The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-03-2016, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 12
Lanmianbao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://da3377.wordpress.com/baby/

Any review for this ml ?? The pics just ngam my taste haha , thanks in adv
Old 04-03-2016, 05:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
PandaGuy83 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Mr for Cassie.

Located very near to the nearest MRT and have a large studio to herself. Feels very comfortable in that large room.
To me, she does not look very pretty but more of cute to me. Her cheeks makes me want to pinch them. Overall is still decent looking.
Massage was good strength to me and could hear my bones cracking during the massage. Very nice feeling. Did not use phone at all.
Sensual was very good with her licking and kissing all parts of my body. First ml to do that. Boobs was OK but not the best.
GFE was very high and she was looking at me more than I look at her. Maybe because I too handsome.
Overall was a very good experience and will definitely rtm.
Old 04-03-2016, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelnutty93 View Post
Thinking of whether pay a visit to Hope or A-ta, I think you help me to make a choice. Hehe
A Ta not bad. I tried last week
Old 04-03-2016, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 13
Madhrar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMadhrar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quick MR for LTD's Hope

Wanted to try her awhile back but it was terribly hard to get hold of a slot. Booked one a day in advance and location is discreet and Hope provides clear directions to her apartment.

Overall a lovely lady with killer figure and decent massage. One of the prettier MLs out there and her assets are just to die for.

RTM is a certainty if i can get slots!
Old 04-03-2016, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
thaichiclover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally she is back...Heby aka Mint

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=593439
Old 04-03-2016, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
patric12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg50 View Post
Anyone wants to try this 36D?
http://www.shenhua69.com/mmei/
I think only liwen from this stable is worth trying. end of story.
too much fake comments.
Old 04-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
TinML777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaichiclover View Post
Finally she is back...Heby aka Mint

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=593439
Just have a session with HEDY, not HeBy. She is superb. Service is top notch.
Super GFE. Gonna book my RTM !
Old 04-03-2016, 10:20 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinML777 View Post
Just have a session with HEDY, not HeBy. She is superb. Service is top notch.
Super GFE. Gonna book my RTM !
Was chatting with a bro about the 'MoMo incident' when he mentioned that he received a message from Mint that she was reopening business so I asked him to ask her if she'd take a Chinese guy who speaks rotten Chinese, and she said yes, so made a quick booking.

On the way down saw bro thaichicklover post her 'Hedy' ad here so when I arrived I called her Hedy and she asked me where I got that info so showed her the SH69 site.

Hedy is exactly like all Mint's FRs portray her to be, very bubbly and her service was excellent. I'm a slow shooter so when she started flipping back and forth during the HJ I thought I was easily gonna last through her 'more pattern then badminton.'

That was until she landed on my chest in reverse cowgirl and I stared at her cute butt, tight butthole n wet little pussy! (and before I succumbed I checked her bottom and didn't see any pimples).

Washed, got a headrub then left pretty happily, checked the time and was 10 min early. I guess that's because she couldn't communicate much with me (my rotten Chinese, her basic English) , thought she really tried, so didn't get the GFE other bros did.

Oh. When I was heading up to her apartment, the lift door opened and I nearly ran, head-to-boobs, into a tall girl dressed to kill in an ultra tight dress and 8-inch heels, with her enhanced boobies almost overflowing her top!

Last edited by Keima; 04-03-2016 at 11:36 PM.
Old 04-03-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
TinML777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Make a RTM i am sure you will get a different experience, haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Was chatting with a bro about the 'MoMo incident' when he mentioned that he received a message from Mint that she was reopening business so I asked him to ask her if she'd take a Chinese guy who speaks rotten Chinese, and she said yes, so made a quick booking.

On the way down saw a bro post her 'Hedy' ad here so when I arrived I called her Hedy and she asked me where I got that info so showed her the SH69 site.

Hedy is exactly like all Mint's FRs portray her to be, very bubbly and her service was excellent. I'm a slow shooter so when she started flipping back and forth during the HJ I thought I was easily gonna last through her 'more pattern then badminton.'

That was until she landed on my chest in reverse cowgirl and I stared at her cute butt, tight butthole n wet little pussy! (and before I succumbed I checked her bottom and didn't see any pimples).

Washed, got a headrub then left pretty happily, checked the time and was 10 min early. I guess that's because she couldn't communicate much with me, thought she really tried, so didn't get the GFE other bros did.

Oh. When I was heading up to her apartment, the lift door opened and I nearly ran, head-to-boobs, into a tall girl dressed to kill in an ultra tight dress and 8-inch heels, with her enhanced boobies almost overflowing her top!
Old 04-03-2016, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 16
gemini4675 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergemini4675 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=13736661
Tried diana....syt with good massage skills.....shiok!
Old 04-03-2016, 11:04 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinML777 View Post
Make a RTM i am sure you will get a different experience, haha
Erm no. Simply couldn't comms enough with her bro, everything else was excellent.
Old 04-03-2016, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 9
alansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to behold

Woohoo.. lucky enough to get a slot with one of the hottest ML here. My hope for Hope will come real soon.
Old 04-03-2016, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Sevensword is Cool - loads of Potential

MR for violet

Face: 5/10 not my type sry, the feeling is far frm pic. Big face. Lucky dark room.
Body: 6/10 nice small boobs on a slightly large body frame. Large bone type, big arms due to msg for 10 years.
Massage: 8/10 massage n juagen not bad
Gfe: 6/10 tries to be friendly.
Hj: 5/10 I think she prefer not to hj, emphasize she is juagen master not hj queen if I cannot shoot out not her problem.
Rtm: no
Old 05-03-2016, 05:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
Haha... I realized that I was using another account
Did you meant that you just created another account? That account was created in March 2016.
Old 05-03-2016, 05:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
Not an expert but have been to quite a lot of stables over the years..
What I cannot accept is those sites that mentioned 'BBBJ' & end up don't have. Over commit & under deliver. So far the Tiger site still not bad. At least no lemons or fake scope of work.
Sound like a Tiger beer promoter!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1