The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 31-12-2020, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Hello1994 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Sultan

Hi. Which level is good for massage plus happy.. Please share.. Going there soon later..
Old 31-12-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello1994 View Post
Hi. Which level is good for massage plus happy.. Please share.. Going there soon later..
Just go lvl 4 and walk around.. many for u to choose from lolz
Old 02-01-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1252 / Power: 12
Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of

Few days ago i walked towards level 3 sultan plaza from the textile centre link walkway. Upon coming in from the walkway from textile centre, once i step into the corridor of sultan plaza and look opposite in front of level 4 sultan plaza corridor.

I saw a woman standing outside her shop and waving to me along the corridor. Her shop is just opposite the level 3 link walkway from textile centre and i could see her shop from the entrance of the link walkway. Any idea who is this mysterious woman standing outside her shop along the corridor?

Last edited by Fumoka; 02-01-2021 at 12:22 PM.
Old 03-01-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumoka View Post
Few days ago i walked towards level 3 sultan plaza from the textile centre link walkway. Upon coming in from the walkway from textile centre, once i step into the corridor of sultan plaza and look opposite in front of level 4 sultan plaza corridor.

I saw a woman standing outside her shop and waving to me along the corridor. Her shop is just opposite the level 3 link walkway from textile centre and i could see her shop from the entrance of the link walkway. Any idea who is this mysterious woman standing outside her shop along the corridor?
That could be local sherrie or cherrie
Old 03-01-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 4
Victorytankuku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by neow View Post
See so many bros wondering around yesterday evening.!
Still back to Linda to end my 2020 on a high. Has to say she’s the only one worth my time and effort.
She is really a gem. Heard she no longer take in new customer..lucky i "register" in time hahaha. Time to find her soon!
Old 04-01-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
That could be local sherrie or cherrie
Seriously? She must be at least 70yo by now! Legend!
Old 05-01-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster (B)

milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboynani17 View Post
where got so old. maybe 50s la
Old 05-01-2021, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
GradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Every time walked past her shop but can’t see her. Cos the glass all frosted. Can’t see inside.
Old 05-01-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 5
davidiiideee is one of the Best!davidiiideee is one of the Best!davidiiideee is one of the Best!
Happy new year bros, anyone kind enough to share Cherrie’s contact info? i tried but seems she doesnt accept walk-ins 😅

In exchange i can try to share whatever info i can. Stay safe bros.
Old 06-01-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 15
neow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboynani17 View Post
60 to be exact 😂
Old 06-01-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidiiideee View Post
Happy new year bros, anyone kind enough to share Cherrie’s contact info? i tried but seems she doesnt accept walk-ins 😅

In exchange i can try to share whatever info i can. Stay safe bros.
cant be i have been whacking her hairy pussy walking in. and its super wet
Old 06-01-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GradiusLu View Post
Every time walked past her shop but can’t see her. Cos the glass all frosted. Can’t see inside.
need to walk in, sometime she give hint by putting a newspaper to open the door ajar.
Old 07-01-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1252 / Power: 12
Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes bro. She looks around 50 plus and a hairstyle like amy khor. Definitely not that old nor young. So she is sherrie or cherrie?
Old 07-01-2021, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2987 / Power: 20
matureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by matureguy_sg View Post
just known a lady through wechat mentioned that. her unit is at level 1. look young and.pretty. any bros can advise who ia.she. her wwchat name ...Tong. a pretty lady.
finally went to verify by me. to be Frank, she is much much pretty than those granny in JS..Her skill is good n she provide good JG n good service. Her figure is well balance n those granny cant be compare. will definitely visit her again.
Old 07-01-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 794 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by matureguy_sg View Post
finally went to verify by me. to be Frank, she is much much pretty than those granny in JS..Her skill is good n she provide good JG n good service. Her figure is well balance n those granny cant be compare. will definitely visit her again.
Totally different category but also different pricing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1