The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2008, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 18
boon huat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Malay gal service

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismoguy312 View Post
-She would only take guys below 30.
this clause already disqualified many of us in here...suggest she raises the age limit for more bros to help her
Old 12-09-2008, 12:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
viking898 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

agree with bro Hundred Plus ..price quote too high..how to help
Old 12-09-2008, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post
From what bro TS say, I think it should read like this...

Name : Nani
Ht : 158
Wt : 46
Vital: Average build
charges : $180/1 hr/1 shot from Bj + 1 shot from FJ (not incl room and cap)
no raw, no aj.
Only chinese and malay bros
available only on fridays night from 8pm to 12am

Maybe she only accept bros less than 30 because she scared older bros take longer to cum twice in 1 hour. No offence, bros over 30. I myself also am a big 3.

hi bro cheonging...i same wif u over 30...camp here waiting for the cat to be lifted up...cheers ok...

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 12-09-2008, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future

I seriously think this plump mina doesn't need much help. Probably Thread Starter is the one that need sum help?

Rather put my $$ where the help is really needed at a more reasonable rate
Old 12-09-2008, 06:47 PM
Samster

JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinchrome View Post
I seriously think this plump mina doesn't need much help. Probably Thread Starter is the one that need sum help?

i share the same view as yours...but i need help..upz my points...pls...cheers ok...

waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 12-09-2008, 07:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
nismoguy312 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinchrome View Post

bro maybe u can think why she need that money ? hari raya coming lah. so think b4 u say k thanks
Old 12-09-2008, 08:00 PM
Samster (M)

shes available tonight any guys interested pm me with number
Old 13-09-2008, 01:23 PM
Samster (M)

Name : Nani
Vital: 32-24-26

charges : $180/1 hr/1 shot from Bj + 1 shot from FJ (not incl room and cap)
no raw, no aj.
Only chinese and malay bros
available only on fridays night from 8pm to 12am
she has agree to accept guys below age 40 .
Old 14-09-2008, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 21
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of

TS,

Will pass for now. Pricing is way too high and no FRs to prove her service good or not. Also no one able to vote her pretty or not or figure good or not.

Unless someone tried her and vote her services to be reasonable or looks very nice or else I prefer to go for my regular LOS agent whose rates are reasonable and QC liao.

Just my half cents worth.

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 14-09-2008, 06:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 17
hyderbaddie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhyderbaddie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
bro maybe u can think why she need that money ? hari raya coming lah. so think b4 u say k thanks
Hi, I have always been slow at school, duh....

But as a matter in fact, even after u say "hari raya coming lah" i still cannot understand why we are supposed to arrive at the conclusion that this girl is doing FL based on hari raya approaching. Scanned threw much of the threads here but din manage to find chinese girls/ang moh gals free lancing due to chinese new year/ england new year approaching. Care to explain the mechanics of this concept?

Secondly, how does the following stats equate to plump? Not very good with maths lah bro....

Vital: 32-24-26 BMI 18.43

Plump imho shud be (or issit fat), i am confusing myself... argggh
Ht : 148
Wt : 56
Vital: 32-34-36

Tangs for your clarificicationes.

Bros that i need to upz when got power:
QooMilk, andy5454, Kai87
Old 14-09-2008, 06:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

i think maybe too many newspaper story about girls become "high class call-girl", fly here fly there make money buy LV bag. all read already think their pussy very valuable.

TS - you ever make trip down to geylang and see the FL? long row very pretty one, $100 only. some good service, some bad service, but we all can see what we get. why do u think just post and people will pay? make money not so easy

if she really need the money, she need to try harder. post pix of her breasts, pix of her ass, we can choose if we want. or get some bro (high points, so we can trust) fuck her and give FR then we know. otherwise, for $180, I got A LOT OF choice.
Old 15-09-2008, 12:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
i think maybe too many newspaper story about girls become "high class call-girl", fly here fly there make money buy LV bag. all read already think their pussy very valuable.

TS - you ever make trip down to geylang and see the FL? long row very pretty one, $100 only. some good service, some bad service, but we all can see what we get. why do u think just post and people will pay? make money not so easy

if she really need the money, she need to try harder. post pix of her breasts, pix of her ass, we can choose if we want. or get some bro (high points, so we can trust) fuck her and give FR then we know. otherwise, for $180, I got A LOT OF choice.
well some bro has requested for her this coming friday will asl them to write fr for bros here to read k . anyway she has lost weight recently not as plum as ever .
Old 16-09-2008, 02:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

ok i wait for fr to read

Quote:
well some bro has requested for her this coming friday will asl them to write fr for bros here to read k . anyway she has lost weight recently not as plum as ever .
Old 16-09-2008, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
FR is veri subjective, a pic is more convincing rite

waiting list too long.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1