The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2017, 01:10 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Chitchat Amos Yee kenna solitary confinement for insulting Muslims in jail

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...uslims-us-jail

AMOS YEE THREW INTO SOLITARY CONFINEMENT AFTER INSULTING MUSLIMS IN US JAIL

Submitted by farhan on Wed, 22/02/2017 - 10:43pm

Amos is presently in solitary confinement for criticizing Muslims & Islam during their Muslim Studies in jail. He is feeling terrible.

Here's what happened, from Nina Paley:

"He attended a Muslim Studies class, in order to "disagree". There was a "Muslim pastor" from outside (not a prisoner) and about 18 Muslim prisoners in attendance. Amos called Allah a "sky wizard". He said that if the religion is 5,000 years old then it's "complete fucking garbage". (He said "fuck" a lot). He said that the Quran has passages instructing the devout to kill non-Muslims; the pastor handed him the Quran and challenged him to show such passages, and when Amos said "Ok, I will", the pastor took the Quran back.

FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

The pastor claimed "The Quran was the most respected and popular book in the U.S."

The pastor said Amos was disturbing the peace or something and got Sergeant R.Henson to sign a form putting him in solitary. Amos is certain that he is in solitary for punitive reasons, not for his own protection.

He has been in solitary for 3 days. He doesn't know how long he will be there. They don't let him write, don't give him paper. They let him out for one hour per day.

Amos was "kicking, screaming, and banging the door yelling "LET ME OUT", other prisoners heard him, the "police" came, opened his door, took a look, and left.

Amos wants us to "tell his story" on Facebook, share with the global secular human rights movement, get on CNN and the Rubin Report. He wants the Rubin Report to interview me and Melissa to tell Amos's story. "These people don't know what they're messing with. We gotta destroy them." "MAKE IT BIG". "This is a free speech issue and everyone will be on my side".

++++

My main concern right now is for Amos's mental health. Solitary must be making it much worse.

Source: Please see attached screenshot from facebook group "Operation Singaporean Freedom: Amos Yee"

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1