The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 22-10-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 10
ravrav is a Helpful and Caring Samsterravrav is a Helpful and Caring Samsterravrav is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Manhood Juagen Therapist - PRC CHEN CHEN 晨晨

Went to find ChenChen again a few weeks back. Need the jg to cure my premature ejeculation. Really very scare that I encounter another massuer which I have to keep confirming its her texting me back. I have a very bad experience which her other colleague uses her phone to reply without her knowing.

Reached the place and she was wearing the cheongsum. Wow. Her figure was shown nicely and glad that it is her doing the jg for me. Didnt experience the finger in the ass though. Sad that i have sensitive head and eventually cum too fast although she tried hard to help me relax.

Will visit her again to strengthen my pe and also when my vitamin M recovers
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 22-10-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7619 / Power: 12
KOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond repute
Like yr cheongsam FR - UPP you for supporting CC JUAGEN !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravrav View Post
Went to find ChenChen again a few weeks back. Need the jg to cure my premature ejeculation. Really very scare that I encounter another massuer which I have to keep confirming its her texting me back. I have a very bad experience which her other colleague uses her phone to reply without her knowing.

Reached the place and she was wearing the cheongsum. Wow. Her figure was shown nicely and glad that it is her doing the jg for me. Didnt experience the finger in the ass though. Sad that i have sensitive head and eventually cum too fast although she tried hard to help me relax.

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 22-10-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 13837 / Power: 51
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Manhood Juagen Therapist - PRC CHEN CHEN 晨晨

CC NEW Wechat ID: chenchen93790268

CC thanks all Sammyboys who tried her superb Juagen skill.
Continue to Post Honesty FR and Maintain your F1 Engine Regularly

Manhood Juagen Therapist :
CHEN CHEN 晨晨

Authentic Thai Style Juagen : 正宗泰式抓根 aka Manhood Juagen (JG)

[It is a massage technique that Grabs & Pulls The Veins Around Your Precious Which Helps Strengthen Quality Of Your Sex Life]

JUAGEN Is Not a Sexual Service. It Is a Human Hand Technique That Grab The Veins Around Your Groin Area. Juagen Is a Manhood Exercise Which Help Bros With Problem Peeing, Pre-Ejaculation, Inability To Get Hard On. Proper Juagen Cures Manhood Issues + Ensure a Good Sexual Lifestyle. Your Partner shall be Amazed + Well Satisfied.

SPA Location: Bugis

Services :
Head/Neck/Shoulder Massage [头,颈,肩部按摩]

Full Body Chinese Massage [中医经络推油法]

Authentic Chinese Acupressure/Shiatsu Massage [正宗中式按摩和指压]

INVESTMENT :
$90/ Massage + Juagen/30 Min.
$90/按摩和抓根服务/30 分钟

$130/ Massage + Juagen/60 Min
$130/按摩和抓根服务/60 分钟

$180/ Massage + Juagen/90 Min
$180/按摩和抓根服务/90 分钟

WHATSAPP @ 85305548
WECHAT ID: chenchen93790268

12.00 pm - 9.00 pm
Old 23-10-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9135 / Power: 12
MISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond repute

GREAT many positive reviews on CC Juagen experience - its my Juagen session today Look forward to my horny night haha....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravrav View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOODFELLO View Post
power bro saffron - agreed Penis Power is vital to any man and thus monthly maintenance is necessary. Treat your Penis as you would treat your Car - Precious and Well-Oiled
Old 23-10-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster (Donor)

BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Manhood Juagen Therapist - PRC CHEN CHEN 晨晨

Thanks for the too-shiok FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by newguy94 View Post
Tried my first JG session today.
Didnít know what to expect but do be prepared itís painful.
Being aware that itís my first try for JG, CC made me feel comfortable.
Canít comment on the effects on my manhood, weíll see how it goes!

