The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 21-09-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 2
Sixth is a splendid one to beholdSixth is a splendid one to beholdSixth is a splendid one to beholdSixth is a splendid one to beholdSixth is a splendid one to beholdSixth is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Innocent and cute looking syt <<Joanna>>

This is my 5th time visiting this gem since she arrived about three weeks ago. There was a thread on her previously but I think it was taken down.

Joanna is an absolutely stunning yet cute SYT that looks exactly like her photos. I’ve gotten permission from her to post her photo. Her petite frame makes her super comfortable to hug or carry. Bonking her would be a dream.. but unfortunately this isn’t on the menu. So please respect her bros.

Nevertheless, for each and every session I had with her, she made me feel like I was her bf, the way she blowed me while looking into my eyes is insane. It doesn’t even feel like a paid service. Doesn’t matter if she’s having a good or bad day, she is always smiling. And I think that’s the main thing that’s making me go back for more.

Whatsapp: 85105093
LINE: sweetjoanna1520

My summary on her:
Location: 5 mins walk from a central MRT. For bros who drive, parking can be a problem at times. So give some buffer time looking for parking.
Looks: 10/10 great smile, nice eyes, good skin.
Body: 8.5/10 petite, slim waist, B boobs with perky butt.
GFE: 11/10 as I described above, GFE is over the limit. Try for yourself and you will understand
BBBJ: 9/10 good suction with lots of variations. Very accommodating with no complains.
Overall: 9.5/10 Best girl I’ve tried this year. Innocent on the outside but slutty behind closed doors.

Last edited by Sixth; 08-11-2019 at 02:49 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 21-09-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 10
soulblader is a name known to allsoulblader is a name known to allsoulblader is a name known to allsoulblader is a name known to allsoulblader is a name known to allsoulblader is a name known to all
Re: Innocent and cute looking syt <<Joanna>>

is it a spa?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 21-09-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 15
ttenneb is a splendid one to beholdttenneb is a splendid one to beholdttenneb is a splendid one to beholdttenneb is a splendid one to beholdttenneb is a splendid one to beholdttenneb is a splendid one to beholdttenneb is a splendid one to behold

There's like 2 other threads on this ml already
Old 22-09-2019, 07:30 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Sixth is a splendid one to beholdSixth is a splendid one to beholdSixth is a splendid one to beholdSixth is a splendid one to beholdSixth is a splendid one to beholdSixth is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttenneb View Post
There's like 2 other threads on this ml already
Where? I thought itís gone already?
Old 22-09-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 0
AyamFish is a glorious beacon of lightAyamFish is a glorious beacon of lightAyamFish is a glorious beacon of lightAyamFish is a glorious beacon of lightAyamFish is a glorious beacon of light

What's her Wechat ID?

Last edited by AyamFish; 22-09-2019 at 10:03 AM.
Old 22-09-2019, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
CharlesKen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR on this girl?
Old 22-09-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 15
ttenneb is a splendid one to beholdttenneb is a splendid one to beholdttenneb is a splendid one to beholdttenneb is a splendid one to beholdttenneb is a splendid one to beholdttenneb is a splendid one to beholdttenneb is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Where? I thought itís gone already?
"The Exploration of Ben....." & "Rochor...." and also she has an ad on one of the webbys
Old 22-09-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6160 / Power: 11
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyamFish View Post
What's her Wechat ID?
ID posted so big. U cannot see?

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 22-09-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster (B)

AyamFish is a glorious beacon of lightAyamFish is a glorious beacon of lightAyamFish is a glorious beacon of lightAyamFish is a glorious beacon of lightAyamFish is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Dguru View Post
ID posted so big. U cannot see?
Can you show me where is the Wechat ID?
Old 22-09-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 1
TheTrader2359 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheTrader2359 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheTrader2359 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheTrader2359 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttenneb View Post
"The Exploration of Ben....." & "Rochor...." and also she has an ad on one of the webbys
Yup her FRs are all there. I think TS is saying that Rochor thread has disappeared.
Old 22-09-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 10
dlsc01 is a name known to alldlsc01 is a name known to alldlsc01 is a name known to alldlsc01 is a name known to alldlsc01 is a name known to alldlsc01 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyamFish View Post
Can you show me where is the Wechat ID?
Haiz....just whatsapp her can already. I did it and she replied me. Just visited her today and left the place a happy man. What TS said in his FR is true.
Old 22-09-2019, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrBurner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whatís the damage?
Old 22-09-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlsc01 View Post
Haiz....just whatsapp her can already. I did it and she replied me. Just visited her today and left the place a happy man. What TS said in his FR is true.
Bro I tried her before. Joanna is highly recommended. All the pics was remove from her Wechat moments. I text her no reply
Old 22-09-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlsc01 View Post
Yes bro. Iím sure you left a happy man. Her service level is as per stated. Sheís just not the type that will shortchange anyone.
Old 23-09-2019, 08:22 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Contact can be found above
Advert Space Available