The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-08-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 14
firewater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfirewater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks

AIRTREK
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=698869

Tried her last week, promise to write a fr. first time trying tis stable, and it turn quite good...

Looks : 7.5 / 10 (close to the photo, as usual tanner a bit)
Boobs : Enhanced D (not too hard like those rock, will say that it's Med Soft)
Body : Though not super model body, as her height roughly ard 150+ but right curve on the right area.
Pussy : shaved
Attitude : 9.5/10
GFF : 9/10

Overall i feel this girl is a gem, after first round of fj. she initial to massage for me. When i was using my handphone, she even ask me to keep my handphone... really shock sia. after normal massage and some chitchat, she pop out the golden question!!! She ask me want body to body oil massage... hahaha well cut short everthing the oil massage was simply heaven. Dont zap me when u all dont have this special added service. Heard from her cause she think i/m handsome. lol.
After oil massage, both of us got so excited, and 2nd shot all the way she was riding and controling. End of it, both of us came tgt.
will really rtf if time permit.

To me good service and attitude girl not east to find already.
Old 15-08-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 14
lister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

FR for 338 (ilovethais)

Collected my $200 IPPT money from government and decided to have a celebratory fuck - boy was that a bad idea because now my entire body is aching

Personally I've no idea why I chose this girl, probably because I wanted 335 but she's gone back. I've also had a lot of sessions with the more seasoned whores so someone fresh would be a good change. But by fresh, I mean this girl is REALLY fresh - she's pretty much been in the trade for a day.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=699856

Face - Just follow the photos and discount 20%. She's cute, looks way younger than her age, and has an incredibly bubbly personality. She dresses like an ordinary girl, which lends itself to the GND vibe she might or might not be actively attempting to pull off. 8/10

Body - Fuck yes she has the body of a secondary school girl. Slim figure, soft skin, small boobs (A-B). If you're looking for a voluptuous whore this isn't for you. If you want a young and soft body this is probably up your alley. She has a fucking amazing ass which I will elaborate on further. 9/10

Finger/paint - unattempted

GFE - This is where the great dilemma lies. Obviously she's incredibly inexperienced and incapable of attacking you commando-style with great confidence, but that's exactly what I wasn't expecting today! She repeatedly claims to be shy and yet shows effort in providing a standard slew of services like the showering/bbbj/etc. Can this really be faulted? Were we all not n00bs at our job on our first day? The attitude is there, and she's hardworking despite the reservations, and unfortunately it would be up to the customer to tell her what to do and respect that she's still being broken in slowly

The lack of confidence is slightly sexy, btw. She asks stuff like: "would you like me to suck your cock now?" and shit which is a fucking turn on. Makes attempts to be friendly and appears genuine and sincere towards the customer which suspends disbelief. I would be inclined to take any whore's claim that they're new on the job but her actions are pretty congruent to her story. 7/10

BBBJ: fairly decent - will get better with more practice but honestly I've never really had a good BBBJ from a thai hooker before, for some reason the europeans are better with this one. Good enough to get me hard for 2nd round and that's kind of a feat. 7/10

FJ: Complies to all positions. I took it slightly rough on her for the 2nd round because I was trying to cum, but couldn't. Now my body is broken. The softness of her body felt incredible as I leant close to her, and she smelt amazing. Of note is the curve and smoothness of her ass which was pretty fucking amazing while in doggy/prone-boning because you can grab it/run your hands along it and feel it bouncing /rubbing against you as you fuck. A-class shit right there.

Note that her pussy isn't the tightest of the lot, idk why 7/10

Do note that YMMV with her, she was shy about the frenching. She's adamant against CIM and warned me against it (because I was making all these godforsaken noises while she was BBBJ-ing me so she thought I was gonna cum - probably just a testament to how good it was?). To be fair this is stated on the booking site.

To summarise, if you're looking to get devoured by a commando fuck this probably isn't for you, but if you're looking for an experience which feels like your secondary school gf just lost her fucking virginity to you, then yea this totally hits the spot.

Now I must rest because I double exerted my old, fragile body on IPPT and fucking this girl until my balls were drained.
Old 15-08-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
kngwei16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wa sey looks really good sia!! lucky papa haha
Old 15-08-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
kngwei16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
DaDa Doll88

Last Night chatting with Da Da realise on her status "HBD to Me"

Check with her and really her birthday. Fast hand fast leg. alamak only available at 12 am. (12 am sg time still 11 pm thai time, heng ahh)

Manage to get a cake very last min and go celebrate with her. Shouldnt elaborate too much as this thread is about the girl not about me.

So just show some of her pix for guys who love a pretty and cute girl.

Yah after all the commando like Michell, Jewel etc Session with dada feel like real lover.

Strangely she still dun have her own thread on SBF, but she is doing ok even without a thread
wa sey looks really good sia!! lucky papa haha
Old 15-08-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
rcsdg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: SexAmazon
Lady: Mora

All three girls were fully booked till someone cancelled Mora at 9.30pm. So just went for it. And it was well worth it.

