The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BigWorry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Is This STD?

Anybody has this experience before on the white residue at tip of the penis? Seems like some dried up discharge or skin.
Old 08-01-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWorry View Post
I applied hydrocortisone/miconozole (Daktacort cream) for a week until last Sun. Is it normal to be painful? I suspect the inflammation spread inward as the pain is not on skin surface. Will irritation be that serious?
Hydrocortisone is a very strong steroid, should use sparingly. The white discharge may not even be a discharge at all but a mixture of your urine and excessive hydrocortisone, unless you are sure it was discharged from within.
Old 08-01-2019, 02:26 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anybody has this experience before on the white residue at tip of the penis? Seems like some dried up discharge or skin.
If your dick was oozing pus chances are it would sting like hell when you took a pee.

If there is no pain or discomfort when urinating there is probably nothing wrong.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 08-01-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If your dick was oozing pus chances are it would sting like hell when you took a pee.

If there is no pain or discomfort when urinating there is probably nothing wrong.
Thanks for the info. It doesn't sting like hell when I pee and it doesn't ooze pus out. Not sure what was that though. I tried to drink more water and pass more urine all seems normal. Except for the swell and white residue which bother me. It does pain a little inside abdominal and have some urge to see at times. Hope there nothing wrong except simple irritation that takes time to recover.
Old 08-01-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Hydrocortisone is a very strong steroid, should use sparingly. The white discharge may not even be a discharge at all but a mixture of your urine and excessive hydrocortisone, unless you are sure it was discharged from within.
I'm not sure but I have since stop using hydrocortisone since Sunday morning. Excess cream should have been cleared. As I posted on Sunday I saw a drop of white thick discharge out of my penis tip which freaked me out. Doesn't smell bad just a bit like semen. No more discharge after that. I assume it's unprovoked discharge of my semen since I'm cleared of bacterial std which produces discharge as symptoms.
Old 08-01-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm not sure but I have since stop using hydrocortisone since Sunday morning. Excess cream should have been cleared. As I posted on Sunday I saw a drop of white thick discharge out of my penis tip which freaked me out. Doesn't smell bad just a bit like semen. No more discharge after that. I assume it's unprovoked discharge of my semen since I'm cleared of bacterial std which produces discharge as symptoms.
If it is first thing in the morning, don't discount that it could even be your own sperm, as I supposed you had not ejaculated for a while.
Old 08-01-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

Not first thing in the morning. Have been to toilet once.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1