The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4200 / Power: 20
johnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
newbie to Balai.
upz u bro
Old 14-04-2018, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
5555, tks for the up, can I exchange the points for a 1 day cewek booking in Balai, sorry newbie to Balai.
555 ....Can ... BUT Wait Long Long

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 14-04-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 9
RealLove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for wednesday visit.

Villa 58 if not mistaken.

Cewek name : Devi

this is second time i pick her. overall she is good and 1 of the prettiest. 1 thing not good is both trip also she ask me to buy her stuff. anyway its only 100-200k rupiah ($10-20) stuff so i buy for her. night time went to club. she asked me for 200k to buy obat. sorry i am not a person that supports drugs. rejected her and went back to the hotel room. she stayed with her friend until late. i did give her 200k tips the next day. overall she is ok. total i did 3 shots only. Damage 1mil.
Old 14-04-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Good Good .... Will Try To Post More Jokes When Got Time

Upz You Again
Thanks for points. Now only managed to return.
Old 14-04-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny21 View Post
upz u bro
return +19, thanks

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 15-04-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sanzfalcon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Hahaha Bro no but just rested enough to reply some messages and follow up on my FR. Only stayed 2d1n.

Errm... less than 24hrs hahaha. 11am to 730am

Follow up on the report.
Bang, Bang and we break for lunch. To save timed we just went to the nasi padang stall (Mnang Jaya) just beside the hotel.
Once back, I towel up and we smoke on bed. After smoke I removed my tower and she stripped herself. Lai liao... repeat again... Bang, shower, smoke, Bang and soon hungry for dinner. Everything was still on track to hit the 8+2!
Dinner at Kedai Kopi Cafe. Very nice Satays but other food very average. Halfway eat, she showed me a google translated message... Dear we relax here more after we exercise more. Not sure she meant because we exercised alot then now must relax more or now relax more then later exercise more
After dinner. Reached hotel same again pants down towel up cigarette light. Finish smoke she asked me to sit by the bed side. She stripped, kneel in front in between my legs, blew me for 10mins stood up kiss my neck abit and cont for another 5mins... hmmm maybe knee pain liao! Bang! Bang!
Ok for this next bang (7th), disastrous! I used the Duxxx Tingle with mint lub for the first time. Freak this, gave my dick a minty feeling and kinda numb it. Fuk for a fukin long time, changed multiple postitions, sweat dripping and couldnt cum for more than an hour! Stopped and removed. Knn my dinner energy all used up liao. Rested and suddenly fell asleep. Woke up at 1am, she was playing her phone and I was hungry. While she went down to dabao Ayam Penyat for supper, I went for shower. We both so scared of the minty condom. Capped on Okxxxto 0.02 my fav and go for my unfinished 7th bang. Finally Bang!!!! But I knew this trip mission surely fail liao.
Morning woke up bang... 1 finale before she left.
On par with my personal record. But this girl is definitely game for the +2 bangs challenge if only I didnt messed it up.
To make it easier for counting, I bold the actual Bang count.
Thanks all Bros here for all the 加油 and cheers. 8+2 mission failed thou!

PS: for bros who PMed for photo, Id reply later on.
Bro...you for sure are amazing....8 shots in 2d...that sounds kinda crazy...but sure Gr8 work...and I am also 40+....so can only imagine...but even in my hay days never dream of 8 in 2d!!!!
Old 16-04-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4200 / Power: 20
johnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
return +19, thanks
thanks bro..
Old 16-04-2018, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 17
dick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was there last Thursday with a friend and bro biggy.Met Biggy for the 1st time at harbourfront. Friendly and thoughtful. He gave both me and my friend advice upon reaching there.

Biggy arrange the driver to pick us up upon reaching. Driver is a Chinese so no problem communicate with him. We check in the hotel around 2pm+. Had lunch at a stall that sells fresh seafood. It was very delicious. We had it even on the day that we going back.

Next, we went to choose the girls. Upon reaching, there aren't any customer except us. The whole place were full of noise. Everyone was focusing at us. Lol.

me and bro biggy choose girls from V14. My friend choose too bt I forgot which villa.

Back hotel. I think its very standard. Must bang one round. So we quickly went into our own rooms and text the 'goods'. Lol

Mine was very friendly and caring. She knws what the men want. Shower with me clean clean. The whole process was very gf feel.

