The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-05-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
onepink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

OnePink : One Man One Pink Pussy

OnePink Scorecard:

Farm: MILKWAY9696
Horse: Natasha

Looks : Mature, non-SYT, sliding towards OL, not MILF (8/10)

Boobs: Big boobs, creamy and fresh, light brown nipples (8/10)

Shower: Yes for shower together, SOP boob rub for body (7.5/10)

BBBJ: Skilfull Bbbj, took a few test licks before gulping down, slow and steady buildup to a quick up and down the full length of dick. Does not shy away from deepthroat, mouth suction is satisfying while tongue maintains constant contact with the dickhead. Can tell she trying to make me come (8.5/10)

FJ: She behaves like a hungry woman who has not had sex for a long time. Very pro in cow riding like she worked in a horse farm before. On the doggy style, she moves backwards herself to sync in tune with my forward thrusts, the result is long, deep and sensational penetration. Fucks like a star (9/10)

GFE: Plenty of cuddling + good audible moaning (8.5/10)

Remarks:
Good good experience.
Bearing in mind this is OnePink first post but not first bonk.
No rtfs for OnePink, we fuck and forget!
Old 23-05-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3268 / Power: 30
kingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Looks like many Tua Neh Neh from SA and SS!
Dunno who to choose
Old 23-05-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Fiona fr Sexamazon

Get ready for another rendezvous with your college gf... a newbie in the business...

Looks: SYT, her complexion may not be the best, but acceptable for me. She looks like Korean/ Jap and Thai mix, but I'm not too sure. Anyway she is fair by Thai standard...

Boobs: Natural...not for boobs lover. But then again, if u r looking for college gf, that's what u get....

Body: Definitely slim, fair with great looking butt

Kiss/ french: Light kisses n french... she's shy...

BBBJ: Light... she is still new...

Painting n fingering: If u hv the right technique, n find the right spot... she is going to purr like a Jap AV Idol... that's what I like abt newbie... they r fresh n responsive...

FJ: Obliging to whatever u request... but I'm not an acrobat, so my requests r pretty simple...

RTF: Although lack experience, she's got great attitude... to me attitude is more impt... she can gain experience fr u bros...so why not?

this girl looks great
Old 23-05-2019, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 12
darkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewan View Post

3/5 Liza SS
Looks: 8/10 Cute face big eyes.
Body: 9/10 very shapely. A bit of baby fats.
Boobs: 9/10 Natural and big enough for her body. Not saggy lol.
French: 8/10. Good tongue fighter.
BBBJ: 9/10 Good hands free technique. Strong suction.
FJ: 9/10. A variety of position tried. Didnt complain and quite into it.
GFE: 7/10. Need to initiate talks. Great to spoon during rest.
RTF: Yes for her well endowed boobs haha.

Edit: deleted above cause answered my own question.

Thanks for the review!
Old 23-05-2019, 04:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Sub0099 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
Up u for this
Nice nipple she hav 😁

Thanks bro... really nice body she got there
Old 23-05-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 7
cfbj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Silk Stockings Aunna (2/5)
Looks: 7/10 Her makeup was too thick, but still okay
Body: 8/10 Slim.
Boobs: 3/10 Not for boob lover.
BBBJ: 8/10 Not bad, got feel.
FJ: 8/10 .
Massage: she not experienced, but she tried her best
French: 8/10 she said she like frenching, and it's quite good
Old 23-05-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 10
Budweiser8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for TRL Elaine, 21 May, 1900hrs
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=729092

Looks: 7/10 As advertised, she is cute. She does not have the super pretty look but more like GND and her skin is very fair. She is from up north Thailand.
Body: 8/18 Womanly figure, got the curve that I like very much
Boobs: 10/10 Enhanced and soft. Very cute and small light brown nipple that looks good. She gets very arouse when you play with her nipple.
BBBJ: 9/10 Bro SK recommned as I ask for wet slurp bbbj recommendation. She recommend gift and Elaine and I opt for later. She won't stop if u didn't tell her when slurping my tool. Will prefer she suck harder.
Pussy: Advertised as trimmed but it is shaved with liitle stubble hair, probably 1 or 2 day didn't shaved. Totally no smell and super easy wet when we foreplay
FJ: 9/10 pussy is hell of wet upon entry.. Willingly to please and I enjoying the harden pounding on her
Massage: 10/10. Okie it won't be as good as a traditional Thai massage, but the strength is good. As I went for 1 shot, I opt for massage and chit chat with her. She massage from back to toe and toe to both arms. Felt a little paiseh as she massage more than others has did b4.
GFE: 9/10. Secondary school English, so no problem communicating. GFE is pretty high as she will re confirm I need 2rd shot as I left 30mins left. I opt for 1 and rest just chit chat and massage.
RTF: highly yes when vitamin m recovered.

Overall, it is a wonderful session, highly recommend this gem. She has the patient, skills, abit of shyness before stripping to go shower yet naughtyness when foreplay sex during the 30mins.
Other bro pls take good care of her
Old 23-05-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub0099 View Post
Nana teraklover 21/5 430pm

RTF again... cant resist her natural D cup boobs... request her ti AR 10 full min... 2 shots on doggy and CIM. GFE to the max..
Did she allow photo shooting from you? Nice tit, good job.
Old 23-05-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4276 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nana teraklover 21/5 430pm

RTF again... cant resist her natural D cup boobs... request her ti AR 10 full min... 2 shots on doggy and CIM. GFE to the max..
Very nice nipples...
Old 23-05-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 12
bralaha is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbralaha is a Helpful and Caring Samster
My humble FR for Peggy of TRL
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=728954&highlight=peggy

From the pictures, Peggy is like that foxy OL that you see in the office elevator and wanna bang but cant. What greeted me was even better. She was wearing a tight air stewardess one piece dress which left little to the imagination. Immediate turn on.

