The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help. This section is sponsored by Yakuza.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #46  
Old 09-05-2019, 01:01 AM
hyd3128 hyd3128 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 9
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hyd3128 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: brothers here who are earning high income

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgore View Post
Your passive income is from property industry?
Not all under property. Some are from finance, money market, plantation, etc.. it doesn't always have to be under one particular industry. Any industry can be your golden egg. Timing of entry and exit is very important though.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #47  
Old 10-05-2019, 12:17 PM
ttocaw ttocaw is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 176
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
ttocaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterttocaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterttocaw is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: brothers here who are earning high income

10k, 20k, not everyone is that fortunate to be making that kind of money.
Given the opportunity, who doesn't want to earn more ?


I think i must be one of the lower earners compared to those in the thread.

I'm in my mid 30s and i'm bringing home a bit shy of 5k. Started work since i'm 22.

My wife is a little more fortunate, she's in the low 7k range.

So i guess my family combined income is barely what some bros here make in a month haha.


Anyway, high income or not, i think it really depends on the perspective you take and your relationship with money.

We have 2 kids. The only debt we have is the 20 year mortgage on the house. We are comfortable, we travel, we eat, we have fun, we are properly insured. There's money in the CPF.

At the end of the month, we can still put aside a bit of money as savings and for investment. Not a lot, probably a few hundred dollars here and there.


I envy the high income earners not for the money they earn from their jobs, but for their ability to put aside a lot more for wealth building and retirement compared to average folks like me.

We do what we can, with what little we can, but it's still better than not doing anything.


Cost are high in SG on a lot of things and for sandwiched groups with retired parents, and young kids, it's even harder.


I honestly think i'm quite a high income earner. hahaha. Not trolling but with my shitty education qualifications, the people i mix with when i'm younger, and the kind of work i currently do, i think i can't complain.

I can only blame myself for not having an affinity with books when i'm younger. Now old already, want to learn, already too late. If i get a chance to go back my secondary school, i will 'throw shit on wall'
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #48  
Old 12-05-2019, 01:37 PM
YELLOW YELLOW is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 534
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
YELLOW is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYELLOW is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYELLOW is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYELLOW is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYELLOW is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Bro u are richer in many ways ....


Quote:
Originally Posted by ttocaw View Post
10k, 20k, not everyone is that fortunate to be making that kind of money.
Given the opportunity, who doesn't want to earn more ?


I think i must be one of the lower earners compared to those in the thread.

I'm in my mid 30s and i'm bringing home a bit shy of 5k. Started work since i'm 22.

My wife is a little more fortunate, she's in the low 7k range.

So i guess my family combined income is barely what some bros here make in a month haha.


Anyway, high income or not, i think it really depends on the perspective you take and your relationship with money.

We have 2 kids. The only debt we have is the 20 year mortgage on the house. We are comfortable, we travel, we eat, we have fun, we are properly insured. There's money in the CPF.

At the end of the month, we can still put aside a bit of money as savings and for investment. Not a lot, probably a few hundred dollars here and there.


I envy the high income earners not for the money they earn from their jobs, but for their ability to put aside a lot more for wealth building and retirement compared to average folks like me.

We do what we can, with what little we can, but it's still better than not doing anything.


Cost are high in SG on a lot of things and for sandwiched groups with retired parents, and young kids, it's even harder.


I honestly think i'm quite a high income earner. hahaha. Not trolling but with my shitty education qualifications, the people i mix with when i'm younger, and the kind of work i currently do, i think i can't complain.

I can only blame myself for not having an affinity with books when i'm younger. Now old already, want to learn, already too late. If i get a chance to go back my secondary school, i will 'throw shit on wall'
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #49  
Old 15-05-2019, 10:36 AM
aurahiongka aurahiongka is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 218
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 2
aurahiongka has much to be proud ofaurahiongka has much to be proud ofaurahiongka has much to be proud ofaurahiongka has much to be proud ofaurahiongka has much to be proud ofaurahiongka has much to be proud ofaurahiongka has much to be proud ofaurahiongka has much to be proud of
Re: brothers here who are earning high income

do import and export good business

or side under ground jobs haha
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #50  
Old 15-05-2019, 09:45 PM
funboi's Avatar
funboi funboi is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,224
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 11
funboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: brothers here who are earning high income

sex forum 555 no exact thread to share so park here see who keen to watch. Very "dry" for some.



__________________


May Heaven Add Lots Of Bad Karma To Those With Vicious Heart Trolling.

Thanks for up. But I don't need points now. Will return when possible.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #51  
Old 15-05-2019, 09:55 PM
GilengkiatMaMi GilengkiatMaMi is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 109
My Reputation: Points: 1209 / Power: 2
GilengkiatMaMi has much to be proud ofGilengkiatMaMi has much to be proud ofGilengkiatMaMi has much to be proud ofGilengkiatMaMi has much to be proud ofGilengkiatMaMi has much to be proud ofGilengkiatMaMi has much to be proud ofGilengkiatMaMi has much to be proud ofGilengkiatMaMi has much to be proud ofGilengkiatMaMi has much to be proud of
Re: brothers here who are earning high income

some guys here are really rich
__________________
Expose this Donor Clone Zapper Gang members here:

1. Lao Er Ge
2. milffella
3. Gilengkiat
4. blackknight24

This Donor Zapper Clone Gang has 5 Donor Zapper accounts with power of 64-69pts, and one gang zap can deduct about 350pts
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #52  
Old 16-05-2019, 03:08 PM
jameschong1 jameschong1 is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,108
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: brothers here who are earning high income

