The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2013, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterSnake View Post
I just return from a trip to cebu. My last trip there was in june 2012. I was shocked that the barfines are almost double the rates now. My favourite bar is lone star bar on queens road. I have always visit this bar since my virgin trip to cebu several years ago. Last june the barfine from here is only 600p + 1500p-1700p for LT. This time the barfine all-in is 3000p for ST and 4000p for LT. Because I was there every night and they know me from the previous trips so I was allowed to barfine their girls. But I see some other customers were told no barfine available. I talk to the mamasan about this change and she says all the bars in cebu are now like that. The new law is no barfine allowed. They are taking a risk by allowing barfine so they have to charge higher price. I went to barhop a few other bars like red lips, vikings, el gecko, dollars (former silver dollar) and they are tell me no barfine .
Yes you are right about the bars there. That's the new arrangement since the last raid few months ago. Guess you and me will meet in Lone Star one of these days cos I am almost there every night when I am in Cebu. I am there for the pool, not the girls.
Old 08-02-2013, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
I travel to the PI mainly for work and not mongering so I usually plan my trips away from the peak periods..... dun want to fight with the crowds..... and the Annual Hot Air Balloon Festival is one of the times AC is most crowded.
Visitors actually have to pitch tents or sleep in the open fields by the airbase due to shortage of rooms...
ohhh shit... thats suppose to be a bad time for cheongsters! thanks bro.
Old 08-02-2013, 02:31 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
hahahaha, cheap charlie when back in sg?
Sg living i gave up many years liao, too ex. Only visit twice a year, back Oct this year.
Now I m sort of PR of GZ n Angeles, May i visit Pattaya, June -Aug Cebu see whether suitable n can afford to add to 3rd or 4th residency.

Going out for lunch now, Recce a cheap steak restaurant recommended by Butterfly bar manager.
Old 08-02-2013, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
yk79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all

Just wanted to say hi to all the bros and seniors here. Been lurking ofr ahwile now and found this thread damn interesting. I've been to PH a few times but mainly Manila. Hope to go to AC one day. Love pinays ...

Got an upcoming trip to Manila. Now wondering if I can make a sdie trip to AC.

Anyway, thanks for all for the good advises and interesting stories.

Happy CNY!
Old 08-02-2013, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 12
WaterSnake is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWaterSnake is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Your description too brief to analyse.
I also not sure why all aeroplane u, maybe your photo look like 石坚, next time put Andy Lau photo.
My rule is never toy w feelings n always pay to avoid complications n drama.
Andy Lau so old fashion. I use Donnie Yen photo. It's so strange that all 10 of them aeroplane me. I was expecting to have some no show maybe 4 or 5, but definitely not all of them.

Usually what's your no show rate?
Old 08-02-2013, 08:10 PM
Samster

WaterSnake is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWaterSnake is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Yes you are right about the bars there. That's the new arrangement since the last raid few months ago. Guess you and me will meet in Lone Star one of these days cos I am almost there every night when I am in Cebu. I am there for the pool, not the girls.
I suck at pool. The girls always want me to play with them cos I am easy to hustle. I'd rather grab a couple of BGs and play with them in my dark cosy corner.

Bro Ziebart, are you resident in Cebu?
Old 08-02-2013, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am no DIA expert as I believe in the 3 Fs..... Find, Fuck & Forget.
DIA are for those with lots of spare time and the ability to tolerate shit from the gals...... if you want to play DIA be very careful in choosing the girls..... target the wrong girl and she could make your life hell.
It's my 1st attempt on DIA. I have heard so much about it that I itchy backside decide to give it a go. Looks like it ain't for me though. I"ll stick to p4p in future.
Old 08-02-2013, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
I am no DIA expert as I believe in the 3 Fs..... Find, Fuck & Forget.
DIA are for those with lots of spare time and the ability to tolerate shit from the gals...... if you want to play DIA be very careful in choosing the girls..... target the wrong girl and she could make your life hell.
DIA/tagged is like a fishing game.u may get a koi or a shark u never know until u get on the boat & fish yourself.one may enjoy the thrill and the journey lastly the catch.sometime u get the hook instantly other time u just have to fish patiently.

I much prefer to go to the market,browse thru the variety available on shelf ,pay & carry home.save the time & hassle

I would say Whatever floats your boat go for it

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 09-02-2013, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Bro Ziebart, are you resident in Cebu?
Not resident. Just a few days every month. Travelling throughout the Philippines. Leaving this Wednesday starting at AC.
Old 09-02-2013, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Hi SBF cheongsters.. I wishes all a very happy Lunar New Year,新年快乐,Selamat Tahun Baru Cina
Old 09-02-2013, 02:37 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Andy Lau so old fashion. I use Donnie Yen photo. It's so strange that all 10 of them aeroplane me. I was expecting to have some no show maybe 4 or 5, but definitely not all of them.

Usually what's your no show rate?
haha...u be surprised they like old fashion old guys which gives them more sense of security, young punks not really welcome by them especially pinoys.
i don't calculate the no show rate but normally they replied when texted.
Many reasons they won't meet some looking for husband, some want 3k pesos, some timing not right cause working. Just go to next one if u think she is not interested.
You hv motive n so do them, if matched they will meet.
just send many messages n hv other options if DIA not good response.

