The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 18-08-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 4
MassageOrDIE has a brilliant futureMassageOrDIE has a brilliant futureMassageOrDIE has a brilliant futureMassageOrDIE has a brilliant futureMassageOrDIE has a brilliant futureMassageOrDIE has a brilliant futureMassageOrDIE has a brilliant futureMassageOrDIE has a brilliant futureMassageOrDIE has a brilliant futureMassageOrDIE has a brilliant futureMassageOrDIE has a brilliant future
【BIG n Yoga Masseur!】Siti massage with many many Fu cking Yoga Pose and strength

【BIG n Yoga Masseur!】Many Many Fu cking Sick Yoga Patterns in a Massage! - Siti the Yoga Masseur!

Siti is first good at Yoga, then Massage

to be honest, i never enjoyed massage
those pretty masseurs cannot massage
and the good masseurs are normally quite horrible
this paradox had always make my shy away from real massage place

But Siti is different
yup she is a girl with common look
but confirm won't reject also
curvaceous and petite
her voice is light, cheerful and sweet, like a Nightingale

Siti is Joey's colleague
so i took 90mins session following Joey's advice

Damn it was just Nice, Just in Time to enjoy her Deep Finger Pressure + Many Many Pattern Yoga Massage!

One thing we have to know is that Siti is a hardworking lady,
and since the shop don't skim on the profit sharing
Siti always pour out all the techniques and strength for the Massage.
for Siti, massage is not something to wayang through jadedly
Massage is the Main Course!

First Siti start with finger pressing 指压
the head massage is bo hao xiao one

she uses the inner palm pressing at the side of the head
Surprisingly Cathartic!

at times, the finger pressing around the body get painful, but it prepares me for the shiok part of yoga gym relaxing style later
like loosen up the joints, and the acupuncture body points

after some throw-in prostate maintenance
the massage gets technical
and i like every moment of it
on top of back kneeling
there are several rare styles
like yoga child pose massage, yoga sun pose massage
love her weight
one pose is even like U Shape Bending, just how fun is that?
Heck, Siti is like a car mechanics worked on top of me diligently

let's just say as long as you can make it through the finger pressing and relatively painful part
you will enjoy every single yoga part that Follows
and there are lots of Patterns!
先苦后甜
A Roller Coaster of Massage Trip
上山下海

With Siti, 90 minutes is just ngam ngam and i went out with a perfectly rested body
Looking forward to the next session

P.S. Even Siti's lovingly sweet voice possess therapeutical ability,
i hear that from time to time as she explain what she was doing to you and what is the function - i enjoyed the melody
sometimes, she will say cheeky things in a professional manner, which i think is Really sick and Very GOOD :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
Tried Siti after getting contact from TS. Have upped your points the other day.

She is chatty, hardworking.

Massage is very pleasant with good small talks and you can feel the effort of Siti.

Felt relaxed after the session. Will be good to take more than 60mins as she does a variety of positions. So if 60mins, abit rush for her.

My personal feel.

Overall is a good session.

RTM - Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason8890 View Post
Just had a massage session with her. Been waited for long time and the shop has finally open.

Massage is very good. Just a nice strength. And would definitely return for her service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bopit View Post
Thanks Bro MassageOrDIE for giving me the contact to try this gem.
This is my FR to repay him.

After i got the contact, i quickly booked a 90 min session for this evening.
Upon arriving, I was greeted by Joey, a MILF with big boobs. A bit regretting didn’t book her instead.

My regret totally gone when I saw Siti, she looks much younger than Joey and a bit looks like 翁倩玉. Her massage skill is very unique, and makes me keep thinking what’s next from her. She has a lot of strength in her finger and albow pressing, need to endure the “sourness” as and when she was pressing on the right spot.

She pressed, then comes the teasing parts wave by wave. A lot of unexpected teasing patterns more than badminton. I doubt anyone can endure her teasing and not to marikita

Overall, she has the look, the genuine skill in massage, and the attitude to please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
A short MR for Siti... Firstly, a big thank you to Bro MassageOrDIE for the contact!

Both MRs written till date are quite accurate thus not gonna repeat the same but just some pointers...

Area : central... Rather hip area with plenty of roadside parking. MRT not too far away and buses aplenty too.

Outlet : relatively unknown with some eateries nearby... Quite well kept and relatively clean. No attached shower in room.

Masseuse : Siti is a gem in massage! Her skills is one of the better ones i have tried recently and i have tried a lot. Her teasing is alright for me (i am spoilt by a lot of ladies...) but coming from a shy lady, it did make me feel quite shiok.

I have seldom used gem to describe masseuse, Siti is indeed one of them... RTM certainly!

Cheers and enjoy!

Btw... The pair of tits in white in one of the pics belongs to Joey, not Siti's... Please don't expect Siti to be so open minded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamer56 View Post
Siti's massage = 20/10

Enough said, thanks to TS for the contact!
Quote:
Originally Posted by a40x View Post
Just tried the massage. 10 out of 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsa View Post
Thanks to TS for contact. Tried Siti and overall review is good in attitude,massage skills and teasing.