Looks: 7/10 (quite decent looking, canít comment on figure)
Massage: 8/10 (hit all the right spot, which sufficient strength)
JG: 8/10 (canít comment much as itís my first try, but this is what Iíll rate it)
Location: 7/10 (not discreet as thereís a crowded shop opposite, but convenient)
HJ: 8/10 (she didnít ask if I wanted it, straight into action. Hard to resist too shiok)
RTF: YES!
Old 23-10-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11408 / Power: 17
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

looking forward for a try soon.
Old 23-10-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 8719 / Power: 51
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute

GREAT bro zl - hope you can support my regular maintenance master ChenChen
With CC Juagen - the weak becomes Strong. the Strong becomes Stronger haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
looking forward for a try soon.
Old 24-10-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster (Donor)

CHEN CHEN 晨晨

[It is a massage technique that Grabs & Pulls The Veins Around Your Precious Which Helps Strengthen Quality Of Your Sex Life]

JUAGEN Is Not a Sexual Service. It Is a Human Hand Technique That Grab The Veins Around Your Groin Area. Juagen Is a Manhood Exercise Which Help Bros With Problem Peeing, Pre-Ejaculation, Inability To Get Hard On. Proper Juagen Cures Manhood Issues + Ensure a Good Sexual Lifestyle. Your Partner shall be Amazed + Well Satisfied.

Services :

INVESTMENT :
$90/按摩和抓根服务/30 分钟

$130/按摩和抓根服务/60 分钟

$180/按摩和抓根服务/90 分钟

WHATSAPP @ 85305548

12.00 pm - 9.00 pm
Old 24-10-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7619 / Power: 12
KOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond repute

Great review from a PE premature ejaculation bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas_red View Post
I have visited several JUAGEN MLs and wanted to try CHENCHEN after reading the positive FRs. Ive visited CC twice to date + like to share my experience here.
Im a long term sufferor of PE PREMATURE EJACULATION and i have sex at most once 2 months.

My spouse in her 60s is no longer bothered. As a man i do feel erected + wish for longer sex enjoyment to avoid embarassment when i engage Freelance lady.
My 1st CC JG was good as she gave me the erection without release due to my condition. The morning after i had a HARD COCK as i woke up @ 5pm to pee + urine flow was fast. I felt YOUNG again....

The 2nd visit followed after my 1st and i was surprised that my erection stayed stronger + harder. I felt instant release after 15 min JG + relieved. Next morning my hardon was amazing and my wife noticed it. OMG we had a good 20 min sex in the bed after like 2.5 months. For the 1st time i felt like a Superman w a high self esteem.

I strongly recommend anyone w PE to seek alternative therapy like CC JUAGEN. NO regret for me and i shall RTM CC.
Old 25-10-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 8719 / Power: 51
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute

EXCELLENT review by Lao Jiao - who had experienced the ďvolcano massageĒ in CPís 银色假日

Quote:
Originally Posted by sing169 View Post
Thanks TS, for this thread.

I am going to give an honest & balanced FR, hopefully bros will find it useful.

I booked CC for 90 mins session just now. This thread stated cost at $180 for 90mins, but in the shop there is a price list stating $118. I presume the difference is tips for the happy ending, but I did not clarify and paid the $180 at the end of my session.

Venue is convenient although parking in the vicinity is expensive, especially at peak hours. The shop itself is basic: no proper rooms but only partitioned compartments, covered by curtains (no doors). There is only 1 makeshift shower to be shared by the 4 rooms.

ML (CC) looks very different from her WeChat photos. The real person is quite plump and short. Personality-wise, she is quite friendly and seems to be a genuine lady. She can sweet-talk very well, complimenting me in many respects, but the way she spoke felt quite sincere and genuine. The 90 minutes of conversion can be quite an ego-booster, if you know what I mean :-)

I can tell she is well-skilled in massage: she asked for my preference for the 90mins so I said 30mins massage and 1hr JG, which she obligingly do. The massage is with good pressure and can hit the proper spots; if her charges are not so exorbitant, I would consider going to her just for the proper massage.

