The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 17
ironmaiden89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyironmaiden89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
hi guys what's happening to me? burning sensation when i pee

hi guys, there is some burning sensation when i pee. it's some discomfort at the tip of my penis.it's better during the mid day onwards and evening lesser pain but morning pee is always more painful

there are no sores on my penis or whatsoever.

i went for a urine test yesterday and the wbc reading was 20.

is it i kena std liao? i am going to dsc clinic soon to check it out. i have never had burning sensation when i pee before so i am abit worried. yes there is some very minimal light/clear discharge at my tip. the doctor at the polyclinic yesterday gave me Amoxillin for treatment.
Old 05-07-2018, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 6
Roch01 is one of the Best!Roch01 is one of the Best!Roch01 is one of the Best!
Re: hi guys what's happening to me? burning sensation when i pee

What did u do
Old 05-07-2018, 01:47 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

burning sensation doesnt alway have to be std.. UTI could be the cause...the doctor probably thinks u have UTI from the urine test result...

however that doesnt mean u do not have std, the only way to be sure is to get tested..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmaiden89 View Post

is it i kena std liao? i am going to dsc clinic soon to check it out. i have never had burning sensation when i pee before so i am abit worried. yes there is some very minimal light/clear discharge at my tip. the doctor at the polyclinic yesterday gave me Amoxillin for treatment.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 05-07-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
LawTiamHock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
hi guys, there is some burning sensation when i pee. it's some discomfort at the tip of my penis.it's better during the mid day onwards and evening lesser pain but morning pee is always more painful

Hi bro did u have any sexual activities before this?
Old 05-07-2018, 01:55 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If you have had unprotected intercourse or oral sex you could have caught gonorrhea.

It is a very common STD.

A doctor will be able confirm or discount this easily.

If you are already on Amoxillin it could well be sufficient to treat Gonorrhea as well as other UTIs.

However the standard treatment of Gonorrhea is to add Ceftriaxone to the mix.

There is no need to go to DSC your doctor can easily do the job.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-07-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

ironmaiden89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyironmaiden89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello buddies. Here's the truth about things and the stuff I did recently

1) I have been wanking 3 times daily at home for near 8 months. I know I know I sound like a pervert watching too much jap av

2) I have a new sex partner for about a month now. She seems to have a ccb. I never had a sex partner for a pretty long time until recently this one

3) I have a dog at home with very very bad yeast infestation and skin issues. ( I know this sounds strange I am thinking maybe I always shower him and maybe I didn't clean my hands thoroughly and some weird bacteria got to my penis as I shake it off daily.
Old 05-07-2018, 05:51 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello buddies. Here's the truth about things and the stuff I did recently

1) I have been wanking 3 times daily at home for near 8 months. I know I know I sound like a pervert watching too much jap av

2) I have a new sex partner for about a month now. She seems to have a ccb. I never had a sex partner for a pretty long time until recently this one

3) I have a dog at home with very very bad yeast infestation and skin issues. ( I know this sounds strange I am thinking maybe I always shower him and maybe I didn't clean my hands thoroughly and some weird bacteria got to my penis as I shake it off daily.
Your sex partner obviously has an infection of the pussy. A healthy pussy will smell nice and fresh as long as it is been washed before the action starts. Read https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=282454

The two of you should go together to see Dr Tan who will be able to diagnose and treat both of you simultaneously.

There is no point dosing yourself with antibiotics if she is not being treated at the same time. She'll just pass the same infection to you every time you have sex.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 05-07-2018, 06:28 PM
Samster

Sorry I am abit confused in this who is this Dr tan? And u would think I don't need to go for a comprehensive std check up is it? Just see doctor with my gf (she is WP holder) will it affect her work in anyway? I feel confused and penis tip abit pain siah
Old 05-07-2018, 06:32 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Sorry I am abit confused in this who is this Dr tan? And u would think I don't need to go for a comprehensive std check up is it? Just see doctor with my gf (she is WP holder) will it affect her work in anyway? I feel confused and penis tip abit pain siah
Dr Tan is the resident doctor of this forum.

https://sbf.net.nz/member.php?u=608009

You can click on his username for the link to his clinic's website.

As long as your GF does not have HIV everything will be fine. Nobody loses their work permits just because they have vaginal infections or a bacterial STD.

Old 05-07-2018, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Dr Tan is the resident doctor of this forum.

https://sbf.net.nz/member.php?u=608009

You can click on his username for the link to his clinic's website.

As long as your GF does not have HIV everything will be fine. Nobody loses their work permits just because they have vaginal infections or a bacterial STD.
Thank u very very much bro. Thank u..

Feeling worried
Old 05-07-2018, 06:41 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Thank u very very much bro. Thank u..

Feeling worried
There is nothing to be worried about. Other than HIV the rest of the STDs are either treatable or don't cause any long term problems.

Your girl's vaginal odor MUST be seen to ASAP! Long term infections that are left untreated can cause all sorts of complications.

And remember you BOTH need to be treated at the same time and unprotected sex must NOT be resumed until both of you have been successfully treated.

Old 05-07-2018, 06:47 PM
Samster

OK can thank thanks. Paiseh I am abit ignorant in such things. By the way I have an appointment at dsc clinic. I should not go for that one is it? Just find Dr tan is it?
Old 05-07-2018, 06:57 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

like sam mentioned a healthy pussy shouldnt smell.. you really need to get her to see visit the doctor as well to stop the cycle of infecting each other...

Quote:

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 05-07-2018, 07:09 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
OK can thank thanks. Paiseh I am abit ignorant in such things. By the way I have an appointment at dsc clinic. I should not go for that one is it? Just find Dr tan is it?
If you already have an appointment with DSC then go there because it is a lot cheaper.

Old 05-07-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If you already have an appointment with DSC then go there because it is a lot cheaper.

Thanks thanks for the input
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1