Will RTM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankyman View Post
Siti was amazing! Looks wise is okay, prefer her to Joey, not a 10/10 but wont turn away.

She was very sweet and makes you feel confortable straightaway!

Location was easy to find, convenient to get to via public transport or car.

Shop: 9/10 clean, no individual bathroom
Service: 10/10 you wont feel uncomfortable
Massage: 10/10 the massage was very thorough, very good. Really got strength and knows the right place to press. Teasing during the massage also nice
Teasing: 9/10 massage was sensual, not rushed and abit of prostate maintenance vein pressing before
RTM: Definitely!

Must ask for the paper underwear
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2003 View Post
Thanks to TS for contact,

Fast hand fast leg made booking for a session with Siti yesterday.

The joint is clean and well maintained...in a easily accessible location.

Siti is a good masseuse who massages with Big Movement to ease your muscles. Started with stretching for good 10-15 minutes before using oil for the rest of the session. Left after an hour loosen and happy.

RTM: Most definitely

Quote:
Originally Posted by akira07 View Post
Thanks to TS for sharing the contact. Went down earlier today for a 1.5hr session with Siti. The massage was really one of a kind. Full of strength and loosing of the knots in my body. The yoga poses and teasing were a highlight. Service was warm and attentive. Will definitely RTM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BC_Man View Post
received the contact from bro and went immediately today, must say the massage is really one of the best ever
Quote:
Originally Posted by royston12 View Post
I am return to this chubby ml for few time her service getting better when become regular。i really enjoy the yoga style of massage. Very relaxing. Just let her take over your body you just relax. She will do the rest and give you very fantacy massage.

Siti was amazing! Looks wise is okay, she now become my regular. Tks Ts for the good recommdation.

She was very sweet and makes you feel confortable straightaway!

Location was easy to find, convenient to get to via public transport or car.

Shop: 10/10 clean, no individual bathroom
Service: 100/100 yoU can enjoy for full 120 mins good massage.
Massage: 10/10 the massage was very thorough, very good. Really got strength and knows the righ spot.
Teasing: 10/10 massage was sensual, not rushed and abit of prostate maintenance vein pressing before
RTM: aleady return few time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDylan View Post
Just had a 90 mins session with Siti yesterday. Like some bros mentioned, she apply alot of force using her elbow etc. I chose to take it like a hero now im suffering badly. Ovetall session was great but i did not get the teasing like some bros mentioned. Overall good experience. Will rtm next time and ask for lesser force. Learnt my lesson.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigT View Post
Tried Siti's massage today. She is really professional. She provides very good massage not the usual one you get in other shops. She is also a very nice lady. Will return again for her massage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by noMoney4Sex View Post
Once again get myself well treated by this yoga master,
truly know her stuffs well,
knowing where to loosen all the soreness
and recharge you back into the king of the jungle,
and also constantly checking on the strength
and telling you the vital points pressure are of what benefits in her soft tone voice,
damn comfortable massage follow up with her twist and turn yoga moves which make u like a rocking baby under her control.
I am not her OKT, just a supporter that feel her effort deserve some good FR and all bros should go try.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaScolda View Post
Managed to book an afternoon slot with Siti a few days back. From the way she massages, you can tell she was skilled in various techniques, and applied the necessary pressure in all the right places.
Once she had me sufficiently loosened up, she proceeded to gently guide my body through some yoga-like stretches. It felt similar to bone-setting, and the popping of the joints was very satisfying. I ended the session very relaxed. Highly recommended.

Last edited by MassageOrDIE; 23-10-2019 at 07:29 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 18-08-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

MassageOrDIE has a brilliant futureMassageOrDIE has a brilliant futureMassageOrDIE has a brilliant futureMassageOrDIE has a brilliant futureMassageOrDIE has a brilliant futureMassageOrDIE has a brilliant futureMassageOrDIE has a brilliant futureMassageOrDIE has a brilliant futureMassageOrDIE has a brilliant futureMassageOrDIE has a brilliant futureMassageOrDIE has a brilliant future
Re: 【BIG n Yoga Masseur!】Siti massage with many many Fu cking Yoga Pose and strength

Quote:
Originally Posted by kass View Post
Thanks for TS, I went down to try Siti's yoga massage and was lifted up to cloud nine.
This is my first time experiencing a massage with different yoga poses

Quote:
Originally Posted by momba View Post
thanks bro TS for sharing the contact.

tried Siti yesterday afternoon. took 90 mins yoga massage.

have to say it's a unique experience totally different from normal massage.

Siti gave a good hard massage. whole session was very enjoyable.

location is discreet though u can see lots of tourists around.

massage bed is bigger than usual mp. though would prefer if bathroom is in the room. but overall is a good experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrated1 View Post
FR
Looks not syt but won't reject either.
Massage strength is good. I like
Able to chat very well. Feels happy during the session.
Yoga style massage very interesting. Can really stretch.
Yes. Big.. Very Big.

Room no shower tho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
Just visit her today. Location in bugis area not really discreet alot of angmo tourist. So dun worry as they also dun care.