Shes not young but also not old, Id say late 20s or early 30s. Shes gained abit of weight compared to the pictures, but I dare say I prefer her this way. All womanly curves and confidence. I like confident women who are comfortable with their body. On to the ratings.

Looks: 9/10 I love the foxy look. 100% resemblance to the pics

Body: 8.5/10 very shapely. Womanly curves. Overall very easy on the eye with nice curves

Boobs: 9/10 Enhanced, big, soft and nice proportioned. For me it was perfect.

French: 9/10. Absolute passionate french fighter from start to finish.

BBBJ: 7/10 Good technique but I didn't do a long bbbj as I was too horny to start pounding her.

FJ: 9/10. She shines in this department. Grings her hips into you, forces herself down on you to take as much as she can, one of my best bonks of the year. She seems to love sex and is not shy at all.

HJ: 9.5/10 Thought her how to use two handed technique with babys oil to great effect. The sight of her kneeling infront of me with her loveky boobs hanging down and gyrating with her vigorous strokes was all I could take before I blew a load all over her boobs.

GFE: 9/10. Very friendly,constantly giggling.

RTF: Already did twice! Shes going back in a weeks time, and she told me she wants to fuck as many guys as possible before she goes back. Shes got an insatiable appetite for sex (and money), so bros, please oblige and feed her well. She will serve you well.
Old 23-05-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Sub0099 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by logmeinla View Post
Did she allow photo shooting from you? Nice tit, good job.

She send me privately haha.. planning to RTF soon
Old 23-05-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Lapcheongbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
She send me privately haha.. planning to RTF soon
Wow bro, you share your private collection from her here siao liao lor.
No wonder i cant get a slot with her yesterday. So went for Elaine instead.

Elaine
Booking on 23/5/2019

Elaine is a cute girl with a "Bonking" body. Bonking body means to say she is not too skinny or not too meaty in my opinion. Just the great size for a good bonk. Fair skin with big enhanced boobs.
Very well trimmed pussy. allows me to paint her which she enjoys it much i guess from the way she grabbed my hair.

Will skipped to the bonking and all and go to my main point.

HER ATTITUDE:
TOP CLASS ATTITUDE. I am not sure if its me or she is like that. But i seriously thinks this girl takes her job with pride and does her best to please.
I am quite a big fan of BBBJ and CIM.

As i am a little tired after my first shot. i asked for BBBJ to CIM for round two. And i am really impressed by the effort she puts in to achieve that. I mean round 2 usually takes a little longer time to finish.
So you can imagine how long she pumps her mouth on my 2ic before i BOOM BOOM BOOM into her mouth.

Overall, and excellent session with Elaine.
Will RTF if i have the time + $$$ to do so. Close to over budget with TRL having such a great line up recently.
Old 23-05-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 6
jayded is one of the Best!jayded is one of the Best!jayded is one of the Best!

Quick one for Anna Regentlust
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=728699

Was tough choosing between Tayla (Aurelia lookalike) or her, but went with the bigger looking butt in the end lol

Previous FRs are accurate so won't add too much more, tingtong talk cock SYT fuck buddy vibe.

Looks: 7.5/10
Slightly more tan but still considered fair. Small cute face with a cheeky smile, won't reject.

Body: 8/10
Tall and slim, like other bro mentioned instababe/clubber kinda bod and nice butt. Not a huge fan of enhanced boobs but looks ok on her

BJ: 8/10
Passionate suction and other tricks. Somehow I think she's more experienced with this than FJ lol

FJ: 7.5/10
A bit vanilla imo, but was tight even with KY.

Started in grindy cowgirl (great view), flipped over to missionary, side and finished first shot in doggy. Shiok piak piak sounds with that nice butt, she knows how to position herself too.

Second shot seduced her with some R&B, and went with slow sensual thrusts and grinding (I think she prefers this, got more natural low moans and wetness this way). Finished in folding missionary rather quickly for second shot because of that.

Overall an enjoyable session, shy bros would enjoy her cos she talks a lot of cock (calls bros her 90min boyfriends 😂 and a whole lot of other nonsense).

Only thing is not really open to fingering and painting otherwise would have scored her higher. Also no frenching for me, only managed to coax a nice goodbye smooch after we got comfortable at the end.

Thanks bro SK again for another fuss free booking.
Old 23-05-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Natutoboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for May from loveaffair

Superb service, i really had a great time with her. All natural looks, genuine syt, her most attracting features are her pretty doll face n bubbly character. Short fr without ratings, 10/10 is what i rate her. Be back soon!
Old 23-05-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
tinyelephant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Momo from Emmanulle

Looks: 7.5/10 She is damn chio

Body: 9/10 those who like slim and petite dun wait. Her waist is very tiny, and she is the type you can carry and bonk.

7/10 She loves being sucked though

BBBJ: 8/10 not too bad. See her slim body and boobs while slurping you is shiok.

FJ: 9/10 definitely the best part. I am sucker for girls who French and love being licked everywhere. Never paint her cos she said no, but give her cat bath everywhere else. First shot she need KY but second shot natural lube and like love making. No massage in between and we just curl up like lovers after round 1, before we start frenching and roaming. Then she starts to pump my cock and there we go.

GFE: 9/10 Lucky for me she didnt use any hp through the session, just like any couple on bed.

RTF: yes

PS: I was very sad that meow couldn't make it too. She was my first choice for a bonk yesterday. Looked so hot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1