The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 22-10-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 2
sharinglove7787 is a splendid one to beholdsharinglove7787 is a splendid one to beholdsharinglove7787 is a splendid one to beholdsharinglove7787 is a splendid one to beholdsharinglove7787 is a splendid one to beholdsharinglove7787 is a splendid one to beholdsharinglove7787 is a splendid one to beholdsharinglove7787 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rare “ShenZhen” ML also with sets of Ds near central

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4Sinner View Post
Hi, able to share to me as well? Much appreciated it, thank you!
Sent bro
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 22-10-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Jutsu39 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share ctc bro? Thx!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 22-10-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

sharinglove7787 is a splendid one to beholdsharinglove7787 is a splendid one to beholdsharinglove7787 is a splendid one to beholdsharinglove7787 is a splendid one to beholdsharinglove7787 is a splendid one to beholdsharinglove7787 is a splendid one to beholdsharinglove7787 is a splendid one to beholdsharinglove7787 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jutsu39 View Post
Can share ctc bro? Thx!
Sent bro
Old 22-10-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Bump it up
Old 23-10-2019, 05:36 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Bump it up
Old 23-10-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OrbitalCowOblit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks sire for sharing. It was one of the best experiences i got. Heres FR...

Tried Annie ytd. First time I saw her the first thing i look for is her feature on one of her missles base from her photo. Her guidance to her place are very detailed so it easy to reach her. Now here comes the session. Good thing im already nude because when she came in and undess, my pant will fly off since her boobs are a sight to behold. We start off with bbbj and get this. She really and i mean REALLY put a good GFE work on my little boi. She start off by licking me to get my boy hard and shes good at naughty talks. While playing with her boobs and nipples, i realize that sye got hard as well and tease her a bit. She moaned and said: "You are very naughty ~~". I should mention that she is just getting me hard. Moving on to bj, she didn't go for the quick suck right off. She lick the head, side a few time before covering my boy into her entire mouth. She moving her head up and and slowly then suck my balls(which i didnt expect). After 10mins or so she sped up abit knowing that my boy is at the hardest at his peak. And then a moment later i cant keep up anymore and load it into her mouth (she kept sucking btw).

Then she start her massage. I told her that i pulled my right shoulder and she know where to massage and the amount of pressure to use. Few mins later she asked if i wanna go round 2. I told her my boy still resting leh. You too sexy i dont know refill already anot. She told me" Can, i will make it happen". I took up the offer and go for round 2. She use her boobs to rub against my back and play with my nipples giving me a "warm up handjob to get my boy hard. She tell me to turn around and lie face up. Not sure if she notice but i have been playing with her breasts more than her butt and downstairs. She then proceed with a few boob fk and im about to ask her if can. Then i told her i will come back and get full package. She lied down beside me i played with her boobs(again) she licking my neck, kissing me while her hand stocking my boy in a very good pace. I told her im almost at my limit and she went full speed. I unload and she clean me up. Took another shower, she gave me a hug and i went off.
Looks: 9/10
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
HJ:8/10
GFE: 9/10
Attitude: 10/10 (was 9 but +1 for naughtiness)
RTM? I dont think thats a question
Old 23-10-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrbitalCowOblit View Post
Thanks sire for sharing. It was one of the best experiences i got. Heres FR...

Tried Annie ytd. First time I saw her the first thing i look for is her feature on one of her missles base from her photo. Her guidance to her place are very detailed so it easy to reach her. Now here comes the session. Good thing im already nude because when she came in and undess, my pant will fly off since her boobs are a sight to behold. We start off with bbbj and get this. She really and i mean REALLY put a good GFE work on my little boi. She start off by licking me to get my boy hard and shes good at naughty talks. While playing with her boobs and nipples, i realize that sye got hard as well and tease her a bit. She moaned and said: "You are very naughty ~~". I should mention that she is just getting me hard. Moving on to bj, she didn't go for the quick suck right off. She lick the head, side a few time before covering my boy into her entire mouth. She moving her head up and and slowly then suck my balls(which i didnt expect). After 10mins or so she sped up abit knowing that my boy is at the hardest at his peak. And then a moment later i cant keep up anymore and load it into her mouth (she kept sucking btw).

Then she start her massage. I told her that i pulled my right shoulder and she know where to massage and the amount of pressure to use. Few mins later she asked if i wanna go round 2. I told her my boy still resting leh. You too sexy i dont know refill already anot. She told me" Can, i will make it happen". I took up the offer and go for round 2. She use her boobs to rub against my back and play with my nipples giving me a "warm up handjob to get my boy hard. She tell me to turn around and lie face up. Not sure if she notice but i have been playing with her breasts more than her butt and downstairs. She then proceed with a few boob fk and im about to ask her if can. Then i told her i will come back and get full package. She lied down beside me i played with her boobs(again) she licking my neck, kissing me while her hand stocking my boy in a very good pace. I told her im almost at my limit and she went full speed. I unload and she clean me up. Took another shower, she gave me a hug and i went off.
Looks: 9/10
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
HJ:8/10
GFE: 9/10
Attitude: 10/10 (was 9 but +1 for naughtiness)
RTM? I dont think thats a question
Wa, you very detailed bro
Old 23-10-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
whiskeydreams deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share ctc pls?
Old 23-10-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeydreams View Post
Hi bro can share ctc pls?
Sent bro
Old 23-10-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 1
levante95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share ctc bro
Old 23-10-2019, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
Phython1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had try another Annie but not set of D, a bit disappointedand hopefully this D Annie can spring up my week.

Bro TS pls share contacts thanks
Old 23-10-2019, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 5
mrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Bro TS please share contact
Old 23-10-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

All PM sent bros
Old 23-10-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phython1 View Post
Had try another Annie but not set of D, a bit disappointedand hopefully this D Annie can spring up my week.

Bro TS pls share contacts thanks
Bro, try already let me know
Old 23-10-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share ctc and damage? thanks! would love to try this annie
Advert Space Available