The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: fun in osaka

Returning to Osaka soon !

I’m excited to return to Osaka at the end of this month !

Any new places to try ? I’ll return to Tobita again but am open to try other options.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 08-10-2019, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 10
sofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to behold

Have been to both Tobita and Matsushima, both more than once. My best overall experience was in Tobita. But I think it is more a matter of luck than location. In terms of looks, I think the bottom of both locations are of similar quality, but the top ones in Tobita is better than the top in Matsushima. If you stay in the Namba area, it is just as easy to get to either location, and I find both easy to find, though Tobita is a longer but pleasant walk from Dobutsuen-Mae station.
Old 09-10-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ubear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanna give a quick thanks to all the bros who recommended bonking place in Osaka. Didn’t know such a heaven(Tobita) existed. Japanese men sure have it much luckier than us that’s for sure!

I came in the mid afternoon on a weekday, not much people, just a few guys poking around and the girls look mostly fresh and friendly to wave and gesture by. Unlike some of the tactics offered by bros here, I suggest to walk around seishun and main(I cut into Main Street from Tamade) and have a good feel of the place before settling on your pick! I’m more into petite girls but the Main Street girls definitely cut it up a notch for me, decided on a 22y old girl on Main Street called Rose. And left a Super Super happy guy in an otherwise dreary work trip. It’s good to know a little of the language to break the ice alil but then again don’t waste too much time and strike once your lady comes back to the room a 2nd time with the Ocha.
Old 10-10-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros tried Yanneko International in Osaka ?

It’s supposed to be foreigner friendly

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 13-10-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

I’ll be going to Osaka in 2 week’s time.

Looking for any bros familiar with Osaka’s cheong scene. Pls contact me if you’re willing to help

Old 18-10-2019, 04:37 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4288 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Any foreigner friendly estab in the immediate vincity of Osaka station?
Old 28-10-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

Not much assistance for Osaka here eh ?

Old 29-10-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

not in a way like people owes you....
Old 29-10-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't try when I was there a couple years ago, but there's a few interesting spots:

{edited by mod - external non sponsor link not allowed in sbf}

Last edited by Hurricane88; 29-10-2019 at 05:57 PM.
Old 31-10-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
thingstick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Any bros tried Yanneko International in Osaka ?

It’s supposed to be foreigner friendly
yea, i'm sure every one of their girls is 19 or 20.

try and report, i guess.
Old 01-11-2019, 04:38 AM
Samster

And so I am here in Osaka again.

Surprisingly one of the supposedly foreigner-friendly soaplands is near my hotel. I walked past it and indeed, there was a sign outside the shop in English that said foreigners are welcome. Haven’t tried it though.

I have made an appointment with Yanneko for a girl later today though.

Will post later

Old 01-11-2019, 10:02 AM
Samster

For anyone interested the website is Yanneko Juso. Just google it.

First the booking process. I managed to contact them via Line app. A lengthy discussion proceeded. Thankfully it was in English.

To summarize. If it was outcall I had to provide a snapshot of my ID or passport. After some thought I gave them a snap of my IC. I guess overseas the pic of the IC will do less damage then the passport and if I didn’t give, that would be the end of that. Incall to hotel didn’t require as they would have had your hotel details

He then gave me a choice of 4 ladies, out of whom 2 caught my fancy. However of the 2 he later insisted the second one did not service foreigners which was odd, considering we were conversing in English and he had my IC. No choice I had to pick the first one, which was ok since she was one of my choices anyway.

He also said the better ones didn’t do incall. I suspected it was cos the additional cost of incall and outcalls were similar and the girl wasted less time if it was incall

After the booking and conversation ended I realized he had actually tried to push the first girl to me cos she was premium (5stars) which commanded higher rates

Ah well. Let’s see how it will go

The location of the store where I’m to meet the girl is on the non touristy outskirts of Osaka. Had to ride the Hankyu line there, which is neither part of JR lines or Osaka’s metro

The girl I’m to meet is called Ayane btw
https://yanneko5.com/galData4092.html

Old 01-11-2019, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 15
alfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud of

Nice sharing so far Sfan. Looking forward to your FR.....
Old 01-11-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

Ok here’s the report. I was informed last night to make the booking and proceed to the shop at the appointed time. As it was located away from Osaka city centre I had to take a train ride down to the place. It was surprisingly easy to get to this place, which resulted in me arriving waaaaaay to early. As the place was rather ulu, there was simply nothing to do. I hung around the station for almost 2 hours. On a whim I messaged the fellow I conversed with last night. It almost became disastrous.

I messaged him to inform him I was early and he misconstrued it as me wanting to cancel. He called me irresponsible and told me not to worry my booking was cancelled. What ????? After waiting for so long !

Luckily we managed to sort out the misunderstanding. Lesson learnt. If we are both foreigners using translation apps it’s better to keep small talk to the minimum. This Ayane better be worth it !

Last edited by Sfan; 02-11-2019 at 08:15 AM.
Old 01-11-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

Shortly before 2 I went up to the shop with some trepidation. After all I could easily be scammed. There was some sign on the door, some kind of quality or fair play symbol. Should be reassuring. I went to the counter and showed my e-booking and paid the agreed amount. No extras. I was then asked to wait. There were 2 other Jap dudes there waiting too. That was another sign for me. If the locals use the shop it’s more likely to be safer too.

After about 10 min the counter dude called my name and proceeded to walk me out of the shop and to a hotel nearby. He helped me get a room gave me the key and left.

I waited in the room really nervously. I was afraid that some ugly fat old or non-Japanese girl will turn up.

BOY WAS I SURPRISED! Ayane turned out to be a really sweet petite girl, the kind you find acting as Jap schoolgirl in Jap AV productions. She looked somewhat different from the pics I was shown, but she actually looked better in real life, at least from my POV. (The pic I was shown had her face blurred out). But I’m not complaining as she looked really nice.

She hardly spoke English too and we had to keep the conversation going with Google translation She was really friendly though. She was small size, with a smooth slim body and had really cute small breasts. She proceeded to wash me and we soon moved to the bed.
I love kissing and she was really obliging and we frenched deeply for a really long time. When we adopted the 69 position I found that her pussy was really fresh and clean and I proceeded to lick it. I haven’t tasted pussy in a long time, but hers was so fresh I just couldn’t resist. Her pussy was really tight too. The only negative point I found was that she didn’t really like blowing. She tended to just like my dick gently. But she was really too sweet for me to mind much.
During the meet I couldn’t resist hugging her tightly and feeling her body. It felt so slim and smooth. We continued conversing through texting and all too soon her timer sounded. Hurriedly she gave me a HJ and it felt really satisfying !

Last edited by Sfan; 02-11-2019 at 05:01 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1