The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 10-08-2010, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
hahaha.. that kind of FR is what? can u kindly explain to me.. i really beginner..
does he expect me to go visit that platinum mall gal? or telling me he can only see but cannt fuck?
Hey bro the other day I was walking pass Chula U entrance. Saw tiz uni chick. Very cute SYT with juicy tits & tight ass straining against her tight uniform. Real hot + so fuckable... *Sigh* if my GF wasn't with me I would definitely ask for her number and make her my gik. LOL!

555+ Sounds like one of the shy school boys tat u chaperoned around Bangkok? Probably can't fulfill the urge tat day so PCC whilst typing tiz so called FR?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 10-08-2010, 12:15 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Indianmagicoil,

No, I'm leaving on Thursday night to AC! I've heard of no hand restaurant in Sukhumvit and Rama IV but I'm interested in going Surat since Motoji stated that the girls are attractive! No hands restaurant in Sukhumvit are already closed and Galaxy's girls aren't attractive and very expensive!

Will see, I'll plan a visit when my Hawaiian friends are here for vacation. If we decided to go, I'll PM you so you can come with us!
Yeah the websites were not updated and looked pretty old. So not too sure if they r still open. No wonder I never saw Privilege at Suk b4. Yeah, we shld try tiz over priced joint juz 4 the heck of it soon! Enjoy yr AC trip! C u when I come back!

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 10-08-2010, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 20
thailuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythailuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
just want to share an airport experience i have 2 days ago ...

after checking-in at thaiairways counter, as i was approaching the immigration gate .. suddenly 2 chinese ladies stopped me ...
one was young and pretty .. the other is old lady .. looks like her mum ...
they know i am chinese and immediately start talking to me in chinese ..

looks like such similar china scams have evolve to foreign airports now ...
they really go regional now ...
Bro, I meet them before and than I bring them the airport police to help them, than i go off......55555. I don't know what they talk to the police.
وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ وَبَرَزُواْ للّهِ الْوَاحِدِ الْقَهَّارِ يَوْمَ تُبَدَّلُ الأَرْضُ غَيْرَ الأَرْض One day the earth will be changed to a different earth, and so will be the heavens, and (men) will be marshalled forth, before God, the One, the Irresistible
Old 10-08-2010, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice
No hands restaurant in Sukhumvit are already closed and Galaxy's girls aren't attractive and very expensive!
Give Galazy a wide berth. Was my 1st initiation to bkk eons ago (still wet behind my ears then), had ST with a boobsy gal. Me and my equally blur2 mate thought it was next best thing in bkk (didn't even realise Patpong aggs was nearby!). This was apart from our other dumb act with fingers doing the walking in yellow pages for call in-service

Re-visited same few years back with my ex, give face to 1 friend who started her job stint there. Outside typical chinky looking restaurant, with some ktv below. You pick the gals some in long gowns (mostly 5 pts, and I'm being generous here) to sit/eat with you in japanese style enclosed rooms. Food is chinese/thai, only so so and peng. Had to go pee (after copious beers), and gal asked if I wanted "help".

Thumbs down, and turn off as everybody asking for handouts (tips) from papasan, mamasan (who are not even discreet) to shoe guy before entrance and loos. Barfine before restaurant closes by 2230/2300, recall bt700. Or you can just be done with your dessert and deal with gal.

Tourist novelty thing, and you wouldn't miss it.
Old 10-08-2010, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 16
madmaster is one of the Best!madmaster is one of the Best!madmaster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Madmaster,

Thanks for the message, how was your trip to the Surat Restaurant? How werer the girls, are they attractive and service oriented as Motoji stated? Please provide second opinion regarding Surat Restaurant. If your response to this request is detailed oriented, you'll receive points from us!
Bro norice,

Firstly i'll like to highlight tats my 1st n only visit so far. All i can say is quite an experience for me n some frens. I was invited there by a s'pore fren who's doin business in bkk n he was entertaining some korean clients as well.

