1000 for 1 night.
Here is nagaworld terms, sometimes nagaworld make mistakes eg on my recent Feb trip, nagaworld sent me email said can exchange 180 pts for two nights stay n when I reach nagaworld they say cannot and then I showed them the email and finally they give in after telephoning their manager.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 15-03-2020 at 11:02 PM.
Old 16-03-2020, 12:15 AM
Samster

Bad news,
As at this Monday 16 March 2020 1159pm, all ASEAN travellers including Singaporeans entering spore will be served 14 days stay home notice

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1