Quote:
It's my 1st attempt on DIA. I have heard so much about it that I itchy backside decide to give it a go. Looks like it ain't for me though. I"ll stick to p4p in future.
1st attempt n u expect good result? very optimistic but reality is not so simple.
different people different preference, just take the option that suits u.

Yesterday afternoon, ex gf whom i knew through DIA 1.5 years ago texted n met me after dropping her Korean bf off at airport.
Met n went to hv dinner chopsuey n fried chicken, then went to play pool at bar n then videoke.
Packed pizza back to hotel watched tv 11 pm.
Had not met for few months, chat n later turned to dfk for 20 mins...we missed each other i guess
Told me her period is gonna to start n we had passionate love making.
BBBJ was sensual n her firm c cups were nice to caress n suck.
Came in mish n we hug n sleep like long lost lovers.

Slept n woke up just had another round similar to last nite.
Aternating between dfk n bbbj, really turned me on w her good tall figure n firm c boobs.
Think she came as she was moaning very loud when i did her in mish.
Keep pushing my butt into her n after i came she just grab me tightly for another 10mins withstanding my 80kg weight.
Now laying beside me feeding me potato chips watching tv n later to hv dinner. Think likely will spend the night w me before i fly to Macau tomorrow.
Not likely to hv boom boom due to her mens, but a bbbjtc is not out of the equation.

A VERY PROSPEROUS N HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE
KONG HEE FATT CHOY

Last edited by datou; 09-02-2013 at 03:01 PM.
Old 10-02-2013, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
hmm...tok about DIA...
guess me is lucky...
arranged wif 3 milfs...
to meet little wolfy...
1st milf shot me an aeroplane...
for the 1st nite me was alone...
arranged 2nd milf to cum next morning...
she came early and made her moan...
spent the day shopping me stuffs...
she declined any gifts at sm mall...
had her a 2nd time in the room...
and sent her off after getting a call...
3rd milf said she working in bar...
asked to come to take her out...
paid her fine and went for drinks...
had her for overnite and she parted wif a pout...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 10-02-2013, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 22
life is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
hmm...tok about DIA...
guess me is lucky...
arranged wif 3 milfs...
to meet little wolfy...
1st milf shot me an aeroplane...
for the 1st nite me was alone...
arranged 2nd milf to cum next morning...
she came early and made her moan...
spent the day shopping me stuffs...
she declined any gifts at sm mall...
had her a 2nd time in the room...
and sent her off after getting a call...
3rd milf said she working in bar...
asked to come to take her out...
paid her fine and went for drinks...
had her for overnite and she parted wif a pout...
i miss AC, i miss both my girls ......
Old 10-02-2013, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
wanhavefun is a splendid one to beholdwanhavefun is a splendid one to beholdwanhavefun is a splendid one to beholdwanhavefun is a splendid one to beholdwanhavefun is a splendid one to beholdwanhavefun is a splendid one to beholdwanhavefun is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Hi All Senior of AC, i'm making my virgin trip to AC this coming March.
Will be going with frens and since my first time and from this trip i can think there is hell lot of bar and chick. i try read from the front there is alot of information but to the end of the thread it had lesser of the intro of AC.

To make sure i have the updated infor. Can all old bird here share with me.
which area or bar is a good place to check out. my hotel is Devera. also does most the girl try to run out after or find excuse to go off instead of staying till next morning? where is the blowjob street?

kum sia for the help....
Old 10-02-2013, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
xiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanhavefun View Post
Hi All Senior of AC, i'm making my virgin trip to AC this coming March.
Will be going with frens and since my first time and from this trip i can think there is hell lot of bar and chick. i try read from the front there is alot of information but to the end of the thread it had lesser of the intro of AC.

To make sure i have the updated infor. Can all old bird here share with me.
which area or bar is a good place to check out. my hotel is Devera. also does most the girl try to run out after or find excuse to go off instead of staying till next morning? where is the blowjob street?

kum sia for the help....
i not an old bird but try to help out here.

there is no obvious answer to which bar is good, just visit as many bars u can within yr stipulated days of stay.

see places with chicks that suits yr taste, go in, get a drink and enjoy the show, buy drink for the chick that caught yr eye, then see if got chemistry, if both ok, can consider taking her back..

devera hotel is in good location, walking distance to many of the bars and amenities around. but be mindful though, presently there are construction works next door, so expect to hear hammering, drilling sounds.

as for girls being brought back to hotel and running away, u can ask her if she is comfortable to go with u, let her know specifically u wanna LT or ST, though keep in mind, they are always seems to have many excuses to go off.
if girl not willing go with u, move on to others.

for the bj bars, it is located at a.santos street and raymond street. it is within the fields avenue walking street....good place to release but dont have high expectations here, mostly girls there are not hotties.

finally, depending on yr budget, if u willing to spent a lot, the chicks will really really "love" u....hehe. of cos if can, try not to spoil market by giving excessive tips and spent unnecessarily.

have fun...hope it gives u an idea on AC.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1