The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2009, 02:59 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
home deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Where to play in Paris

Hi, any bros who know where to play in Paris? How much does it cost to engage a local hooker? What services do they do? Thanks in advance!
Old 25-07-2009, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
machinehead1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Where to play in Paris

Had been living in Paris on-off my whole life. But trust me, it isn't a good place for P4P. Expensive, half-hearted service at the very best. I live near La Defense, so there isnt really much action around.

If you are adventurous, you can try the St-Denis (Strasbourg-St Denis on the metro) area for streetwalkers. Mostly Eastern Europeans like Hungarian, Bulgarian, Romanian etc. Smattering of Chinese PRCs too. Chinatown is in 13E, so you might get lucky by popping into one of the many Massage Parlors there. I also notice a lot of posters on the streets in 13E, with telephone numbers and all. Worth a shot? Whatever that is, avoid Pigalle like the plague. Pretty much a rip-off whichever way you look at it.

Best bet for action is to try hook up a local french girl (esp. North African) in a club or in a bistro/supermarket etc. Most are quite flirty and respond well if you speak French. Otherwise try up the Japanese/Korean tourists that flood around Champs Elysees. Cant go wrong by frequenting the highend boutiques there.

If all fails, there is always the aircrews...SQ girls? Try the Porte Maillot area. and look out for rather shabbily dressed asian girls taking photos along Champs-Elysees and speaking loudly. Half the time they are likely to be SQ girls. One of my colleagues was shocked when i pointed out a SQ girl that just served us on our flight up.

Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by home View Post
Hi, any bros who know where to play in Paris? How much does it cost to engage a local hooker? What services do they do? Thanks in advance!
Old 28-07-2009, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
NaughtyAngmoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dude as machine head said the hooking scene in Paris is very poor.

First of fall, I would not advise you to go around St Denis for cheonging, I think this place is kinda dangerous for a Singaporean, streetwalkers there are often east european gals employed by some Albanian or Ukrainian mafia and a french buddy of me had some problems with one of them. He brought her to an hotel and the girls pimp tried to steal money from him using a knife... If they do that to a french local, what they will do to a tourist!

there r many PRC hookers in the 19th 'arrondissement' at night in this place between 'colonel fabien' and 'belleville' prices are approximatively 40euros (80sgd) for poor services.

if u like latina shemales u can try the 'bois de boulogne' but this place is just so scary ahah I tried one time and got a good BJ for free as TS there are kinda horny and if they like the guy they can provide u free sex, but the normale rate is 20 or 30euros (40 to 60sgd).

To be honest with you, ull probably be upset if u cheong in Paris as this is far less funnier than in Singapore.
I will also advise you to find some local gals in clubs, it is not that hard, you should go for 'erasmus' parties on thursday nite (parties for international students so lotta choices of gals, swedish, german, french, italiano, etc..).

Try also clubs in Champs Elysée on week ends
There r also parties called 'afterwork' which begin around 7pm where business people meet after their working days and office girls are just so horny there, I dunno why. Its always cool to get ONS with some high profile french ladies

Btw be prepared to find lotta people who dont speak english, ull be impressed by the number of french who will not understand u try to find a french buddy who can bring u in the right spots and avoid to be cheated, its not always easy to be a tourist in Paris
Old 28-07-2009, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyAngmoh View Post
dude as machine head said the hooking scene in Paris is very poor.

First of fall, I would not advise you to go around St Denis for cheonging, I think this place is kinda dangerous for a Singaporean, streetwalkers there are often east european gals employed by some Albanian or Ukrainian mafia and a french buddy of me had some problems with one of them. He brought her to an hotel and the girls pimp tried to steal money from him using a knife... If they do that to a french local, what they will do to a tourist!

there r many PRC hookers in the 19th 'arrondissement' at night in this place between 'colonel fabien' and 'belleville' prices are approximatively 40euros (80sgd) for poor services.

if u like latina shemales u can try the 'bois de boulogne' but this place is just so scary ahah I tried one time and got a good BJ for free as TS there are kinda horny and if they like the guy they can provide u free sex, but the normale rate is 20 or 30euros (40 to 60sgd).

To be honest with you, ull probably be upset if u cheong in Paris as this is far less funnier than in Singapore.
I will also advise you to find some local gals in clubs, it is not that hard, you should go for 'erasmus' parties on thursday nite (parties for international students so lotta choices of gals, swedish, german, french, italiano, etc..).

Try also clubs in Champs Elysée on week ends
There r also parties called 'afterwork' which begin around 7pm where business people meet after their working days and office girls are just so horny there, I dunno why. Its always cool to get ONS with some high profile french ladies

Btw be prepared to find lotta people who dont speak english, ull be impressed by the number of french who will not understand u try to find a french buddy who can bring u in the right spots and avoid to be cheated, its not always easy to be a tourist in Paris
Good advise dude !!!! will give you merit point when recover. At least it confirm my belief that Asia is the best place to Cheong.
Old 29-07-2009, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 19
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Where to play in Paris

Agree with the bros here, Paris is a f**ked up place to be looking for hookers. They may be hookers but they seem to look down on chinese men.

You can try your luck with the locals in the clubs or loon till the weekend and head over to Dover where it is easier...

Who Shags Wins
Old 29-07-2009, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 15
poopbunny is one of the Best!poopbunny is one of the Best!poopbunny is one of the Best!poopbunny is one of the Best!

Like many bros already said here, likely expensive and poor service.

If you are curious you can check out the streets near Moulin Rouge, even trying to avoid them, walking in the center section where cars are parked, I was approached by a couple of them.

