The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-05-2023, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

It is really hard to find decent looking ML who provides FN with 5g roaming. Those who advertised FN but usually end up SN or left with their panties and only allow roaming outside it. Appreciate if you know of any who allows 5G roaming FN, do share there.
Old 24-05-2023, 08:08 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
It is really hard to find decent looking ML who provides FN with 5g roaming. Those who advertised FN but usually end up SN or left with their panties and only allow roaming outside it. Appreciate if you know of any who allows 5G roaming FN, do share there.
Xq, mlx, xin xin are fn with 5G to my knowledge. If you like panties hanging down with 5g, jordie
Old 24-05-2023, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
There are many chio bu asking 1000 for 2 shots lah. But like that no fun leh, I prefer spend more to unlock, bring her out enjoy her company and go home or hotel to have a sextified night. After cheonging so many years, "Simple Screw" cannot made me satisfied. Also it is a waste to screw a chio bu in such a rush.

Haha, you are exceptional case
Old 24-05-2023, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Actually if openly listed as FL, the desire will still be there. It is the mind that we are trying to trick. The forbidden fruit. The challenge. Put half ball sometimes more tempting to full nude. Tearing the clothes off with her crooning foxily, no no is sometimes more desirable than her taking off herself. Man la...jian..lol

Just like when we see some chio bu on public transport with sexy dress, expose a bit here and there we feel sexcited easily...
Old 24-05-2023, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Just like when we see some chio bu on public transport with sexy dress, expose a bit here and there we feel sexcited easily...
Is that why garment encourage us to take public transport? The unspoken benefit that private cars don't get

TBH nowadays even don't expose a bit also exciting. A lot of lululemon going around after work. the SYT in lululemon curvy pants.
They finish Yoga and my type of Yoga starts playing in my mind.
Old 24-05-2023, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
I think Bro kopi meant that Carrot's contact can be found in HC thread, not in a HC.
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=918986
Thanks bro for the assist. Her thread link is live again for those interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiao-long-nv-massage/

Have rtm this girl many times, did review before and wanted to do a follow up review.

Nice to see XLN getting some air time recently. After visiting the new arrivals, XLN still sits firmly in my rotation roster. Whereas most of the others didn't make the cut.

Perhaps recently, I've developed a craving for MLs with more bubbly, youthful, happier, enthusiastic and charismatic personalities. And unfortunately, some of the new arrivals have fallen short of this. Quite bland personalities. And I got bored very quickly even though playability was there. Lol.
Old 24-05-2023, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Thanks bro for the assist. Her thread link is live again for those interested.

Nice to see XLN getting some air time recently. After visiting the new arrivals, XLN still sits firmly in my rotation roster. Whereas most of the others didn't make the cut.

Perhaps recently, I've developed a craving for MLs with more bubbly, youthful, happier, enthusiastic and charismatic personalities. And unfortunately, some of the new arrivals have fallen short of this. Quite bland personalities. And I got bored very quickly even though playability was there. Lol.

Can try xiao bao if vanilla is your thing. I think she is quite chatty and good personality too. Most impt is she is quite pretty as well!
Old 24-05-2023, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Can try xiao bao if vanilla is your thing. I think she is quite chatty and good personality too. Most impt is she is quite pretty as well!
Already did lol. Will give FRs for all of them when I finish up a few more the next few days.
Old 24-05-2023, 10:23 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 250 Post(s)
Quoted: 4123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dda77 View Post
Can share via PM for carrot ctc and damages? Thanks!
Carrot quite chio but boob not nice lah.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 24-05-2023, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/baby-massage/

Out of sudden saw Baby ads pop out again
Great! I didn’t manage to visit during her previous stint. Her current pics look delicious. It appears that she and LL keep passing the baton to each other. Haha. How do they compare? Anyone care to share?
Old 24-05-2023, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sgbeautycastle-27.com/grace-massage-hj-bbbj/

Like my other FRs, I don't give ratings, just more of a qualitative report. I visited Grace this morning for the first time. Communication was smooth as I used Google Translate in my messages. When I got there, the first thing that struck me was her height...she is tall. A pleasant-looking MILF about 75% of her profile picture, she greeted me with a smile, and I am glad that she is actually able to converse in simple English. So I don't need to rely on my Google Translate anymore. She ushered me to the back of here OWO shop, locked the door and drew curtains. I asked what her rates are, and as advertised, it is 2B and 2R for 2 HJs. I know some MLs advertise so but when you meet them, you are quoted extra for a 2nd HJ. Not her. Great! However, she does not have a shower facility, but a small, short basin to wash your genitalia. This could be a deal-breaker for some bros. She has a great attitude, smiling, and giggling. I got undressed and she led me to the basin. Not gonna lie...I got an instant hard on as she fondled my genitals while washing it at the same time. It didn't escape her notice, of course, and she made some playful remarks.

I asked her if she offered any other service to test the waters. She looked at me slyly and asked if I wanted a BBBJ. I asked how much and she said 3B. I clarified with her again...so it's 3B for 1 HJ and 1 BBBJ? She said yes...so why not? 😁 I opted for a HJ first because knowing my fast release problem, I wanted to have more time to feel her mouth on my lil bro later. Once done with the washing, she led me to the bed as she took of her clothes. She went SN and her body is slim with ample, C-cup boobs. I lay down as she climbed on top of me....yes she allowed me to zhut! I got really hard as she jerked me slow and sensually. I shot so hard that it landed right beside my face. She was shocked and laughed, surprised by the force of the ejaculation. She cleaned me up, making some more naughty comments, and proceeded to massage me.

