The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2012, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
Huzige is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuzige is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Danshui (DS) Recommendations

Just a quick update. Things are slowly returning to normal in DS. The SN at the hotel we are staying on KaiCheng Road has reopened, but more discretely without its managers hanging out in front of the hotel and openly enticing potential customers walking past. We visited two SNs on KaiCheng Road yesterday and it’s business as usual. However, one MM I know at a SN on RenMin Road complained to me that she is still on forced vacation; her joint has not reopened.

A manager at one of the joints told me the total shutdown in DS the previous day was due to the visit by a team of “auditors” who came to certify Huiyang (DS) as a “文明城市 (Culture City)” – and all SNs were told by GA to shut down during the "auditors'" 1-day visit. I was also told gun-carrying GAs went to forcefully shut down a newly renovated & popular joint across from Century Hotel that was reported to be operating “secretly” & showing no respect to official orders.

Interestingly, on this visit I also noticed many new MMs who used to work in DG; they all claimed to be “hungry” after being out of work for the past couple of months. Even a couple of joints I know are now taken over by operators from DG. Not sure if that will improve the “standard” or increase the price unnecessary – only time will tell.

As for EZ & me, this is our last day of mongering here, undecided where to visit later in the day. Decision, decision… too many SNs to visit, too little time…
Old 07-09-2012, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
Cbt5145 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88
taikor ... no leh .... HJ = DFJ ... Da Fei Ji ...

i think he meant ... Fxxx Kachen (Anal sex) ...
Bro,
Sorry if I confused you all, FK = french kiss
Talking about anal sex.....she almost pushed the vibrator into my kachen.....damn!!
Old 07-09-2012, 03:47 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Ao Tou Town (Da Ya Wan)

If have time to spare can go to nearby Ao Tou Town (Da Ya Wan) for fresh sea food.

Spotted one shop that look like a BBS there but never try.
At Ao Tou Town centre there're also many Saunas.
Old 07-09-2012, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbt5145
My supplier brought me to Danshui yesterday, he told me although got 'yanda' this joint still operating. So he drove me all the way from louhu to Danshui. Went to this place called 东海珍珠hotel (if I remember the name correctly). The girls selection were kinda limited, around 10 for class A and 10 for class B. Picked a girl from Chongqing, 22 years old. Her tag is #508.

Look: 6/10
Boob: 6/10 a bit sagging and I only realized when she took off her bra. Damn!!
FK: didn't try
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 very accommodating
Sorry for the mistake on the hotel name, it's 南海明珠大酒店
Old 07-09-2012, 03:54 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Danshui Saunas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbt5145 View Post
Talking about anal sex.....she almost pushed the vibrator into my kachen.....damn!!
KNN in Danshui Saunas the masseuse always like to skip doing ass rimming.
Use the candy bar to pull off a fast one!
Old 07-09-2012, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong

Bro,
The girl that I pick got to ass rimming...can say that she didn't skip anything la coz my supplier who brought me there very close with the manager. The manager already gave her order to serve me well....hahahahah
Old 07-09-2012, 04:10 PM
Samster (B)

南海明珠大酒店

Quote:
Bro,
The girl that I pick got to ass rimming...can say that she didn't skip anything la coz my supplier who brought me there very close with the manager. The manager already gave her order to serve me well....hahahahah
Quote:
Boob: 6/10 a bit sagging and I only realized when she took off her bra. Damn!!
What's the price range for the Sauna at 南海明珠大酒店?

Good service also no use when I see saggy breasts.
Already 99% sianzzz.

Wait till you kena wrinkled tummy aka gave birth before ones!

To a certain extent must agree with GCT.
"Pay peanuts you get monkeys."
Old 07-09-2012, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong

What's the price range for the Sauna at 南海明珠大酒店?

Good service also no use when I see saggy breasts.
Already 99% sianzzz.

Wait till you kena wrinkled tummy aka gave birth before ones!

To a certain extent must agree with GCT.
"Pay peanuts you get monkeys."
Bro,
My supplier paid for it and when i asked how much he said cheap only and not revealing the exact amount. You went to the sauna before?
You got any ktv lobang at Shenzhen area? Basically how much a person need to spend per night?
Old 07-09-2012, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Danshui Saunas

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
i hate that part .... unless i'm doing on her ....
Old 07-09-2012, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ao Tou Town (Da Ya Wan)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
If have time to spare can go to nearby Ao Tou Town (Da Ya Wan) for fresh sea food.

Spotted one shop that look like a BBS there but never try.
At Ao Tou Town centre there're also many Saunas.
If you're going to go down as far as Daya Bay (BTW - the site of the first nuclear plant in China!!) you should also make it down to Nan O close by - which is famous for its sea urchin and other sea food.

Also close by is the little hamlet DaPeng, which, as tiny as it is, boasts at least 3 KTV's - mostly quite raunchy and good fun!!

SEAN
Old 20-09-2012, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hello!

