The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-01-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Just want to check if any bros here received sumata aka 'fake fj' from MLs before? Can recommend me which ones do it? Thanks in advance
U can try SLG xiao yu.
Old 21-01-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
U can try SLG xiao yu.
Thanks bro!
Old 21-01-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just want to check if any bros here received sumata aka 'fake fj' from MLs before? Can recommend me which ones do it? Thanks in advance
Annie has quite a few variations too
Old 21-01-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Ah, the disciple of Miqi. Should try once I guess.
Old 21-01-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

MR for Lin Lin (SLG)
https://sglonelyguys.info/lin-lin-massage/

the video with the tattoo on her lower arm is her current look (for bros who mind artwork)
I haven’t tried Yu Er but from the numerous MRs, I think she would be the closest benchmark
Lin Lin location is probably better.

Location is discreet and suitable for public transport and drivers alike (quite good in my opinion)
She stays alone and unit is nice and clean. Feels kind of new too
Scented room (check), clean bathroom (check), music in the background (check)
1st impressions, smooth and fair skin... good start already

Her massage was firm and hard. I concede that hard does not equal good massage so I’ll leave this to more expert bros to judge. Had to ask her to tone down on the strength but it seems she has quite a fair bit of experience in this aspect back home

She is quite a cheerful girl and puts in a lot of effort to deliver tip top service albeit a little shy
Quite a number of SMSes and calls came in during session and she did not attend to it at all (thumbs up)

Sensual was quite well done and like what bro JasonJG mentioned, high playability. It was very good but Xue Er still better in this aspect

Overall, I reckon she is quite similar to Yu Er and a fairer comparison can be made after trying Yu Er

RTM: at the moment can’t dethrone my top 2 but a repeat visit to Lin Lin is warranted to give a fairer gauge

Last edited by Vardy; 21-01-2019 at 10:55 PM.
Old 21-01-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
This Annie? https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=714594
Old 21-01-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
MR for Lin Lin (SLG)
https://sglonelyguys.info/lin-lin-massage/

the video with the tattoo on her lower arm is her current look (for bros who mind artwork)
I haven’t tried Yu Er but from the numerous MRs, I think she would be the closest benchmark
Lin Lin location is probably better.

Location is discreet and suitable for public transport and drivers alike (quite good in my opinion)
She stays alone and unit is nice and clean. Feels kind of new too
Scented room (check), clean bathroom (check), music in the background (check)
1st impressions, smooth and fair skin... good start already

Her massage was firm and hard. I concede that hard does not equal good massage so I’ll leave this to more expert bros to judge. Had to ask her to tone down on the strength but it seems she has quite a fair bit of experience in this aspect back home

She is quite a cheerful girl and puts in a lot of effort to deliver tip top service albeit a little shy
Quite a number of SMSes and calls came in during session and she did not attend to it at all

Sensual was quite well done and like what bro JasonJG mentioned, high playability. It was very good but Xue Er still better in this aspect

Overall, I reckon she is quite similar to Yu Er and a fairer comparison can be made after trying Yu Er

RTM: at the moment can’t dethrone by top 2 but a repeat visit to Lin Lin is warranted to give a fairer gauge
Who's your top 2?

From feedback, Lin Lin is hornier. More so than Mint even!
Old 21-01-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

No, the ad not on SLG already
Maybe gone back
She was due to RTC around now if not mistaken
Old 21-01-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
No, the ad not on SLG already
Maybe gone back
She was due to RTC around now if not mistaken
Annie's taking a short break. Will be back in a few days. Will work a final few days before RTC before CNY
Old 21-01-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Who's your top 2?

From feedback, Lin Lin is hornier. More so than Mint even!

Current crop Xue Er and Xiao Yu though these 2 have different offerings
Never got to try Mint, I’m still a noob
Old 21-01-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
U can try SLG xiao yu.
You tried with her before? From my experience she has some limits...
Old 21-01-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopdepoop View Post
You tried with her before? From my experience she has some limits...
Xiao yu is one playful girl. Like you said she has her limits, but apart from that she really has many tricks to pull out within her boundaries, which helps her remain so highly rated even with at 120
Old 21-01-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

What's all this reminiscing about Mint? Yes, she was truly great with a delightful personality. But I must admit , these new girls have quickly pushed the memory of Mint behind.

What's more these new batch offer more!!! Woohoo. These are my recently tried, tested and verified top service providers. All in the nude, all high playability and all confirm cim.

Yu Er
Yi Yi
Lan Lan
Lin Lin
Ba Mei
Angela
Xue Er

These are fantastic bbbj/cim princesses, and each have their own individual personality as they dish out their own brand of sensuality. Next up Tian Xin and Ning Xia.
Old 21-01-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lan lan does have this hidden move but whether she apply on first timer is depend on her comfort level.
Old 22-01-2019, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

RTM MR for Yue Yue (SLG)

Went back to this pretty after a cycle.

Still as pretty as ever, nice curvy frame. Mesmorizing eyes and a handful of Cs, today realized her ass is a nice sight from behind.

She really puts in effort for massage portion although she is not very skill. Thumbs up for that.

Sensual wise, she delivers lah. Nice teasing from the back, good finger work. Skillful BBBJ with CIM.

She is a nice balance of skills and looks in my opinion at $120. Becomes more chatty after RTM, nice ersonality lah. On my RTM list for a while.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1