Siti is not syt but a nice lady. Nice fair skin and really big. She say i am too tall and skinny thus a few yoga stance she is unable to excute but she is really using strength as she is panting from the stances till i feel a bit gulity as i really too tall.

Overall decent massage experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Dollar View Post
first of all, thanks to bro MassageOrDie for this contact.
I booked very late on thursday so couldn't get the 1.5 hr massage. had to settle for 1 hr.
In that 1 hr, I had one of the best massages ever. Siti is very intense in her massaging skills and covered every part of the body. Bones were cracked, and muscles were stretched. damn shiok...as my chinese is half past six, you'll be happy to know she converses well in malay as well.
I won't put any ratings on this FR as I strongly believe you need to experience this yourself and come to your own conclusions..
need to book again....soon...
Quote:
Originally Posted by heysho11 View Post
Had a really nice session today with Siti. Her massage is really one of the best I hav tried and can see that she really put in alot of effort in making sure im comfortable. Definitely will go back to her again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaikoTai View Post
Tried this gem.
Everything that was mentioned by TS was true though I could have gotten more out of the head massage. Her GFE was top notch and the highlight has to be the yoga style massage. I have a not so good lower back but she expertly eased the tensions there.

Another thing that impressed me was her figure. One look and you know she loves going to the gym. And she admitted when asked. Thank you TS for sharing this gem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tgethrillseeker View Post
Just had session with her today. Apparently, she knows how to communicate in malay.

Her massage is very good.The strength that she used is just nice. Very accomodating to my needs where that the places that i want her to focus mire like my back. Not a time rusher . Very friendly and bubbly and likes to chat with the customers.

Will definitely to return for her massage.

Overall score 10/10

Last edited by MassageOrDIE; 29-10-2019 at 07:52 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 19-08-2019, 07:40 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Re: 【BIG n Yoga Masseur!】Siti massage with many many Fu cking Yoga Pose and strength

Bump It Up!!!
Old 19-08-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
dosage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PM contact pls. Thanks
Old 19-08-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
helikaon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can share contact pl. Thanks
Old 19-08-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
fiercekid84 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I assume this is clean massage?? can share contact? need a clean massage badly
Old 19-08-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kingtie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

contact pls bro, thanks.
Old 19-08-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 8
FireB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFireB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro,

Please share the ctc

Thank you
Old 19-08-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Ray84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Plz Share ctc.

ThXX
Old 19-08-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pyrorage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can have siti contact? Thanks!
Old 19-08-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nidddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassageOrDIE View Post
【BIG n Yoga Masseur!】Many Many Fu cking Sick Yoga Patterns in a Massage! - Siti the Yoga Masseur!

Siti is first good at Yoga, then Massage

to be honest, i never enjoyed massage
those pretty masseurs cannot massage
and the good masseurs are normally quite horrible
this paradox had always make my shy away from real massage place

But Siti is different
yup she is a girl with common look
but confirm won't reject also
curvaceous and petite
her voice is light, cheerful and sweet, like a Nightingale

Siti is Joey's colleague
so i took 90mins session following Joey's advice

Damn it was just Nice, Just in Time to enjoy her Deep Finger Pressure + Many Many Pattern Yoga Massage!

One thing we have to know is that Siti is a hardworking lady,
and since the shop don't skim on the profit sharing
Siti always pour out all the techniques and strength for the Massage.
for Siti, massage is not something to wayang through jadedly
Massage is the Main Course!

First Siti start with finger pressing 指压
the head massage is bo hao xiao one

she uses the inner palm pressing at the side of the head
Surprisingly Cathartic!

at times, the finger pressing around the body get painful, but it prepares me for the shiok part of yoga gym relaxing style later
like loosen up the joints, and the acupuncture body points

after some throw-in prostate maintenance
the massage gets technical
and i like every moment of it
on top of back kneeling
there are several rare styles
like yoga child pose massage, yoga sun pose massage
love her weight
one pose is even like U Shape Bending, just how fun is that?
Heck, Siti is like a car mechanics worked on top of me diligently

let's just say as long as you can make it through the finger pressing and relatively painful part
you will enjoy every single yoga part that Follows
and there are lots of Patterns!
先苦后甜
A Roller Coaster of Massage Trip
上山下海

With Siti, 90 minutes is just ngam ngam and i went out with a perfectly rested body
Looking forward to the next session

P.S. Even Siti's lovingly sweet voice possess therapeutical ability,
i hear that from time to time as she explain what she was doing to you and what is the function - i enjoyed the melody
sometimes, she will say cheeky things in a professional manner, which i think is Really sick and Very GOOD :-)
Hi bro, can share ctv. Thanks
Old 19-08-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kimzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm contact?
Old 19-08-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Northpoint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share Siti contact?
Old 19-08-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 8
69Dollar is one of the Best!69Dollar is one of the Best!69Dollar is one of the Best!69Dollar is one of the Best!

pls share contact bro.
Thanks
Old 19-08-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Mentos88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro don mind can share the ctc... thanks..
Advert Space Available