The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2015, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!
Re: Fortune Center

Adonis u try the local is lvl 4?
Old 20-09-2015, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

That Joyce looks sizzling hot body at her age, but yeah can see she very old lol.
Old 21-09-2015, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
Went there. As usual I don't get to see A**. I don't see Y*** too. Is she still working there? So I headed to A**** which is further down to the west side.
Visited Amy on Friday. After the session, saw Yuki too together with a new ML.
Old 21-09-2015, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 12
spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSc View Post
Is Joyce still around?
Bro, does she still provide cim?
Old 21-09-2015, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 16
HighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyThaiboy View Post
Visited Amy on Friday. After the session, saw Yuki too together with a new ML.
Amy still around? called her but cant get thru
Old 21-09-2015, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighDrive View Post
Amy still around? called her but cant get thru
Yes, she is still around. She working today too.
Old 21-09-2015, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 16
HighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyThaiboy View Post
Yes, she is still around. She working today too.
ok. thanks bro
Old 21-09-2015, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
SecretSc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by archer69 View Post
That Joyce looks sizzling hot body at her age, but yeah can see she very old lol.

Think it's a different Joyce, the one at the 4th floor corner,early 20s viet but claim is Sg. Back in May. Went a few times after but she Mia already
Old 21-09-2015, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
SecretSc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitfire71 View Post
Bro, does she still provide cim?
If it is the same Joyce that time yes cim and more
Old 22-09-2015, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Any seniors tried the gals at the rear end of level 2? During lunch yesterday, I saw one quite tall PRC, fair with long hair, quite pretty with big tits. Very tempted to try her but worried she charges Adelphi rates.
Old 22-09-2015, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1172 / Power: 16
iljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud of

Bro, I know which one you are talking about.

Hint* right side shop with long table

I tried and the damage is standard, took half hour $30 or $35 and special.

She don't offer BJ or fJ by the way.

Service wise is ok, just for the sake of trying and feeling her Boobs (Grade C)

Cheers,
Iljimae
Old 22-09-2015, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iljimae View Post
Bro, I know which one you are talking about.

Hint* right side shop with long table

I tried and the damage is standard, took half hour $30 or $35 and special.

She don't offer BJ or fJ by the way.

Service wise is ok, just for the sake of trying and feeling her Boobs (Grade C)

Cheers,
Iljimae
The one nearer to to Thai amulet shop? I was chopped 100 for HJ and halfway through, her other colleague just came in and insisted I take them both. Guess it's just my bad luck.
Old 22-09-2015, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
Both of them still working, just saw them 2 days back.
Thanks bro. Like some bros, we always missed them nowadays...
Anyway just landed and posted back here due to bad economy and biz. Plenty of time to try now.
Old 22-09-2015, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1172 / Power: 16
iljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
The one nearer to to Thai amulet shop? I was chopped 100 for HJ and halfway through, her other colleague just came in and insisted I take them both. Guess it's just my bad luck.
Hi Bro, sorry to hear that. Money can't be well spent there but just for the experience only. Her figure is great as she do yoga and jogging. But you need to stay firm and negotiate a good price for the deed. But you can go for FJ with that kind of price range, so to speak.
Old 22-09-2015, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iljimae View Post
Hi Bro, sorry to hear that. Money can't be well spent there but just for the experience only. Her figure is great as she do yoga and jogging. But you need to stay firm and negotiate a good price for the deed. But you can go for FJ with that kind of price range, so to speak.
Agreed.. her body is good, curvy.

Ya, did bargain and settled for 80 for full nude BM + HJ. Sadly she don't do more according to your post. She too didn't mention anything about FJ to me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1