The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 03-06-2014, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 6
tonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Adelphi basement

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboybyakuya View Post
I'm not sure,but she sounds like a singaporean. Speaks english fluently etc. Hope to know if bros tried her before =/
You must be talking about Vivian from the corner shop behind the stairs. Don't waste time. She quite me 500$ For her to strip and HJ. I told her to give me 500$ to watch me pcc. Needless say when she said that I sian liao and got changed and left.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 04-06-2014, 09:06 AM

My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 0
Hotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonerungjareon View Post
You must be talking about Vivian from the corner shop behind the stairs. Don't waste time. She quite me 500$ For her to strip and HJ. I told her to give me 500$ to watch me pcc. Needless say when she said that I sian liao and got changed and left.
Yep that should be Vivian. Very pretty.

Last edited by Hotspotxxxxx; 04-06-2014 at 09:26 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 04-06-2014, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
huan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there a local by the name of R__H__? Any bro's know please PM me as I think need to help to keep her anonymous as much as we can.
Old 05-06-2014, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Lelo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any heard of cherry at Adelphi basement?
Old 05-06-2014, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 9
sean99 is a name known to allsean99 is a name known to allsean99 is a name known to allsean99 is a name known to allsean99 is a name known to allsean99 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelo View Post
Any heard of cherry at Adelphi basement?
Yes bro! She charge 300 for fj....... Her service is not worth the 300 buck at all.
Old 05-06-2014, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
sch123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Didn't know nowadays got so many sg gals there, used to hv 1 or 2 only previously...
Old 05-06-2014, 11:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by assrimmer View Post
Geylang is just $50 per shot for thai or $80 to $100 for china girl. You can get 6 shots for $300 for thai and at least 3 shots for prc.

What a waste of money to screw some ching chong singlish speaking girl like Alicia who is limp and scrawny.
wat is ching chong?
Old 06-06-2014, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
leelu717 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGor75 View Post
Haha... one of my kaki oso kena this type of chopper... she quote fj 500 dollars. My friend log in to sammyboy website show her those korea model who only charge $300. She immediately shut her mouth liao.
I was offer 1k before, don't know to laugh or cry.
Old 06-06-2014, 04:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1334 / Power: 9
silverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean99 View Post
Yes bro! She charge 300 for fj....... Her service is not worth the 300 buck at all.
That is really expensive. She think her pussy is golden pussy ?
Old 06-06-2014, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 6
assrimmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyassrimmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnn View Post
wat is ching chong?
cheena english or half past six english spoken by sinkie ah lians or prcs.

Anybody know where is or alicia now? Heard that she passes off as a poly student for umpteen years already.
Old 06-06-2014, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6082 / Power: 8
HornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sch123 View Post
missed those good old HC days..spoiled for choice and price resonable too..
Reallymissed those good old days.
Remember Channel from Marina South,
Eva from Bugis, etc.
All top top good service.
Old 06-06-2014, 01:51 PM

My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 0
Hotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by assrimmer View Post
cheena english or half past six english spoken by sinkie ah lians or prcs.

Anybody know where is or alicia now? Heard that she passes off as a poly student for umpteen years already.
alicia not that pretty actually and her service is the worst of the worst.
Old 06-06-2014, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
skykhaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went there, saw a very chio syt at B1 some sliming shop like that. Walk in and ask do massage anot. The girl said no. But they dressed too sexy. Anyone know if that shop does "special"
Old 06-06-2014, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
sch123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skykhaw View Post
Just went there, saw a very chio syt at B1 some sliming shop like that. Walk in and ask do massage anot. The girl said no. But they dressed too sexy. Anyone know if that shop does "special"
all b1 shop do lah..maybe she think u from av
Old 06-06-2014, 04:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
satay08 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

that dolly aka stephanie still there ?
Advert Space Available