Further south (east of the Opera area), I discovered quite a few in this street while trying to search for a seafood restaurant I encountered in my previous trip (I never found that restaurant again). Mostly blacks and others I would not touch with a pole.

Link here

Paris - Google Maps
Old 17-08-2009, 12:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
danehoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fun In Paris

To all Sammyboy readers, I just wanted to share an experience I had in a strip club called La Diva (across the road next to Moulin Rouge) in Montmartre, Paris. I was visiting Paris 2 weeks ago and I was in Montmartre and had decided to check out this strip club called La Diva. When I walked in, it was quite empty (The alarm bells in my head should have rung) and I was immediately approached by one of the girls with the usual may I sit with you. They were quite evasive with my request for the menu, so I just asked for a beer. The girl then asked for a drink and I said OK (my fault for not checking the prices first but from my experience in New York, St Petersburg and other major cities around the world, well maybe it will cost say at most USD50 and I made a mistake assuming those would be the prices). With the drink, the girl said OK since you bought me a drink, I will dance for you, before I could react, she started dancing and immediately stripped and grabbed my hand to touch her. At that point, I felt something wasn't right and insisted on the price. To my horror and shock, they brought me a bill for Euro400 being the table dance and Euro200 for touching the girl. At that point I knew I was conned. Arguments with the establishment as you are all by now would have said, how stupid can you be, obviously didn't work and I ended up with a total bill of Euro780.

Bad experience and stupid of me but I thought maybe a warning to all out there is the least I could do. Please pass on my experience to whomever you could think of to avoid this club called La Diva (across from Moulin Rouge) at Montmartre, Paris.

Yours
Danehoe
Old 17-08-2009, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8691 / Power: 17
HonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paris experience and warning

Bro danehoe,

Thanks for the warning and advise. I will be travelling to Paris next month. Will avoid La Diva.
Hey! I might be a Crook, but I am Honest!
Old 17-08-2009, 04:52 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestCrook View Post
Bro danehoe,

Thanks for the warning and advise.
Should be "Thanks for the warning and ADVICE.".

"Advise" is a verb.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-08-2009, 06:26 PM
Samster

HonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you SBF for the English lesson. Since we are at this subject, care to explain the difference between "Advise" and "Advice"?

When in wikipedia.org I type in Advise, only Advice came out. So it is spelled wrongly, right?
Old 17-08-2009, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 19
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Paris experience and warning

Quote:
Bro danehoe,

Thanks for the warning and advise. I will be travelling to Paris next month. Will avoid La Diva.
Should be advice.

It's not just that one club in Paris, the majority of the strip clubs in Europe work like that. I've heard first hand accounts of bros who have been ripped off in London, Germany and Spain under the same modus operandi.

A beer in a london strip club can cost you about 120 pounds if you're not careful, and yeah, if u try to not pay, the bouncers will open the back fire door with the top of your head.

Who Shags Wins
Old 17-08-2009, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
Should be advice.

It's not just that one club in Paris, the majority of the strip clubs in Europe work like that. I've heard first hand accounts of bros who have been ripped off in London, Germany and Spain under the same modus operandi.

A beer in a london strip club can cost you about 120 pounds if you're not careful, and yeah, if u try to not pay, the bouncers will open the back fire door with the top of your head.
Hello Bro Whitegal;

Thank you too for the advice. I don't think I will be having such problems. My trip is mostly to Museum. Especially the Louvre Museum which is a definate MUST see attraction in Paris. I don't think I will be drinking, besides, I can't hold my alcohol well.
Old 18-08-2009, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by danehoe View Post

Bad experience and stupid of me but I thought maybe a warning to all out there is the least I could do. Please pass on my experience to whomever you could think of to avoid this club called La Diva (across from Moulin Rouge) at Montmartre, Paris.

Yours
Danehoe
Brother,
Thanks for the warning. Most, if not all the strip clubs in Paris work almost in the same way. Sometimes, they would have a man outside pulling you into the club, tell you it costs only 5 euros to enter and the show is continuous. Once inside, you will be ripped off and the show is never continuous. Do not try to argue with them as the bouncers are very big-size and they will not hesistate to break you bones. The Pigalle area is notorius for this kind of plots.

Beware.

My 2 cent worth.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 18-08-2009, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
machinehead1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes indeed. Even for a native Parisien, Pigalle is the just trouble waiting to happen. Avoid this place wherever possible, although no real trouble ever happens as many legitimate storeowners are fiercely protective of their turf and trouble means bad business.

Also avoid areas like St-Denis. (where the football stadium is).

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Brother,
Thanks for the warning. Most, if not all the strip clubs in Paris work almost in the same way. Sometimes, they would have a man outside pulling you into the club, tell you it costs only 5 euros to enter and the show is continuous. Once inside, you will be ripped off and the show is never continuous. Do not try to argue with them as the bouncers are very big-size and they will not hesistate to break you bones. The Pigalle area is notorius for this kind of plots.

Beware.

My 2 cent worth.
Old 18-08-2009, 04:09 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you SBF for the English lesson. Since we are at this subject, care to explain the difference between "Advise" and "Advice"?
"Advise" is a verb. Verbs describe an action. EG : "I ADVISE you to take the shorter route.", "Please ADVISE me which whore to fuck" etc.

"Advice" is a noun. Nouns describe objects, qualities etc. EG : "My ADVICE to you is to take the shorter route.", "Thanks for the ADVICE. She was a great fuck".
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1