After one round, we head to bro Biggy room for a light drinks and chit chat. After 2 hrs, we head back to our rooms again for round 2 & 3. Hahahaha...

At around 8pm, driver kxxx came n fetch us to have dinner by the seaside. The girls aren't choosy abt the food. They eat whatever we order. That's good.

Head back to hotel after dinner. Bro Biggy, my friend and kxxx still drink after that. Bt not me!! Me too tired after 3 round of shooting and I excuse myself not joining them. My girl still can tell me that if I'm not joining them, she want make love. I told I can't too. No more bullet liao. lol...

Woke up next morning, my gal still can tell me that I 'own' her one round since last night. Lol... Well, since she ask for it. I SHALL GIVE HER ALLLLLL!! Lol...

Total : 4 rounds for me. Very gfe feel. Oh.. Not forgetting her nice curve Cup C. Wow...

We went home next day. Bro biggy and me smiling happily. Bt not my friend. His girl not that good at working. But then again, there will be always next time round.

Last edited by dick-sons; 17-04-2018 at 02:23 PM.
Old 16-04-2018, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dick-sons View Post
Was there last Thursday with a friend and bro biggy.Met Biggy for the 1st time at harbourfront. Friendly and thoughtful. He gave both me and my friend advice upon reaching there.
Good one.
Seems you have enjoyed your trip.
It will be better if stay 2 nights.
One day too rush.
Old 16-04-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Woke up next morning, my gal still can tell me that I 'own' her one round since last night. Lol... Well, since she ask for it. I SHALL GIVE HER ALLLLLL!! Lol...

Total : 4 rounds for me. Very gfe feel. Oh.. Not forgetting her nice curve Cup C. Wow...

We went home next day. Bro biggy and me smiling happily. Bt not my friend. His girl not that good at working. But then again, there will be always next time round.
Glad That You Enjoy Bro ..... Upz You

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 17-04-2018, 02:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
BiggyAL123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBiggyAL123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Biggy arrange the driver to pick us up upon reaching. Driver is a Chinese so no problem communicate with him. We check in the hotel around 2pm+. Had lunch at a stall that sells fresh seafood. It was very delicious. We had it even on the day that we going back.

Next, we went to choose the girls. Upon reaching, there aren't any customer except us. The whole place were full of noise. Everyone was focusing at us. Lol.

me and bro biggy choose girls from V14. My friend choose too bt I forgot which villa.

Back hotel. I think its very standard. Must bang one round. So we quickly went into our own rooms and text the 'goods'. Lol

Mine was very friendly and caring. She knws what the men want. Shower with me clean clean. The whole process was very gf feel.

After one round, we head to bro Biggy room for a light drinks and chit chat. After 2 hrs, we head back to our rooms again for round 2 & 3. Hahahaha...

At around 8pm, driver kofa came n fetch us to have dinner by the seaside. The girls aren't choosy abt the food. They eat whatever we order. That's good.

Head back to hotel after dinner. Bro Biggy, my friend and kofa still drink after that. Bt not me!! Me too tired after 3 round of shooting and I excuse myself not joining them. My girl still can tell me that if I'm not joining them, she want make love. I told I can't too. No more bullet liao. lol...

Hahaahaha! Well, hope u enjoyed ur trip with me as much as I do bro!! Thanks for the FR!! 😆😆 Till next time bro!!! Haha.. P.S - Returning there end of the month to try ur girl.. 😂 Cant tahan.. see her damn good..😆
Old 17-04-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

dick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggyAL123 View Post
Hahaahaha! Well, hope u enjoyed ur trip with me as much as I do bro!! Thanks for the FR!! 😆😆 Till next time bro!!! Haha.. P.S - Returning there end of the month to try ur girl.. 😂 Cant tahan.. see her damn good..😆
U should. lol
Old 17-04-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Glad That You Enjoy Bro ..... Upz You

Thank you! Thank you!
Old 17-04-2018, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Good one.
Seems you have enjoyed your trip.
It will be better if stay 2 nights.
One day too rush.
Ya... Should have stay 2 nights. But then again. That was me and my friend 1st time going balai. So we give it a try 1st. lol
Old 17-04-2018, 02:00 PM
Samster

For friends who wanna get the contact from me on the villa, hahaha.. Pls up me and bro biggy point, ok bo? We both junior need the points from u all old birds very much. Thank you, Thank you. Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1