The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 22-10-2019, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 2
cognitaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Exploration of Bencoolen and Heritage Zones around the area

Contact pls, appreciate
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 22-10-2019, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Skyliew87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share her contact pls, tried the one on first page cannot access liao
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 22-10-2019, 08:02 AM
Samster

Bro can share ctc thanks
Old 22-10-2019, 08:22 AM
Samster

Hi Bro can share ctc pls, i tried the number in first page seems like its not in use anymore
Old 22-10-2019, 06:27 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 4031 / Power: 26
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

LINE: amyamy1520
Whatsapp: 97745927
Old 22-10-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Abibas123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by noMoney4Sex View Post
FR on Amy

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 8/10
HJ/BJ: Perfect 10
GFE: Perfect 10

after reading all the reviews, decide to try Amy, message her and booked for a slot her reply was fast. as of location wise was quite discreet but not very hard to find by doing some homework (Google Map)

once reached was greeted by Amy in a tight fitting black dress, she introduce herself as Amy and lead me to the room while holding my hand. when in room, she was all ready to go, pinned me to the wall and lips to lips action start while she was undressing me, her tongue skill was great fighting her way though against mine and after stripping me naked she ask me to shower clean before she give me a good time later on. after shower, i lie on the bed and she come in and give me a light massage, nothing to shout about and we break ice further by making small chat,

after 5 minutes of massage she rub her boobs around my back and all over my body with cat-bath, Amy is a real gem with her tongue, she lick me all over from top to bottom. later on she ask me to be lift my ass up and i was on my four like a dog, she continue with her tongue action by working on my ass crack, shaft and balls, she is so great that she know what a man wants and with many action and position. while i was on my four enjoying her service she was already enjoying my hot hard shaft with many tongue action

in return of favour, i let her rest for a while before letting her continue what she need to do. i enjoy her boobs by sucking, licking and soft bite on her nipples, she was enjoying every moment and give out soft moan and we continue tongue fighting like long lost lover and she wrap her legs around my waist by making us even closer, Amy has a nice shoulder by the way.

Amy than continue her what she need to end and this time we are in 69 position, her pusssy was already wet so i attack her pussy with my tongue while she work on my shaft, we are both fighting hard to please each other but Amy was too good that I was defeated by unloading all my troops first, Amy is so greedy that she take it all by capturing all my army.

Amy was not a time watcher and she was really a great kisser. will return after vit M and army recover and try to take it to next level.
but not sure can FJ her anot as many bros here mentioned she dont do FJ.

Pm contact. please thank you!!
Old 22-10-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster (M)

Pluto898 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can share J's contact and damage please? Thanks
Old 22-10-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster (M)

Pluto898 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share J's contacts and damage please? Thanks
Old 22-10-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
bbeighth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thx TS for contact!

FR on Amy

Went to the place but at first cannot find cos too discrete but finally found and knocked on the door and was greeted by J and was led to room. Took a quick bath and waited. The moment A come in straightaway gave me a deep french like long lost lover. Started caressing and sucking her large boobs and fingered her wet shaved pussy before she ask me to lie down and she start her services. Had a good view of her boobs and sucked on both nips while she moaned. She went down to my bro and started sucking and licking and AR. Buay tahan and faster change to 69 and shot my full load while she suck every drop. Super shiok experience!

Will definitely RTM. Also maybe try J next time, very SYT type.

Looks 9/10
Boobs 10/10
BBBJ 10/10
GFE 8//10
Old 23-10-2019, 03:44 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbeighth View Post
Thx TS for contact!

FR on Amy

Went to the place but at first cannot find cos too discrete but finally found and knocked on the door and was greeted by J and was led to room. Took a quick bath and waited. The moment A come in straightaway gave me a deep french like long lost lover. Started caressing and sucking her large boobs and fingered her wet shaved pussy before she ask me to lie down and she start her services. Had a good view of her boobs and sucked on both nips while she moaned. She went down to my bro and started sucking and licking and AR. Buay tahan and faster change to 69 and shot my full load while she suck every drop. Super shiok experience!

Will definitely RTM. Also maybe try J next time, very SYT type.

Looks 9/10
Boobs 10/10
BBBJ 10/10
GFE 8//10
Up you 26 points
Old 23-10-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1806 / Power: 10
harper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant future

Nice find! Tempted to try as well...
Old 24-10-2019, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
hundan is Cool - loads of Potential

After she sucked so many people's manhood, you all still dare to french her? Unbelievable... 😏
Old 24-10-2019, 12:51 PM
Samster

jones1314 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hundan View Post
After she sucked so many people's manhood, you all still dare to french her? Unbelievable... 😏
Maybe that's what they like. Ha, ha
Old 24-10-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hundan View Post
Normal for all girls in this industry. Thatís why I donít practice painting... how many guys already whack the girl below. But many still paint
Old 24-10-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
tohKiaBee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi. i whatspp J and she reply me on location but didnt mention the dmg...
she ask me to 来了就知道 but like that I dunno how much to bring...

can any kind bro PM me the expected dmg for the svc?
Advert Space Available