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aurahiongka View Post
do import and export good business
or side under ground jobs haha
wat u want import & export?
property consultants lah - me close 1 eye easily $5k a mth
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #53  
Old 16-05-2019, 11:48 PM
twinv twinv is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 10
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
twinv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: brothers here who are earning high income

property consultant? Need which area of studies?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #54  
Old 16-05-2019, 11:56 PM
RoyalMonty RoyalMonty is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 15
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
RoyalMonty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: brothers here who are earning high income

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
wat u want import & export?
property consultants lah - me close 1 eye easily $5k a mth
Then you better close 2 eyes
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #55  
Old 19-05-2019, 09:23 AM
Jt1990tj Jt1990tj is online now
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 594
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 7
Jt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to behold
Re: brothers here who are earning high income

From what I read, passive income apart from your salary is very important. Been trying to build that part of my income but haven't been successful.. my divided portfolio all cut dividends, share price drop, salary also never increase that much 😂

But from experience, jump company is the fastest way to get a pay hike, but downside is you start all over again, learning new processes and meeting new people. Running your own business also comes with a lot of risk, hardwork and dedication (hats off to bros here who managed to kickoff your own businesses). I've friends on both spectrum, those who are doing really really well, and those who are living day by day, don't know whether their business will fail or not etc.

Never had the balls to go out and venture into my own business, so got myself to blame on that.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #56  
Old 19-05-2019, 10:38 AM
ilovepantyhose ilovepantyhose is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 578
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 11
ilovepantyhose is a splendid one to beholdilovepantyhose is a splendid one to beholdilovepantyhose is a splendid one to beholdilovepantyhose is a splendid one to beholdilovepantyhose is a splendid one to beholdilovepantyhose is a splendid one to beholdilovepantyhose is a splendid one to behold
Re: brothers here who are earning high income

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jt1990tj View Post
From what I read, passive income apart from your salary is very important. Been trying to build that part of my income but haven't been successful.. my divided portfolio all cut dividends, share price drop, salary also never increase that much

But from experience, jump company is the fastest way to get a pay hike, but downside is you start all over again, learning new processes and meeting new people. Running your own business also comes with a lot of risk, hardwork and dedication (hats off to bros here who managed to kickoff your own businesses). I've friends on both spectrum, those who are doing really really well, and those who are living day by day, don't know whether their business will fail or not etc.

Never had the balls to go out and venture into my own business, so got myself to blame on that.
when u invest, ensure a margin of safety. businesses with an economic moat can have a higher margin of safety

for reits: lower price to book, lower debt ratio, tenant diversification, geographical diversification, increasing dpu (or at least stable dpu), high occupancy rates, and a imba sponsor (in local context)

for blue chips: low debt ratio, geographical diversification, reasonable payout ratio (they dont borrow to pay dividends), revenue/profits not decreasing (at least stable), some defensive elements (telcos, utilities, transport)

when u receive the dividends, u can choose to plough it back in. otherwise, it can supplement your daily expenses or cheonging

must do your homework before u decide to invest, do your own due diligence DYODD
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #57  
Old 19-05-2019, 06:26 PM
Jt1990tj Jt1990tj is online now
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 594
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 7
Jt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
when u invest, ensure a margin of safety. businesses with an economic moat can have a higher margin of safety

for reits: lower price to book, lower debt ratio, tenant diversification, geographical diversification, increasing dpu (or at least stable dpu), high occupancy rates, and a imba sponsor (in local context)

for blue chips: low debt ratio, geographical diversification, reasonable payout ratio (they dont borrow to pay dividends), revenue/profits not decreasing (at least stable), some defensive elements (telcos, utilities, transport)

when u receive the dividends, u can choose to plough it back in. otherwise, it can supplement your daily expenses or cheonging

must do your homework before u decide to invest, do your own due diligence DYODD
You've any in your current watchlist?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #58  
Old 24-05-2019, 02:21 PM
tissot36D tissot36D is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 30
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tissot36D deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: brothers here who are earning high income

In my humblest of humble opinion. Hard to rely on jobs if you want to make good money la... unless you doctor, lawyer or someone with a high cash trajectory profession. In singapore market ultra conservative.

You gotta come out and venture.

I pay myself $15k to $25k a month, and usually give myself 6 digit bonus a year. But I self employed..

I mid 30s.

Maybe we can all meet to network :P
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #59  
Old Yesterday, 05:08 PM
despacito69 despacito69 is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 6
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
despacito69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: brothers here who are earning high income

True, to be an employee, you can hardly reach 10k mark before 40s.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #60  
Old Yesterday, 06:37 PM
singmarine singmarine is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 470
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 15
singmarine is a Helpful and Caring Samstersingmarine is a Helpful and Caring Samstersingmarine is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: brothers here who are earning high income

I know a few bros who make more than $10-20K per month but they still unhappy & live in misery. Money is not everything.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tempt 2 be WL 4 High Income/ Ar Man Uneasy 2 Marry H Income WL newlywedbride Matters of the Heart. 17 22-06-2015 11:35 PM
[Finance] - Tax the Super Rich, not High Income Earners Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 16-03-2015 06:30 PM
[Finance] - Tax the Super Rich, not High Income Earners Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 16-03-2015 06:00 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2017 ph