The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2009, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lg500wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Insurance Agents

Hi All Bro,

Any one knows any pretty and sexy insurance agents? Thinking to get some policy… If so, mind to share the contact?

Or any special with insurance agent? Mind to share? Thanks.

Good luck…
Old 12-03-2009, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 18
civic27 is one of the Best!civic27 is one of the Best!civic27 is one of the Best!
Re: Insurance Agents

i knw of a not bad looking agent who's married.... but still can be "u knw"!!!

pm me if u r interested
Old 12-03-2009, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lg500wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks bro... may i hv the contact...
Old 12-03-2009, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shioks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i also wan leh ... pls pm me pls.
Old 12-03-2009, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

haiz... again, such nonsense ....
Old 12-03-2009, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
hiccupps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

School holidays
Old 13-03-2009, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 17
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

don't bloody waste bandwidth here by asking stupid low grade question! wat makes u think insurance agt wl give u special when u buy insurance wif them??? pls accord basic respect to our ppl's professions. Thou there r some black sheeps around to tarnish d gd name of their profession but those who practised unethical methods to acquire biz won't b able to stay too long in their profession.

Worse r those who even come here to say they can recommend such insurance agt! For behaving like an asshole here u deserved a zap by me!
Old 13-03-2009, 10:34 AM
Samster

civic27 is one of the Best!civic27 is one of the Best!civic27 is one of the Best!

eh.. sorry pple like wat tiger bro said: Worse r those who even come here to say they can recommend such insurance agt!
hence i REPENT! my apologies to everyone.
i already passed the contact to senior bros who pm me yesterday and today... tat is b4 reading tis thread..

oops one more thing to a person who pm me and ask me this "intelectual question": HW do U Know tat te agent can ?
MY ANS: cos it happened to me!!!
Old 13-03-2009, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 16
Longitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerboy18 View Post
don't bloody waste bandwidth here by asking stupid low grade question! wat makes u think insurance agt wl give u special when u buy insurance wif them??? pls accord basic respect to our ppl's professions. Thou there r some black sheeps around to tarnish d gd name of their profession but those who practised unethical methods to acquire biz won't b able to stay too long in their profession.

Worse r those who even come here to say they can recommend such insurance agt! For behaving like an asshole here u deserved a zap by me!
Absolutely.

I dont think it is right to pass out such contacts. Such insurance agents are not FLs. If you happened to have bonked them they have given it to you as part of goodwill. I dont think they would like you to advertise their services in this manner. So please have such respect for them.
Old 13-03-2009, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 16
TewKowLeySam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i totally agree wif bro tigerboy18 n bro longitude. it is not very nice to do such thing here. we share info n ctc of FLs here but shd not pass ctc of insurance agts who happened to give "special gift" in d course of their sales.

And i think whether tat agt does give "special gift" to d customer or not also hv to depend on whether she has a liking to tat particular customer or not mah. so when tis bro civic27 got such "special gift" from her tat means bro civic27 must b quite gd looking ba.

but still not nice to share n review her ctc wif other ppl lah. moreover she is a married woman, what happen if ltr on she gana 1 crazy fucker who threaten to expose her deeds to her family member n her insurance company if she refused to give d "special gift" leh??? It might end up like tat teacher n 15 yrs old student case de.
Old 13-03-2009, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TewKowLeySam View Post
i totally agree wif bro tigerboy18 n bro longitude. it is not very nice to do such thing here. we share info n ctc of FLs here but shd not pass ctc of insurance agts who happened to give "special gift" in d course of their sales.

And i think whether tat agt does give "special gift" to d customer or not also hv to depend on whether she has a liking to tat particular customer or not mah. so when tis bro civic27 got such "special gift" from her tat means bro civic27 must b quite gd looking ba.

but still not nice to share n review her ctc wif other ppl lah. moreover she is a married woman, what happen if ltr on she gana 1 crazy fucker who threaten to expose her deeds to her family member n her insurance company if she refused to give d "special gift" leh??? It might end up like tat teacher n 15 yrs old student case de.

like i said previously bros: I REPENT... i am SORRY... i knw where i am at fault liao! pls dun penalise me k...
Old 13-03-2009, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 16
daggerboy is one of the Best!daggerboy is one of the Best!daggerboy is one of the Best!daggerboy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic27 View Post
like i said previously bros: I REPENT... i am SORRY... i knw where i am at fault liao! pls dun penalise me k...
Is your repentance the regret for the evil you have done or the fear of its consequences?
Old 13-03-2009, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerboy View Post
Is your repentance the regret for the evil you have done or the fear of its consequences?
consequences?? OMG this is becoming like a church! oh lord daggerboy i am sooooooo SOoooooOOOO SORRY for the fear or the consequences you will bequeth on me should i not repent! oh holy lord oh daggerboy should you are great and holy y r u here in this forum??? ahhhh evil evil has gotten the better of u...

eh dun get offended ah.. jus wanna let u knw i am not here to stir shit and i jus came to share! if u ain't like the things i share so be it! consequences like getting zapped till no tml... evil is lurking in everyone everywhere!
Old 13-03-2009, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 17
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

1 ball-less idiot here zap me but dare not leave his nick.

bro civic27, i find u an ok guy cos at least u realised your mistake n apologise for it. i m happy for u.
Old 13-03-2009, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 20
shoutcast is a Helpful and Caring Samstershoutcast is a Helpful and Caring Samstershoutcast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro civic must be quite shuai to attract special deals from insurance agents
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1