As DanShui is very near AoTou, I'll like to describe AoTou for the benefit of some bros who may get lost in the area.

Currently, I am basing at AoTou, staying at Dong Fang Xin Tian Di Da Sha (东方新天地大厦), which is just opposite of Zhong Hai Jiu Dian (中海酒店).

The easterly of Nan Ao Zhen (南澳镇), there are 3 operating units of Nuclear Power Plant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daya_Ba...ar_Power_Plant

Based on this information

https://www.clp.com.hk/ouroperations...erstation.aspx

CLP Hong Kong is buying 70% of the power from the Nuclear Plants for Hong Kong Consumption.

If & only if, there is a Nuke Plant incident like that of Japan, then here are the following scenarios;

Of course, HuiYang will be first affected, Shenzhen, Hong Kong will be also affected severely.

Good news is that, the probability of a Tsunami to wreck the Nuke Plant is minimal, as Daya Bay is shielded by Philippines from the south east, and shielded by Taiwan from the north east. AoTou area have not seen a Tsunami for hundreds of years.

However, due to this key scare, the properties in the coastal area is selling approximately RMB 5800 to RMB 10,000 tops per m square(10KM radius from Nuke Plants).

Rentals Ranges RMB 700 per month for a 42 m square studio apartment, to about RMB 1,200 per month for a 80 m square 2 bedroom apartment. (Utilities & Management fees same)

Cost of living there is estimated to be about within 10 to 20% cheaper as compared with Shenzhen Cost of Living.

DanShui Properties pricing is ranging around RMB 2000 to 6000 per m square.

Due Easterly from AoTou Town, there is CNOOC Petroleum Refinery

http://www.cnooc.com.cn/data/html/ch...channel_1.html

Air quality of environment is good in AoTou, as there is always southerly sea wind blowing away the fog to the direction of DanShui.

By the way, in AoTou Town, the south most part of the Town, facing the sea view, BYD are building residential complexes that can house up to 100,000 pax, as BYD is providing the residential units as employee benefits.

Currently, in AoTou Town, total population is estimated to be about less than 100,000... I have visuals that the BYD residential complexes are built, and I heard from local agents that BYD will move in the staffs sometime end of 2012...

AoTou Town can buy seafood relatively cheaper from Shenzhen. One example is the Groupa, which cost around RMB 50 per 500 Grams, if you buy more, maybe can negotiate. Prawns there are all cultivated, so same restaurant price compared to Shenzhen.

Look forward to exchange info!

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Old 24-12-2012, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 14
prccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to all

was reading FR pg 1-10 yr 2010 to 2011
hope info still relevant
bro tiongkoklan very helpful with good info

some idea for 1st timer
hkia - - ds 3h (200/300 rmb)
sz/luohu- ds 1.5h (80rmb)

stay new regent
walkdown kaicheng lu

SN 300-800
shuangfei (30min) add 100 (good pkg)

ktv 2/5/8
room 500
mummy/dj- 500/300
not worthwhile if solo

pub - try luck

weather next week - advice needed, think should be kinda cold

http://sbf.net.nz/newrepl...eply&p=7048711

Last edited by prccuntlover; 24-12-2012 at 11:20 AM.
Old 27-12-2012, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiongkoklan View Post

One bro asked me if there is any BBSs in DS, like those in CP. I heard that there were a few BBSs, but I have not visited any so unable to give any first hand info. Moreover, there are so many SNs now offering gals for 70mins for the price of BBSs (150-180) with the trained regular gals in clean hotel rooms, so the “traditional BBSs” (usually with basic room and common shower facilities) will find it hard to compete. And there are OKTs who can offer factory gals (150; I’ve tried with mixed results) and even local Hakka gals (but I never tried before because I heard that they are usually young and a bit spoilt, therefore not worth the time.)
hi any bro can update how to locate okt /BBS
thought of going DS, dun wan go ktv but wanna have a meimei to snuggle at night
thanks
Old 28-12-2012, 09:17 AM
Samster

prccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to all

from luohu bus coach terminal
lane 32 huizhou
lane 35 dansui rmb 45, < 1h
drop near ren ming lu 2
take cab rmb 15 to new regent hotel (as recommended)

think many motorbike cab but did not take

rate
lydia 1343 33591568
da tao fan 388
xiao tao fan 350
single 315

Last edited by prccuntlover; 28-12-2012 at 09:42 AM.
Old 28-12-2012, 09:29 AM
Samster

di ya si
fan hai 151 1905 4356

bring 2 bz & 1 xm
wait til 5pm say night shift came
bring 2 xm
select 1bz (batch 1) n 1xm (batch 2)

shuangfei 418 & 318 total 740
xm super inexperienced, seem more like plus 1

xm (jiangxi)
look : 6/10
fj : accomodating 7/10 (cos young )

bz (human)
look : 7/10
fj : 7/10

bz look slightly matured on closer look but quite chio

plus 1
bz 150
xm 120

Last edited by prccuntlover; 28-12-2012 at 09:52 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1