The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 08-04-2024, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 899 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Not only can their kids play tgt but they themselves can play tgt too at the same time ... haha
The kids play in the hall and the mother and father play in the bedroom kind of scenario.
Old 08-04-2024, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lokilonipewpew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
was at foot locker at tamppines cen sq
saw a milf with a short skirt, while trying her foot wear, she lifted up her right leg too high till her opening of the skirt has shown silky white panty, her ugly shit colleague quickly block the view n say wait those degusting guys see free show
I understand the feeling, Why they don't allow other for free show! 😡 Remind me a time during lunch, had a perfect angle to see zg and yes i did but for a few second when she uncross her leg due to how short the skirt is. Naughty pattern, black lacy pattern. Walao, but her colleagues purposely blocking the view by changing seat to her side (round table)! If not i will have at least 15min free show, what a shame!
But worst is she think i keep bio-ing her instead
Old 08-04-2024, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I worked part time in a shop selling shoes before. Sometimes the ladies who try the shoes are wearing skirt, not many but got some. This is when for sure will have free show, how to escape?

Worse case is the lady kept trying multiple pairs and you get to see multiple times, if pretty is OK. If really old aunty, it will be really very sian .....

Quote:
was at foot locker at tamppines cen sq
saw a milf with a short skirt, while trying her foot wear, she lifted up her right leg too high till her opening of the skirt has shown silky white panty, her ugly shit colleague quickly block the view n say wait those degusting guys see free show
Old 08-04-2024, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
HuangRongrong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokilonipewpew View Post
I understand the feeling, Why they don't allow other for free show! 😡 Remind me a time during lunch, had a perfect angle to see zg and yes i did but for a few second when she uncross her leg due to how short the skirt is. Naughty pattern, black lacy pattern. Walao, but her colleagues purposely blocking the view by changing seat to her side (round table)! If not i will have at least 15min free show, what a shame!
But worst is she think i keep bio-ing her instead
That's her intention, block her colleague so you can bio her
Old 08-04-2024, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuangRongrong View Post
That's her intention, block her colleague so you can bio her
It was a turn on then turn to pek chek real quick.
Well maybe you are right, saw the blocker girl few times during lunch or walk near my office area, unfortunately not her colleagues hot OL. Saw she stares at me but mybe i thinking too much, not a looker so didn't care much.
That day i might have gave wrong signal to her 🤣
Old 08-04-2024, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1409 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud of

I should hiong a bit get to know her,then give her butterfly a good one lol
Old 09-04-2024, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1921 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by linpek View Post

Omg!!! Best of the BEST.
Old 10-04-2024, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
boringpunggol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

super entertaining thread! thanks bros for sharing

after scrolling through hundreds and hundreds of pages..

luckyyou is the winner. power view from his home. when selling off your unit confirm huat one
Old 14-04-2024, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 13
elune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to behold

Edit. Double posting
Old 14-04-2024, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 13
elune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to behold

I was carrying my son and queueing up to buy something today.

Halfway through, i felt a tap on my elbow, i turned and saw this gilf, probably age around 65, has the cfm look, she passed me my son's sandles which came loose and dropped.

I said thank you and noticed shes wearing u neck tank top. Theres a gap between the top and her chest due to the bra size.

I accidentally dropped my son's sandles and she bent down to pick it up again for me.
I could see her top open up and her oversized bra cup exposed her breast and nipple. It was at least a B.

When shes about to leave, i looked at her and smile. She smiled back.

Hope to see her around again, maybe then i will try to engage in a conversation with her
Old 14-04-2024, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by elune View Post

Halfway through, i felt a tap on my elbow, i turned and saw this gilf, probably age around 65, has the cfm look, she passed me my son's sandles which came loose and dropped.

I said thank you and noticed shes wearing u neck tank top. Theres a gap between the top and her chest due to the bra size.

I accidentally dropped my son's sandles and she bent down to pick it up again for me.
I could see her top open up and her oversized bra cup exposed her breast and nipple. It was at least a B.

Hope to see her around again, maybe then i will try to engage in a conversation with her
good for u bro, some glif do look like 40s
Old 14-04-2024, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 5
AstaWicked is one of the Best!AstaWicked is one of the Best!AstaWicked is one of the Best!AstaWicked is one of the Best!

Quote:
good for u bro, some glif do look like 40s
lol...agreed with u bro
Old 14-04-2024, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 5
AnnouncerShard is a glorious beacon of lightAnnouncerShard is a glorious beacon of lightAnnouncerShard is a glorious beacon of lightAnnouncerShard is a glorious beacon of lightAnnouncerShard is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionx View Post
Omg!!! Best of the BEST.
good view bro
Old Yesterday, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elune View Post

What is gilf? Grandma-i-like2f? 😂
Old Yesterday, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
I worked part time in a shop selling shoes before. Sometimes the ladies who try the shoes are wearing skirt, not many but got some. This is when for sure will have free show, how to escape?

Worse case is the lady kept trying multiple pairs and you get to see multiple times, if pretty is OK. If really old aunty, it will be really very sian .....
I understand how you feel, i used to work in a sport shop selling shoes during my ITE n Poly days. What i do when comes to not that pretty aunty. I will stand up and move 1 side. If not, i scare i will vomit if i see the grandmother's panty. Hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1