The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 23-10-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Is Whatsapp not working SG or batam?
Old 23-10-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
PowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I found a coffeeshop directly opposite the closed down penuin hotel selling ben kuey and sun kuey that is very tastely..Their ben kuey is hand made and will fried till very cripsy for you..Their sun kuey is like crystal bao like that also very tastely...Only 8000rp reach..The shop name is called tua poh ki..When im there the aunite is taking pre order for the sun kuey from one customer...Can tell that their kuey is quite famous at penuin..Had taken photo of the shop but i dunooe how to post in sbf..See if bro nono wanna try out their kuey for his next trip and post on behalf to recommend anot...

Last edited by PowerBenz; 23-10-2019 at 11:53 PM.
Old 24-10-2019, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBenz View Post
I found a coffeeshop directly opposite the closed down penuin hotel selling ben kuey and sun kuey that is very tastely..
Do they have chwee kuey?

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

Thank you
Old 24-10-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

PowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Do they have chwee kuey?

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME
They do not have chwee kuey...But the got sell bao there..Can head over to see..
Old 24-10-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBenz View Post
...Their ben kuey is hand made and will fried till very cripsy for you..Their sun kuey is like crystal bao like that also very tastely...Only 8000rp reach..The shop name is called tua poh ki..When im there the aunite is taking pre order for the sun kuey from one customer...Can tell that their kuey is quite famous at penuin..Had taken photo of the shop but i dunooe how to post in sbf..
Sincerely thank you for sharing, i am no fan of Sun Kuey, even in Singapore. There's a story behind why i didnt like that and might share it on a later time,hehehe...call it bias, if you must.

Here's the photo/s you mentioned you didnt know how to upload.

...and the things they sell in it.

Their noodles not bad, just not as good as Bai Long and Bei Long or even Meximo Pub Noodles. Hasnt tried the rest before.

Can also order from Grab Food too,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 24-10-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Bloody hotel got no business from Monday to Friday, yet they can make such "stupid" mistake by allowing guest/s to wait at the ferry terminal for about an hour due to POOR coordination. Its a Friday when we arrived and we were the only 6 guests in the hotel occupying 3 rooms in it on a Friday.

How did i know, because 2 of the hotel staffs tell me so. Because during breakfast, we were the ONLY living human in it. Because there is no buffet breakfast. Breakfast was ordered from the room service menu. And we have our breakfast in a cafe on the 1st floor instead of the breakfast area on the 2nd floor.
This is the reason y i choose to stay there. No business, always got room yet the staffs are generally friendly on the outside.

Unlike u, i usually go btm alone,at most with one or two frens. U go there in groups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
How,bro? Deepavali Mon, will u be there?
U can get rooms in btm in yr reg hotel during that weekend?
Old 24-10-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Hmm...seems like Parkside Hotel has started business. The exact name for this hotel should be called Parkside Sovrano Hotel,hehehe...i actually notice this hotel started since last Friday when i was there tho.

When looking deeper, almost all their room has 2 single bed and the room size were pretty small at around 18 square and command a price of around S$35+. According to what i read, NOT all their room has a television in it,hehehe...kind of funny to me. Anyway, most of us dont go there to watch TV. But well...a room w/o TV...hehehe...well...

Looking at the bed above, its actually 2 single combined into one. Dont be deceived by the kettle on the bed. I checked on agoda, none of the room has any kettle provided too. I had a feeling that they are new on agoda, hence the photos werent done up correctly.

How is it possible that the about S$80 room is the same size as their about S$35 room? The location of this hotel is good as it is somewhat in between BCS and Grand Batam Mall, probably no more than 5 mins to each other. And Astro Food court and A2 food court is seriously just a stone throw away.

Of course other than the part on the prayer sound and traffic on the road around the area that might cause some hassle to some and its current pricing, i dont see anything not-good of this hotel as yet, until i try the place myself.

The thing i am eyeing at in this hotel is their cafe. Open air cafe equates to smoking cafe. Looks nice from the outside.

Just an impulse sharing.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 24-10-2019, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sincerely thank you for sharing, i am no fan of Sun Kuey, even in Singapore. There's a story behind why i didnt like that and might share it on a later time,hehehe...call it bias, if you must.