Well wat Bro Motoji mentioned was quite close to wat i've seen too. However i found the food quite reasonable which he thought otherwise. As for the girls(yes mostly fr Myanmar border) theres quite a good selection wif lots of syt too. The girls will changed to birthday suit for 300 or 500 baht(i cannot remember) n will moved ard the table for all to touch, but if i'm not wrong theres a time frame say 30 mins then they'll put on back their clothes.

8 person
Bill for food: about 5000 baht(mainly simple thai chinese food)
Liquor: we brought ours (no charge)
Girls tips: 200/300 baht or may be 100/hr
Room charge: 400 baht (not very sure)

To be safe i suggest u may wan to call them n check 1st. Anyway i think u hv to make reservation too, when i was there the place look crowded wif many thai locals n expats (Dun see much tourist).

In my opinion, its good for entertaining guest n also for ppl who hv not try no hands. As for Bro IMO mention, tat 2 places are of higher standard base on wat i've heard n i guess galaxy is closed.

Have fun everyone!

Last edited by madmaster; 10-08-2010 at 01:19 PM.
Old 10-08-2010, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thailuck View Post
Bro, I meet them before and than I bring them the airport police to help them, than i go off......55555. I don't know what they talk to the police.
hahaha ... it's definitely going to be a duck and chicken talk between them ...
Old 10-08-2010, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 18
JaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hmmm... I didn't know that this trade still surviving. I really don't see the point of this though. Neither here (pick and fuck - like massage parlours or bath houses) nor there (see and rub - like agogo bars). I do wanna try one time though.
Old 10-08-2010, 07:31 PM

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 0
okkal_only deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyokkal_only deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Guys

I going BKK next month. I read in one of the books on BKK that there is a Bar which employs only twins. Looks not great but you can have twins in your bed if you so desire.

Try googling as much as I could but can not fidn this place. Any help will be appreciated and FR will be wrtten to guide other Bros.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by okkal_only View Post
..read in one of the books on BKK that there is a Bar which employs only twins. Looks not great but you can have twins in your bed ..googling as much as I could but can not fidn this place. Any help will be appreciated and FR will be wrtten.
By any chance, was the book Lord of Rings, and chabor come in short sizes?

No offence, just a dig.. but never heard of this combo. Anybody wiser here?
Old 10-08-2010, 10:19 PM
Samster

Twins fuck joint? Never heard of it too but can try one right here in Singapore! Only $280 for 4 shots in 90 minutes! Cheaper than going to BKK (if you factor in airfare+hotel).

http://www.laserbabes.com/forum/inde...89&topic=373.0

Thanks Bro YY & Mad Master for their views on the "no hands" joint. Guess its more of a novelty factor unless u r entertaining 1st time BKK biz clients.

Old 10-08-2010, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
motoji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaster View Post
Bro norice,

Firstly i'll like to highlight tats my 1st n only visit so far. All i can say is quite an experience for me n some frens. I was invited there by a s'pore fren who's doin business in bkk n he was entertaining some korean clients as well.

Well wat Bro Motoji mentioned was quite close to wat i've seen too. However i found the food quite reasonable which he thought otherwise. As for the girls(yes mostly fr Myanmar border) theres quite a good selection wif lots of syt too. The girls will changed to birthday suit for 300 or 500 baht(i cannot remember) n will moved ard the table for all to touch, but if i'm not wrong theres a time frame say 30 mins then they'll put on back their clothes.

8 person
Bill for food: about 5000 baht(mainly simple thai chinese food)
Liquor: we brought ours (no charge)
Girls tips: 200/300 baht or may be 100/hr
Room charge: 400 baht (not very sure)

To be safe i suggest u may wan to call them n check 1st. Anyway i think u hv to make reservation too, when i was there the place look crowded wif many thai locals n expats (Dun see much tourist).