Her massage is nothing to shout about. But it did loosen up some stiff joints. After 20 plus minutes, I could feel her grazing my back with her boobs. It was a nice sensation as I could feel her hardened nipples. When she told me to turn over, my lil bro was ready for the 2nd round. She sucked and licked me slow and steady, looking at me at the same time with her CFM eyes. My intention worked as I could hold my shot longer while enjoying the sensation. When I was ready to come, she jerked me hard while putting her other hand up to shield another possibility of a strong shot.

When everything was done, she smiled and giggled and said that I must have a lot of kids. 🤣 After washing my genitalia again, which was still hard, I got dressed, thanked her and paid, but not before she squeezed my lil bro again. All in all, it was very good. For 3B, I got one HJ and one BBBJ. Will I RTM? Yes, definitely...😊
Old 24-05-2023, 01:53 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 250 Post(s)
Quoted: 4123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-27.com/grace-massage-hj-bbbj/

Like my other FRs, I don't give ratings, just more of a qualitative report. I visited Grace this morning for the first time. Communication was smooth as I used Google Translate in my messages. When I got there, the first thing that struck me was her height...she is tall. A pleasant-looking MILF about 75% of her profile picture, she greeted me with a smile, and I am glad that she is actually able to converse in simple English. So I don't need to rely on my Google Translate anymore. She ushered me to the back of here OWO shop, locked the door and drew curtains. I asked what her rates are, and as advertised, it is 2B and 2R for 2 HJs. I know some MLs advertise so but when you meet them, you are quoted extra for a 2nd HJ. Not her. Great! However, she does not have a shower facility, but a small, short basin to wash your genitalia. This could be a deal-breaker for some bros. She has a great attitude, smiling, and giggling. I got undressed and she led me to the basin. Not gonna lie...I got an instant hard on as she fondled my genitals while washing it at the same time. It didn't escape her notice, of course, and she made some playful remarks.

I asked her if she offered any other service to test the waters. She looked at me slyly and asked if I wanted a BBBJ. I asked how much and she said 3B. I clarified with her again...so it's 3B for 1 HJ and 1 BBBJ? She said yes...so why not? �� I opted for a HJ first because knowing my fast release problem, I wanted to have more time to feel her mouth on my lil bro later. Once done with the washing, she led me to the bed as she took of her clothes. She went SN and her body is slim with ample, C-cup boobs. I lay down as she climbed on top of me....yes she allowed me to zhut! I got really hard as she jerked me slow and sensually. I shot so hard that it landed right beside my face. She was shocked and laughed, surprised by the force of the ejaculation. She cleaned me up, making some more naughty comments, and proceeded to massage me.

Her massage is nothing to shout about. But it did loosen up some stiff joints. After 20 plus minutes, I could feel her grazing my back with her boobs. It was a nice sensation as I could feel her hardened nipples. When she told me to turn over, my lil bro was ready for the 2nd round. She sucked and licked me slow and steady, looking at me at the same time with her CFM eyes. My intention worked as I could hold my shot longer while enjoying the sensation. When I was ready to come, she jerked me hard while putting her other hand up to shield another possibility of a strong shot.

When everything was done, she smiled and giggled and said that I must have a lot of kids. �� After washing my genitalia again, which was still hard, I got dressed, thanked her and paid, but not before she squeezed my lil bro again. All in all, it was very good. For 3B, I got one HJ and one BBBJ. Will I RTM? Yes, definitely...��
Wow, I like this type of juicy fr, read already so shiok. This should be the way to share our experience in the cheonging scene. Well done.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 24-05-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanwx View Post
Thanks all for advice.

Think not right to post FR after all.

Not a pro like most seasoned bro here and definitely new to this game. Not even in no. list and yet to meet the popular ML.
End of the day in a forum no one can really force you to write in one way or another. The most is if u flout some rules and get deleted by the almighty.

But like what some bros said, you can “teach” others how you did it, without mentioning names. Advice is you keep the good stuff to yourself so you can continue to enjoy from the same said ML assuming you enjoyed it. Not being selfish but so many years already we have seen cases when the ML gets asked for full service from every Tom Dick and Harry cos she offered a select few the add ons, and turn out nasty. Either she stopped altogether for even the select few, or she gets so pissed off the service and mood drops or she goes home. You can say they sell their service they deserve it for being selective, but humans are humans. If you choose everything to be transactional sometimes you lose your best fun if your favorite ML goes away.

As for those who really can’t help but ask who is the ML, you can always keep to PMs to know more then it’s a hush hush conversation no one can stop you.
Old 24-05-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nina WeChat moment quite juicy. Perhaps it's time to pay her a visit again...
Old 24-05-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
Nina WeChat moment quite juicy. Perhaps it's time to pay her a visit again...

After few months of rtm...she is still one of the best in my opinion (for those not looking for heavy flavoured services).
Tall, sexy, curvy, sluttish, big boobs, fresh and interesting with different costumes and role play.
Very Shiok!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1