Here's the photo/s you mentioned you didnt know how to upload.

...and the things they sell in it.

Their noodles not bad, just not as good as Bai Long and Bei Long or even Meximo Pub Noodles. Hasnt tried the rest before.

Can also order from Grab Food too,hehehe...
You dont like sun kuey maybe you can try their ben kuey...Very tasty too...thank for helping to upload the photos of the coffee shop..

Last edited by Hurricane88; 25-10-2019 at 04:24 AM.
Old 24-10-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Ah Ber is Cool - loads of Potential

Hello bro

Thanks all for contributing to this thread. Good info for me and my (guy) frens for food and gentlemen massage.

Am heading there tomorrow with my gf. Heard there are some good couple massage, any recommendations as I can't seem to google it. Should be somewhere in this thread.

Read some bro who managed to get a discreet hj with CO beside though i'm not sure true or not, but any recommendations much appreciated!
Old 25-10-2019, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
immortal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello folks!!

I m heading Batam tonight & I m Solo.. anyone willing to join me to NED?

Plz PM me. I’ll reach Batam at 7 PM
Old 25-10-2019, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
quresh7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys heading to batam yomorrow morning with a friend just want to have good time. Any kind brous willing to enlighten me on some pick up joints ? I omly know 2 so far. memory ,and happy8
Old 25-10-2019, 08:30 AM
Samster

Original plan was Penuin wet market 1st but well, it was already almost reaching noon time hence i took them to Grand Batam Mall instead. In some last trips, 1 couple of auntie and uncle has been to Grand Batam Mall, but the rest hasnt. And that auntie and uncle was has visit Grand Batam Mall before hasnt gone to the basement yet. Hence this time round, its another round of eye opening trip there,hehehe...

Nothing much to buy for them there, but they did shop up a bit at Top 100. I notice this group i brought there is quite different from the past groups i brought to Batam,hehehe....most people i bring come to Batam to buy cheap stuffs. I dont know why they come to Batam to shop jewelry and shop that sells watches on the 1st floor.

1st time have had that feeling as if its like bringing Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos and Warren Buffett to Batam for a holiday in Batam,hehehe...

Changed some money from the money changer, shop a little at Top 100, and about an hour of haggling with the jewelry shop assistants, and finally its time to head for lunch. Its already past 130pm Batam time but due to the late breakfast none were hungry yet but well, travel time from Nagoya to Barelang gonna take about 30 min plus, hence we have to move on.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 25-10-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

Lunch time, inside the vehicle, i took advise from the taxi driver and head over to Kopak Jaya 007, the restaurant near Barelang bridge.

This time, the driver knows the way, so it took us a little mor ethan 30 mins to reach there. Most of us as i have expected were already having a little hunger. I have not much information on this restaurant except a price list of about 2.5 years ago.

(i am just using the price list below as a guide before the meal)

...not my kind food tho,hehehe...but well, they are the one paying anyway, so i just ordered what i like. And here's their menu :

...and they ordered quite a bit of food, mostly in mid size share.

If anyone hasnt already notice, my favourite food was there too, lemon fried chicken on the table,hehehe...and i could easily rate it a 9/10. I dont take the rest of the other sea food tho, other than the vegetable on the table.

Their comment on the food in this restaurant were just so so,rating around 7/10 to 7.5/10 at best. And the auntie and uncle couple who tried Wey Wey before finds wey wey better than this restaurant. But do note that these group of uncles and aunties, except only one uncle is NOT in the Food Industry,the rest were in this food trade for at least 3 decades. Not forgetting one of them was a famous chef,hehehe...hence they were quite hard on their ratings. Luckily it was the driver who claim that its good...NOT me.

For me, only the lemon chicken is good,hehehe... the rest? i cant rate...

Ok, the restaurant's cat came over to ask for some food from us and we gave him/her some...hehehe...

There we are, bill paying time and the bill turns out almost half of Wey Wey restaurant at Harbour Bay. To be fair, Wey Wey's bill was higher costing about 1.6 juta becos it was food meant for 7 person and there was 2 more dishes on the table. This time, we only have 6 person.

i learned one thing in this trip to the restaurant, if we visit this restaurant with a taxi driver, the driver will be given fried rice and drink for free while waiting for their customers. And i also learned that some drivers will collect a small commission, between 100k rupiah to 200k rupiah from the restaurant too. BUT not our driver becos he is from the hotel. How am i so sure about it? Becos the bill says so and our hotel driver has refuse tipping countless times during our trip, citing its hotel rules and regulations. I "tested" this driver no less than thrice and the other drivers in the same hotel (during my parent's trip to Batam too).