The JG is very well done. Honestly, comparing with L from BMC/AMK, I would say that L does a more authentic JG for health-benefits (L does not provide happy ending). CCís method is more of the pleasure-inducing type, compared to Lís which is more painful. CC is able to skilfully massage your small head to induce numbness in your lower limbs, but in an extremely pleasurable way. In fact, CCís JG method harkens to the good olí days of CP. For those lao-jiaos who had experienced the ďvolcano massageĒ in CPís 银色假日, you will understand what I mean. I complimented CC as much, and she laughed happily. The only difference between CC and the good olí days of CP is the costÖ In 银色假日, I could have had what CC gave more for about half of the cost. But thatís the good olí days which all of us can only reminisce aboutÖ

When the happy ending came at the end of CCís 90mins session, it was truly intense and I was convulsing quite a bit and for quite a while. It has been a long time since I experienced such intense HJ.

In conclusion, I would unreservedly recommend CC for bros who want to experience intense happy ending. But donít go with expectations of having great spa environment, or a SYT with a svelte figure serving you, or of extra services such as roaming etc. Go there purely for the HJ experience: lay back, close your eyes, and just enjoy the touch.

Will I RTM? May be once in a (long) while, when I have surplus VitM and I want to re-live the good olí CP days!
Old 25-10-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11553 / Power: 26
GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute

Honest Reviews. Great attitude CC. Therapeutic Juagen. Intense release

Im glad CC receives overwhelming Samsters support here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNRISERYOKO View Post
Baddd bro - I got to know CC last year and tried her JG on several occasions. She is friendly and explains to me her JG procedure in detail so I can understand better. I have improved my "manhood performance" by leaps since then. She is a JG GEM indeed though not a master (shifu) as yet....IMHO.
Old 26-10-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster (Donor)

Arrow Re: Manhood Juagen Therapist - PRC CHEN CHEN 晨晨

CHEN CHEN 晨晨

Services :

INVESTMENT :
$90/按摩和抓根服务/30 分钟

$130/按摩和抓根服务/60 分钟

$180/按摩和抓根服务/90 分钟

WHATSAPP @ 85305548

12.00 pm - 9.00 pm
Old 27-10-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 4
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of

indeed CC offers a mean + good Prostrate massage for bros into it

As for me I truly enjoy her mean + intense 90 min JG + nothing else

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDDman View Post
Originally Posted by Zzun
Tried her today as recommended by bro KOVEL. Thanks for the share.

Started with massage. Was asked to choose between hard or oil massage Chose hard since she was at it already and every part she presses aches like hell. I frequent massage regularly and I can vouch that her massage is one of the best.

After doing from the shoulders to feet, she moved on to target the butt after asking if it is ok to use oil. Usually the masseur will just press press at the side which is dam shiok, but she also incorporated some strokes throughout that area which is quite a new experience for me.

Next was the part I have enjoyed the most. Still lying in the face down position, she inserted her finger into my anus and did the prostate massage. At first will feel abit tense and awkward but after you relax, it was really enjoyable. Dont worry if not into this, can just opt not to have.

And after the prostate massage, was asked to turn over for the JG. Will let you guys try for yourself. Definitely will go back to find her for regular maintenance.

Overall it was a 10/10 experience for me. If you are for the teasing massage and HJ kind then maybe this is not the place. I would totally go back to find her just for 1 hour full massage without anything else.
Old 27-10-2019, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 11
HOWITZER105MM is a glorious beacon of lightHOWITZER105MM is a glorious beacon of lightHOWITZER105MM is a glorious beacon of lightHOWITZER105MM is a glorious beacon of lightHOWITZER105MM is a glorious beacon of light

Chen Chen has hailed me after 5 sessions.
She is definitely a professional therapist.
I have tried all medicines but nothing
worked. I am now going back for regular
maintenance. A hard working lady.
Pls treat her nice
Old 27-10-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 11
HOWITZER105MM is a glorious beacon of lightHOWITZER105MM is a glorious beacon of lightHOWITZER105MM is a glorious beacon of lightHOWITZER105MM is a glorious beacon of lightHOWITZER105MM is a glorious beacon of light

She shared that she cured a 80 year
Old old bird b4. I am much much younger than
Advert Space Available