The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2019, 03:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 17
ekardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterekardo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Action in Japan

anyone have lobang for the following places?
1) Fukuoka
2) Hiroshima
3) Kyoto
Old 07-02-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of
Bad service from THC Isabella - avoid at all cost!

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Tokyo Hentai club

Date of Encounter:
2/2/19

Contact Method:
Line

Appointment Length & Costs:
90mins ¥34000 + ¥7000 hotel

Type/Location:
Shibuya LH

Language Notes:
English throughout

Details of the Encounter:
My very first time with a Japanese ( or somewhat half) and I booked directly with her over social media and Line a week before I flew in to Tokyo. Out of the many beautiful girls on the website I admit her half Brazilian half Japanese exotic look was really what caught my eye. And so I’ve been building up this expectation for this date for an entire week.

I reached the place half hour early and waited. She came slightly late and off the bat it started weird. She basically didn’t say hi to me, and just went off with me following behind. This continued as we were walking to the hotel area. I tried to strike up some conversation but she really seem not in the mood to talk. Again, maybe she’ll warm up when we are in the room, was what I was thinking.

Once inside she asked if I wanted to use the tub. Sure, some foreplay in the tub might break the ice. While she’s preparing the tub, again I tried to make conversation. She was mumbling most of the time and I had to keep getting her to repeat what she was saying. In the tub was a half assed massage on my back and shoulders. A while later we dried and hit the bed. In between I had to wait for her as she keeps walking around looking for things.

So it finally started with a handjob, sure it’s nice. But she didn’t even make any eye contact! I finally asked her to lie next to me as she’s giving me a hj. Tried to kiss her but she just avoid it and keeps looking away. Just for your info I checked with the THC guy earlier about what’s ok and what’s not. He did sneaked in a ‘she’s ok to do the illegal stuff’ and here I can’t even get a kiss! I’ve been with other girls and never felt the girls were ever disgusted by kissing me so I don’t think the issue was with me.

She then put on the condom and did bj and straight after I came she just went to the toilet to wash and gargle. I mean come on, I came in a covered condom, not like I splurt out in her mouth!

We chatted for a while, still NO cuddling at this time. I asked if she’d let me penetrate and she said sure for 20k more which at that point was a real deal breaker. Asked her if she can grind me for the 2nd round and she said she doesn’t do that. So at this point there’s no kissing, cuddling, grinding and if I wanted penetration I have to finish up in the next 20mins.

2nd time was basically a repeat of the 1at time but with an addition of me painting her and me not even sure if she enjoyed it.

So there you have it, a very expensive 90mins 2 handjob sessions. Lesson of the day, stick to the ones that’s had good review here. I did try to look for her review but seem there isn’t any. Oh and by the she just got promoted to a gold (really?!) at THC. Possibly my first and last time going with THC. I’ve had thais and other asians and typically their service is 10x better than this lady’s. She’s untrained, unmotivated (maybe except for money) and a waste of hard earned money.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
If you enjoy 2 exorbitantly priced handjobs and nothing else, I highly recommend her. Otherwise, there are other girls who can service you much better out there.
Old 07-02-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of
Tokyo Hentai Club - Bad service from Isabella

Service and/or Provider's Name:
THC

Date of Encounter:
2/2/19

Contact Method:
Line

Appointment Length & Costs:
90mins ¥34000 + ¥7000 hotel

Type/Location:
Shibuya LH

Language Notes:
English throughout

Details of the Encounter:
My very first time with a Japanese ( or somewhat half) and I booked directly with her over social media and Line a week before I flew in to Tokyo. Out of the many beautiful girls on the website I admit her half Brazilian half Japanese exotic look was really what caught my eye. And so I’ve been building up this expectation for this date for an entire week.

I reached the place half hour early and waited. She came slightly late and off the bat it started weird. She basically didn’t say hi to me, and just went off with me following behind. This continued as we were walking to the hotel area. I tried to strike up some conversation but she really seem not in the mood to talk. Again, maybe she’ll warm up when we are in the room, was what I was thinking.

Once inside she asked if I wanted to use the tub. Sure, some foreplay in the tub might break the ice. While she’s preparing the tub, again I tried to make conversation. She was mumbling most of the time and I had to keep getting her to repeat what she was saying. In the tub was a half assed massage on my back and shoulders. A while later we dried and hit the bed. In between I had to wait for her as she keeps walking around looking for things.

So it finally started with a handjob, sure it’s nice. But she didn’t even make any eye contact! I finally asked her to lie next to me as she’s giving me a hj. Tried to kiss her but she just avoid it and keeps looking away. Just for your info I checked with the THC guy earlier about what’s ok and what’s not. He did sneaked in a ‘she’s ok to do the illegal stuff’ and here I can’t even get a kiss! I’ve been with other girls and never felt the girls were ever disgusted by kissing me so I don’t think the issue was with me.

She then put on the condom and did bj and straight after I came she just went to the toilet to wash and gargle. I mean come on, I came in a covered condom, not like I splurt out in her mouth!

We chatted for a while, still NO cuddling at this time. I asked if she’d let me penetrate and she said sure for 20k more which at that point was a real deal breaker. Asked her if she can grind me for the 2nd round and she said she doesn’t do that. So at this point there’s no kissing, cuddling, grinding and if I wanted penetration I have to finish up in the next 20mins.

2nd time was basically a repeat of the 1at time but with an addition of me painting her and me not even sure if she enjoyed it.