My mum who used to work Jakarta during Suharto's era for nearly 2 decades tell me it could be becos most Chinese drivers are "too proud" (aka prideful) to collect tips. They rather ask for higher fee instead. How true is that, i am not sure. Hence i leave it to each of its own to believe (or not) what my mum believes in.

Every end of my past trips using the same driver, i have to literally "force" the tips onto the driver's hand/pocket. I use the word "force" becos i resort to some low level "violence",hehehe...

Next, i swing them over to Windsor Tua Pek Kong to look see look see (and exercise off the food they just ate). I didnt take any photos there since i already go there countless times. 3 of the uncles and aunties has not been to the temple before, 2 of them been there once. So there's a bit of photo taking among themselves for a while before we head back to hotel for our massage.

The massage session is where one of the most hilarious thing happened in this trip,hehehe...for one of the uncle.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 25-10-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster

Hehehe...there is now ONE majestic ferry open ticket on sale in the online market now. Price drop from S$32 to S$29 tho. Not a bad deal but again, this kind of good deal usually has some catch.

Pros :

Cheaper than senior citizen ticket (by few dollars,i think)

Seller also give away FREE Horizon ferry coupon that expires on Nov 2019

Cons :

The Majestic ferry ticket expires on Oct 2019

Hehehe...it may look cheap in the outside, but do take note that one will need to factor in the transport cost to go collect it too, so unless you stayed within seller's collection place,and there is no transport cost, then it is worth. Otherwise, its just as good as any other senior citizen walking in into Majestic Ferry counter at Harbour Front when going to Batam.

I dont travel via Batam Center, hence this offer doesnt attract me. On and off there will be good deals like S$10-S$15 Horizon ferry open tickets open on sale, which i would NEVER share here,hehehe...becos i would have grab them all,hehehe...anyway, i am just sharing here w/o jeopardizing the forum rules/regulations. And i am not the seller.

Cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 25-10-2019, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklordxx4d View Post
Hi bros, planning for a trip to batam 2 days from now. Have been reading up on this forum for awhile and have a few things I'm still unclear about. Pardon me as it's my first ever time venturing out of sg so abit blur I guess.
U may wish to continue to read since i notice u missed out so much...

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...9#post18753429

Quote:
Mainly I'm unclear about the location of the villas. Which hotel would be the most convenient to walk over to the villas to have a look. Don't want to have a driver rip me off. Yet to book hotel and ferry. Is it better to pay the hotel online or go there and pay in cash ?
Doesn't make a difference on hotel payment in either choice u made.

As for Villa location, u will need to visit tg balai by taking a ferry from btm.

Quote:
And lastly if the girl is to stay with me till the next day, and she doesn't want to go more then 2 shots is there anything I can do about it ?
There's nothing u could do, so it'd be better to settle the no. of shots question with the okt/girl first b4 any upfront payment.

Quote:
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my questions, please do assist me if you are able to. Will post a detailed fr of my trip when I'm back.
I took yr words. So i'll be waiting for frs or the least, a trip review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quresh7 View Post
Hi guys heading to batam yomorrow morning with a friend just want to have good time. Any kind brous willing to enlighten me on some pick up joints ? I omly know 2 so far. memory ,and happy8
yomorrow morning too early in the morning booking joint won't open. Since u omly know pick up joints, brous here will ask u go start reading page 1 of this thread first & then GO visit Utama hotel. Reach the hotel,walk one round of that hotel. U will see other booking joints just like memory & happy8 listed in this thread,& u won't find any pick up joints unless u visit Newton discotheque or NED.

Quote:
On and off there will be good deals like S$10-S$15 Horizon ferry open tickets open on sale, which i would NEVER share here,hehehe...becos i would have grab them all,hehehe...
There's this guy who is selling yr fav open tix at $38 but expiring on 31 Oct. Worth keeping a look out on, in case the price drops to yr desire amount.

i did give a direction.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1