The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-05-2023, 10:54 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaChorMee38 View Post
Hi bros, still a newbie and fellow lurker here, have rtmed the same few for awhile in the past, Kiki, Manman and 99.

When I tried to msg xiao-qi, she mentioned my number is not in the database. As there are multiple DBs of us, anyone happens to know a ml that can get me access into the DB xiao-qi is using?

Or a ml recommendation sensual like xiao-qi will be great too
Actually I had to randomly go for a round trip.xiao qi was the 2nd last ml for that round trip because she was not easy to book. After 2 months and getting the mls to record, when I check with her, she said I had only one record. To be honest I don't know who but thank that ml because it helped me understand what the hype was about her. To talk sensual at her level, a bit hard. Closest to playability will be mlx but in terms of heat, closest was bei bei but again, could be once off when bei bei could be really high that day. Need to rtm bei bei to reconfirm what that experience was. Once again, ymmv so I leave it as it is. My only advice is move around a bit and try again if you really want her. To me, she is worth that effort for at least one visit and I was really happy for that.
Old 28-05-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
FR for Ping Ping

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/ping-ping-massage/

I usually don’t leave FRs as I don’t frequent this thread, usually in FL1/3. But for PP I need to leave an FR.

She has a super pleasant personality, chit chat like a long lost friend, akin to a f buddy. Not a time watcher at all (I stayed for 1hr+ cause she doesn’t have an appt after me).

Looks wise WYSIWYG on the web, obviously with some filter but to me she looks better in real life. Her boobs are enhanced, for bros who mind, but I love enhanced boobs so it’s a plus for me, and hers are really soft for enhanced. Body wise she is quite petite and very slim to my surprise, usually web pics and real life pics are one heaven one hell but hers are on point.

Massage is normal nothing to shout about, but her service is impeccable. Tell her what you want, fast slow, tornado, vacuum cleaner, she will abide. Her service is 100/10. I dare say better than any ML I’ve had from SLG. Or at least for the last few years.

Surprised she isn’t an Ang Pai but all the more better for bros who are her regulars. Location wise is discreet apartment as well so she ticks all the boxes. Will definitely RTF her when I need to release.

2 thumbs up.
Decided to take the plunge and visit Ping Ping relying solely on above bro's FR. She isn't new to the trade and has been in Singapore a few times before. Everything described above is accurate, I took the CIM option and her BBBJ was pretty good, with some patterns and variations in speed to make you cum. As there was no customers after me, we chatted for a while after the deed and I left past the hour.

She's a good option to consider if you want something more than the usual HJ .
Old 28-05-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massageamy/

Look: GND. Reminds of bigboobs JJ, but a much slimmer build
Body: Slim with minimal body fat
Boobs: Soft B
Massage: not really her forte
Sensual: Very green but willing to be guide and learn.

Overall: Don't expect a super pretty face, smoking hot body nor mind-blowing sensual, if you are into GND slow & subtle experience, she's still a good pick.
Does she kiss or allow painting?
Old 29-05-2023, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AN171314 View Post
I learned not to believe what they said or do…if you really believe that she is timid than you may be the laughing subject among her sisters group.

She is still a good option if you need a SYT to ease your load with appointment within the same day.
what sisters group they have?
Old 29-05-2023, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximbull View Post
Any bros tried the following?

looks interesting
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/ice-white-massage/
Woo... ang gong gao gao one. Interesting

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 29-05-2023, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreMassage View Post
Tried Qi Qi a few weeks back. 70% resembles the video clip, good figure but seemed enhanced to me. Had lots of fun with her and will visit her again.
40mins in out for me and several bros
Old 29-05-2023, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 2
CumminsDiesel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumminsDiesel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumminsDiesel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/ki-ki-massage/

Ki Ki

Looks: Looks 80-90% like photos. Not bad. Probably mid to late 20s.

Body: Slim with natural C cups.

Massage: Above average. Has some skills.

Sensual: A bit green. Good gfe.

HJ: Average HJ. Patient, slow and steady.

RTM: Maybe. Although a bit green but she has a good attitude.
Old 29-05-2023, 05:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
melikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Does she kiss or allow painting?
hi bro, based on my encounter with her, light kiss allowed, but no painting

Last edited by melikemsg; 29-05-2023 at 06:26 AM.
Old 29-05-2023, 05:47 AM
Samster

melikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
really? I was intending to visit her in the next few days

Thank you for letting me know.
had an appointment with her yesterday and we talked about her last working day. she said she's working til end of this coming week but not confirmed yet.

stiĺl a chance to book this week if you are considering..

Last edited by melikemsg; 29-05-2023 at 06:24 AM.
Old 29-05-2023, 06:13 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 250 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-qi-qi/

Her photos got the 周海媚 feel... any feedback on her from our bros? TIA!
Stated as 29 that's mean aunty liao. Dun waste your time.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 29-05-2023, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Stated as 29 that's mean aunty liao. Dun waste your time.
Thanks! Guess i will pass, many fishes in the ocean, not enough vit m to go around
Old 29-05-2023, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post
hi bro, based on my encounter with her, light kiss allowed, but no painting
Thanks bro for the info!
Old 29-05-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Tanwx is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
[/SPOILER]

All due respect, and I'm trying not to be rude here... but why even bother writing such a long rant when you don't want to mention names?

To be blunt, if there's no context, it is absolutely useless to anyone and has zero value. It might as well be a bad dream you had twenty years ago and decided to pen it down now for closure.

Now, you want to call someone out, then call that someone out. Like this....

Bro, I would have keblakan pusing at the door. But your mistake is our collective gain. Next time, if it's a scam, walk away. Anyway, thanks for the feedback. Up you!
I don't think there was a intention to deceive, unlike the mentioned ML with a double ad. So thought it would be unfair to point her out.

Looks wise is just acceptable, and a classic case of meitu overdone. If she looks really like a monster, then I would expose her.
Old 29-05-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Tanwx is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
You shortlisted her based on MRs so I can see why you left out the name. If she is someone well supported here, and based on how you write, you will probably be zapped till oblivion. I can see the two most important aspects scored high, ie the massage and sensual. Your whole session was 'destroyed' only because of how you perceive 'beauty'? Wasted session.

I think it is important to sense make bros MRs here that is comparable to your 'taste'. So not sure how to help you even after you shortlisted the MLs based on MRs read here. Looks is subjective, said many times. You win some you lose some at times. The best medicine is to look for your regular and perk yourself up!
Sharp observation!

Agree on the subjective nature of looks. To 70 yr old uncle a 40 plus lady is a syt. To a 18 yr old NSF she is a lao auntie. Difficult to standardize ratings.

The deal breaker was not with her looks but the fact that she is a smoker. Didn't expect that it would have such a great impact.

Still at the stage of trying to get into the database. More like a wanderer now with no preferred regulars. Would really want to meet a few of the popular ones like XH, XB etc.
Old 29-05-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 1
xwantonmee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros anyone have any fit ML to recco? Those with toned body

And did zora RTC? Can't seem to find her on slg
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1