In my opinion, its good for entertaining guest n also for ppl who hv not try no hands. As for Bro IMO mention, tat 2 places are of higher standard base on wat i've heard n i guess galaxy is closed.

Have fun everyone!
Hi Madmaster,
Surat is much cheaper compared to other "no hands". This place actually let you QC the stocks (when they strip and u touch) before you decide for ST or LT.

Hi Norice,
Please call them before you go, as it's always fully-booked. I will check with my friend for the no. when i'm in bkk next week. Expenses should be below 1k THB per pax, including food, beer and $$ that you pooled in.
Old 10-08-2010, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 16
madmaster is one of the Best!madmaster is one of the Best!madmaster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoji View Post
Hi Madmaster,
Surat is much cheaper compared to other "no hands". This place actually let you QC the stocks (when they strip and u touch) before you decide for ST or LT.
Bro Motoji,

Ya i wud agree wif u as stated in my earlier post, guess u mus hv a great time there.

One more point to add is beside the tips the girls does not order any special drinks (LD) as they drank the whisky tat we brought, as for food i remember they only order a big plate of fried noodle when we hv almost finish our dinner as some of them r hungry. Overall i'll say they r not pushy in this aspect.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tbjastad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Will you have chemistry?

First time to post, so sorry if format is not great...

I just come back from an incredible trip to BKK!

Like many of us have experienced before, we are spoiled for choice when going to the Land of Smiles. However this girl was on a completely different level in terms of body, skin, boobs, back-side and even personality.

Perfect proportions with a 36(C)-24-34 frame that was completely natural and tight. She worked out a bit, so there were no flab at all - even the back-side. You could tell that she took great care of her fair skin since it was flawless with the exception of a small birth mark on her lower back.

I couldn't believe my luck when I met her in a mall and we chit chat a bit and then one thing led to another before we ended up back in my hotel for some fun. What an incredible GFE in bed, but it took a whole other twist when it came to the foreplay of HJ, BJ and the multiple positions we tried out.

The next morning, I simply gave her THB 1,000 and she happily went on her way. She explained to me that she really enjoyed sex and was not so interested in money as she had her own business. But about once a month if the chemistry was right, she would go and have some fun with a stranger.

We now talk about once a week and she loves to talk dirty on the phone.

Bros, if you are ever in BKK, I suggest you call her to see if you can strike up the chemistry and be a lucky guy. Or if you are just looking for someone to talk dirty to, then give her a call. PM me if you want her contact details...

Good luck bros and take good care of her!

"K" signing out...
Old 12-08-2010, 02:31 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaster View Post
Bro Motoji,

Ya i wud agree wif u as stated in my earlier post, guess u mus hv a great time there.

One more point to add is beside the tips the girls does not order any special drinks (LD) as they drank the whisky tat we brought, as for food i remember they only order a big plate of fried noodle when we hv almost finish our dinner as some of them r hungry. Overall i'll say they r not pushy in this aspect.
Hmmmm will check this place during my next trip to BKK! Sound interesting....!
Old 12-08-2010, 03:39 AM
Samster

Re: Will you have chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbjastad View Post
I couldn't believe my luck when I met her in a mall and we chit chat a bit and then one thing led to another before we ended up back in my hotel for some fun. What an incredible GFE in bed, but it took a whole other twist when it came to the foreplay of HJ, BJ and the multiple positions we tried out.

The next morning, I simply gave her THB 1,000 and she happily went on her way. She explained to me that she really enjoyed sex and was not so interested in money as she had her own business. But about once a month if the chemistry was right, she would go and have some fun with a stranger.

We now talk about once a week and she loves to talk dirty on the phone.

Bros, if you are ever in BKK, I suggest you call her to see if you can strike up the chemistry and be a lucky guy. Or if you are just looking for someone to talk dirty to, then give her a call. PM me if you want her contact details...

Good luck bros and take good care of her!

"K" signing out...
I'll bite... whats her number? Can PM me? Thanks!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1