So there you have it, a very expensive 90mins 2 handjob sessions. Lesson of the day, stick to the ones that’s had good review here. I did try to look for her review but seem there isn’t any. Oh and by the she just got promoted to a gold (really?!) at THC. Possibly my first and last time going with THC. I’ve had thais and other asians and typically their service is 10x better than this lady’s. She’s untrained, unmotivated (maybe except for money) and a waste of hard earned money.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
If you enjoy 2 exorbitantly priced handjobs and nothing else, I highly recommend her. Otherwise, there are other girls who can service you much better out there.
Old 07-02-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 6
d0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekardo View Post
anyone have lobang for the following places?
1) Fukuoka
2) Hiroshima
3) Kyoto
Bro, Fukuoka still need lobang meh. Nakasu is almost like our Geylang and many of their soaplands accept foreigners. But that means many ladies may not be 100% local Japanese. Unless u can speak Japanese well and stayed in Japan for sometime it is almost impossible to differentiate. It is as hard as asking a Japanese to differentiate between a SG Chinese and a MY Chinese lor. But bobian. Just try to verify as much as possible.

Pls refer to the Fukuoka thread for more info.
Posted my past FRs in that thread. Look for (@^@) which is my original nick.

Last edited by d0n0b; 07-02-2019 at 09:52 PM.
Old 08-02-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitessky View Post
I am going to Tokyo soon. Can't speak any Japanese. What's the best options for some actions for me?
10-30k yen budget
BJ Bar- Jan Jan at Sugamo (3k yen)
Darling Harbour Soapland at Yoshiwara
Old 08-02-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0n0b View Post
Hello ナカダシ様, I agree with you on the above. When any of your Japanese male colleagues / friends come to SG for business / holidays, always "volunteer" to bring them and tour our Geylang district. 9 out of 10 of them will definitely be ham sup enuf to want to try at such "cheap" pricing.

When u go over to Japan, make sure u contact them up and ask them bring u around. It is in their blood and culture that they die die must return the personal favour and bring u to tour their red light districts. Once u reach the place, just show them a "disappointing" look and they will help u get pass the front door in some way or another even if they have to beg their own friends for help and recommendations.

This is their weakest point. "Exploit" it. Haha!!

Once u managed to enter the shop, rem to get the name card of one of the staff and then ask ur Japanese friend to tell him that you will be coming again on ur own in the next few days. Now u gain a permanent access card liao.
そうです!

From my recent trip to Tokyo however it seems that the choice and range of services seems to have dried up despite having the 'permanent access card'.

But all good as long as my favourite soap accepts me...
Old 09-02-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
kskong2000 is Cool - loads of Potential

May I know is Tokyo hentai real? Do they really provide Jap gal?
Old 09-02-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kskong2000 View Post
May I know is Tokyo hentai real? Do they really provide Jap gal?
Can check their website, they put either race as Jap or half jap. Mostly real japs. You can also check out the foreigner friendly soaplands at Yoshiwara. Real japs
Old 10-02-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bitcomet is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
U can go ahead and try but it's almost 0 chance based on my past encounters espcially in Tokyo city. Higher chances for Kyushu, Osaka and Hokkaido.

Let me explain the reason why. Not many Japanese travels overseas especially to Southeast Asia (they tend to favor Europe, US, etc). And that isn't so many foreigners living in Japan (less than a few % of the Japanese local population) As such, their first impression of meeting a Chinese in Japan is that that guy must be from China. Some of their staff of these shops will just simply say "no foreigner" before actually asking when am I from. Unless u can speak Japanese fluently and decently, most of them will just say "no foreigner".
LOL! What about travelling to Bali, Indonesia. Japanese women like those dark skinned Indonesian/Malay men that they even pay those Bali gigolos to have sex with them.
https://www.tokyoreporter.com/japan-...f-fun-fun-fun/

Japanese women are actually easy. Banging a Japanese women won't make you special snowflake.
Old 12-02-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 6
d0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to behold

Just a little news for those going to Tokyo soon.

https://www.tokyoreporter.com/crime/...ing-suspected/
Old 14-02-2019, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just a little news for those going to Tokyo soon.

https://www.tokyoreporter.com/crime/...ing-suspected/
This was sometime back- how time flies!

The soap mentioned here was famous for raw...like literally all the girls can raw.
Old 15-02-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 20
(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitcomet View Post
LOL! What about travelling to Bali, Indonesia. Japanese women like those dark skinned Indonesian/Malay men that they even pay those Bali gigolos to have sex with them.
https://www.tokyoreporter.com/japan-...f-fun-fun-fun/

Japanese women are actually easy. Banging a Japanese women won't make you special snowflake.
Japanese gals mostly don't mind ganji, it is the Japanese guys who mind. They don't like us dirtying their playground.

Itching for Japanese pussy after a great one in Osaka
(2014)

I would love to try a busty fair Indian, very exotic feel. (2017)

Feel better when I masturbate knowing high chance I skip a potential landmine and saving 150 to 200 dollar. (2021)
Old 15-02-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 20
(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitcomet View Post
For those who been to Tobita Shinchi before, do they accept Chinese guy who can't speak Japanese like me? Or will they accept me but give me a non Japanese girl instead?
I play in Tobita for almost 7 times and never got rejected. Only 3 times got gfe

Itching for Japanese pussy after a great one in Osaka
(2014)

I would love to try a busty fair Indian, very exotic feel. (2017)

Feel better when I masturbate knowing high chance I skip a potential landmine and saving 150 to 200 dollar. (2021)
Old 16-02-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by (.)(.) lover View Post
I play in Tobita for almost 7 times and never got rejected. Only 3 times got gfe
What is gfe?
Old 16-02-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Japanese gals mostly don't mind ganji, it is the Japanese guys who mind. They don't like us dirtying their playground.
Quote:
Please correct me if I'm wrong I read it somewhere the manager in Tobita Shinchi are mostly old Japanese ladies(obasan). Is that why you don't get rejected?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1