The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 23-10-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Faiz4ghaffar is Cool - loads of Potential
Hi bro, share ctc. Thank you
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 23-10-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 16
SaintDante deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vera (Real JG & Massage trained + Young & Pretty like Korean pop star)

Hi contact pls. Thx
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 23-10-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 12
Shaky is a name known to allShaky is a name known to allShaky is a name known to allShaky is a name known to allShaky is a name known to allShaky is a name known to all

Real JG & massage skill by a SYT, slim figure with a cute pretty face!!

No short cut on your time duration and no playing with HP type.

Old 24-10-2019, 02:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
vamvam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care to share her contact pls.
Old 24-10-2019, 09:39 AM
Samster (Donor)

Shaky is a name known to allShaky is a name known to allShaky is a name known to allShaky is a name known to allShaky is a name known to allShaky is a name known to all

Some of the reports written by numerous bros after they had tried her service. Click on the links to read more. Thks

Bro Ryathtus report: Top notch service plus cute face
Bro tttwwwkkk report: I feel shes quite professional. she learn JG from YF
Bro whoizzit2 report: Very nice girl and juagen good too
Bro BootBoot report: Looks: 8/10. being YF disciples I prefer Vera. Shes really more sweet
Bro zeus report: looks younger than her age, very sweet looking girl. I love her teasing towards the end
Bro xcapex report: She is pretty with good JG skills
Bro galseeker report: Looks really young and fair. Really a gem. I am planning my next RTM with her
Bro muhuali report: quite a sweet girl. Definitely know her stuff on massage and JG
Bro Dagouxiong report: Massage and JG skills are both quite impressive
Bro res3rv3d report: really nice lady, very polite and gentle. Definitely planning my next session soon
Bro ChangedPerson report: Very nice lady. know her stuff. Very different from the ones i went before
Bro coolieboy report: real person looks is pretty good. The JG was super professional
Bro jayzzzz report: not bad JG skills. Bros can give her a try
Bro Ahh Boi report: She is the best of both worlds. she belongs to SYT innocent kind
Bro pomspoms report: Sweet looking with pleasant voice. her sweet smile, it's a whole new experience
Bro zhe88 report: Vera is sweet looking with dimples. reserved but professional JG 9/10
Bro arrow7 report: Looks wise Young, Pretty & cute. JG was an eye opener
Bro helmsley report: but this is pretty good JG. Can see the effects after the session
Bro talk123 report: Friendly and sweet looking and shy lady. Her JG is good and skilful
Bro Womanhunter report: 2nd session with V.. her jg is quite good. Nice lady..
Bro Superflying report: Vera looks like the photos provided. Its a mixed feeling of shiok and pain
Bro jessieisabitch report: Good JG. Really can feel the veins being plucked. got better towards the end of JG
Bro artfunk report: Vera is a pretty sweet looking girl. Like her smile. A true gem indeed. definitely RTM
Bro MassageHeals report: Vera gives very good JG treatment. A good JG by an eye candy
Bro oldboi83 report: very fair, syt with well maintained figure. will be visiting again for juagen maintenance
Bro foral report: Massage ang JG are good. She is good looking and friendly
Bro Soulmoody report: 8/10 Fair, shy, nice lovely smile. will be back for the maintenance
Bro Ivan5115 report: Good looking and friendly person. Definitely recommended
Bro loner78 report: her Massage and Juagen skill is top notch. Will definitely RTM!
Bro autumnleaf report: good massage and JG service. Face 10/10 Body 10/10
Bro ed3333 report: SYT, 20+. Professional and skilled will be what I will describe Vera
Bro jt006 report: been an avid juagen player for awhile and she is equally as good or better. Her JG skills is good
Bro zeus report: Had my 2nd session with Vera recently and still enjoyed it. able to locate blockages and knead
Bro wanabonk report: has a sweet, pleasant personality. Love her massage and JG - 8/10. Will definately return
Bro Ahh Boi report: Had visited her numerous times already. down to earth girl with good massage and JG skill
Bro Lost1234566 report: JG was good and so was the massage. had the pulling vein thing for quite a while
Bro MU75 report: Third time being serviced by her so that says a lot. Nice friendly gal
Bro jt006 report: She really know how to work with my tool. Felt our chemistry got better
Bro rojo report: Visited probably 8th time today, authentic JG, super comfortable, sweet and friendly demeanor
Bro royalhill report: Strongly recommended. Finished off with a very skillful HJ
Bro Chrisfuryz report: what i saw was a pretty lady with a Korean look welcoming. and with skills to prove
Bro Lambo report: a gem. really customer oriented, attention to detail. Like most bros say, she looks like a Kpop star
Bro jgosh80 report: Looks like a syt and with a nice body. Her jg was really good. Can feel her pulling the veins
Bro fujifilm report: Looks: very very close to photos, SYT, nice smile. JG : can feel the veins being pulled and pressed
Bro curlybanana report: good in her strength, know where your aching muscle is. JG is good as well. she's a sweet lady
Bro wanabonk report: Wow! Vera is pretty. Good in her Job. Want for her massage numerous times. she is getting better
Bro g0ng report: sweet and nice girl. the strength is hard (maybe to some guy) but the feeling is great.
Bro BootBoot report: V knows what shes doing and if others are charging much more then you must try Vs skills
Bro autumnleaf report: returned again yesterday for maintenance. i must say her JG skills did worked for me. will rtm
Bro Marq report: Overall, friendly lady and good experience
Bro Anel King report: She has the skills to do the JG massage. Vera is a jewel whom will shine as bright as YF
Bro bambino2365 report: Love the jg and playfulness she gives which is the main reason why I keep visiting
Bro dopplerlex report: Good solid press to relax the muscles then a solid prostate massage.very friendly and easy going
rocky 509 report: oh boy its genuine massage. Not those piano type. Plus point 8/10. JG: 8/10. She knows her work
Old 24-10-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
singaporean123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pl sshare contact bro
Old 24-10-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
SwordArt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited her last week,
Looks wise 80% like the photo given, not on the bad side, just slight difference.
skills wise is authentic JG.
Able to talk nicely. But I think she looks a bit tired maybe because back to back schedule through the day.
Overall is really good experience.
Most of the authentic JG that I have visited are normally done by lady at their late 30's or 40's, rare to have a good JG done by 20's pretty lady.
Will revisit when I have the time. probably my go to JG service before she leaves Singapore.
Do treat her nicely, who knows if she likes singapore and the customer here, she will come to singapore again.
Old 24-10-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
ajash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Contact please. Thanks in advance!
Old 24-10-2019, 06:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kelnet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls share contact. Thanks.
Old 24-10-2019, 07:23 PM
Samster (M)

Tivez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Contact Contact please !!
Old 24-10-2019, 07:32 PM
Samster (Donor)

Yhks for your report. Up u, cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopplerlex View Post
Had a great session with Vera this morning! Good solid press to relax the muscles then a solid prostate massage.very friendly and easy going.

She had a little cough this morning the to some breakfast she had, but was always considerate to face away. Any kind bro going later can probably get her something to soothe her throat.

Great jem, do take care of her =)
Old 24-10-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster (Donor)

Real JG & massage skill by a SYT, slim figure with a cute pretty face!!

No short cut on your time duration and no playing with HP type.

Old 25-10-2019, 01:25 AM
Samster

Fabrovlofski deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, can share contact pls? Thanks~
Old 25-10-2019, 05:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Shawn boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, mind sharing her contact ? Thank 🙏
Old 25-10-2019, 07:54 AM
Samster

costavita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share contact
Advert Space Available