From the minute I got there, she already started her playful teasing. Once in the room, she started giving a good BBBJ and she gave you the feel that she was enjoying it more than you did. Pretty awesome BBBJ if you ask me. CIM and DT was also on the menu. FJ was good with lots of frenching and a great view during prone position fuck. Between shots, she is very flirtacious and communicates well. Definitely a great GFE experience.

Look: Very cute tiny petite lady. Looks alot better irl than in her pics in my opinion.
Boobs: C cup. Enhanced.
Body: Slim with meaty ass.
Foreplay: Alot of teasing and playing with your body before BBBJ.
BBBJ: Excellent BBBJ with lots of motion and tongue action. Flirtaciously plays with your balls too.
Finger: Yes.
FJ: Moderate noises and frenches you while bonking.
Communication: Moderate English
GFE: Awesome.

RTF: Definitely would like to visit her again.
Old 15-08-2018, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 11
cloudprince is a glorious beacon of lightcloudprince is a glorious beacon of lightcloudprince is a glorious beacon of lightcloudprince is a glorious beacon of lightcloudprince is a glorious beacon of lightcloudprince is a glorious beacon of light

Honey (Thaipussy)

First of all, would like to give my appreciation to the OKT. Easy, no frills and clear instructions.

So to the FR. Summarized version is tio rape. This girl is one of the better bonks I had in recent times. Willing to do anything and everything. No airs, friendly.

Great racks on her. Nice looks. And her service is top notch. From the time she showers you, she will put in the effort to wash you thoroughly. In the bedroom, she becomes an untamed tiger. Attacking you with DFK. Accommodating to any position you desire. And her CIM is great. My toes were curling after I released my soldiers because she refused to let go. Haha. Legs became jelly after that.

Overall a very satisfying bonk. She is leaving on Sunday so Saturday should be her last day. For those bros booking her, perhaps can get her some food.

This is my humble FR on honey. No regrets.
Old 16-08-2018, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
symphonia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by symphonia View Post
FR for Penny/Cola tarma from Bangkok Gems

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=698982
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=698983

Just had my tarma virginity broken after an amazing session with Penny and Cola

Location was easy to find, near MRT station, room was nice and spacious. OKT gives prompt responses.

Looks: Both of them look really similar to their photos, great complexion and smooth, fair milky skin. Penny has a GND vibe while Cola has a SYT feel.

Body: Both looks cute to me, Penny has natural B's, Cola has enhanced C's.

Communication: Cola can't communicate much in English but Penny is excellent in conversing, so she can help to translate haha.

Shower: Service started off with showering with both girls first, very clean and thorough, gave some small pecks on the lips which I really liked.

BBBJ: Both were amazing at it and gave good eye contact! One would give BBBJ while the other would lick your nipples. Great experience!

FJ: Hardworking and nice moans from both penny and cola. First time pounding a girl and playing with the body of another girl at the same time. Felt amazing.

GFE: Penny is really caring, will check on how you're feeling and all. Being good in English helps a lot too. Cola has a cute smile, hugged during resting with some sensual touches as she roam my body. Gives great kisses too. Started off with small pecks but as things as hot it becomes better.

RTF: Worth the time and money, will RTF when I have the time. They have about a week left here! Had an incredible experience
Hi! Does anyone know why am I unable to find this post (as quoted above) when I search for "Find all posts made by me"? Thanks for any help!
Old 16-08-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Angrydude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Honey from Thaipussy today. Totally satisfied.

Looks: 7/10. Girl next door level.
Body: 8/10. Well-developed, no belly bulge, slight blemishes
Frenching: 10/10. She'll kiss like she doesn't want to stop
BJ: 10/10. Very thorough, and will DT
Service: 10/10. She rides hard and fast, and is very tight
Old 16-08-2018, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Johndimitri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Donut from Teeruklover last week, promise to write a fr.

Long time never try this OKT stable already, good response from the OKT, same good service from him since many years ago.

Looks 7.5 / 10 (face same as photo, but tanner and curvy body with tummy fat)
Boobs : Natural D
Body : Right curve on the right area.
Pussy : Not shaven.
Attitude : 9.5/10
GFF : 9/10
BBJ : 9/10
FJ: 8/10

Overall i feel her service is good. During shower she will start to BBJ me and get me warm up. After shower proceed to bed and give me a good massage and loads of teasing follow by more BBJ. First round she cowgirl me till I cum.
After that, she wash me up and proceed with more massage and nice chatting with her, getting more GFE from her. Proceed to round 2 and this time doggy her was really nice with her round shapy ass and get her to do all the movement.

Finally shower me before I leave with plenty of hugging and kissing.

RTF: Yes before she leave.
Old 16-08-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 14
Elliot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyElliot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel83 View Post
Had this girl - 338- from stable "ilovethais" today

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=699856

All the stats provided are true (copy paste from the website). In case you guys cannot access the link...
age 24
height 168
weight 51
​bra cup B

Face - 10/10 very pretty and she loves K-Pop style. Made many cute and purposely made pouting face.
Boobs - between A to B..not sure. Nice big raisin to suck on
Body - Not an inch of fat
Finger/Paint - I muff diving without any complain by her. Not trimmed but with no smell and wet very fast
FJ - Can take hard and long session.
No CIM though

Basically this girl is very green and need a lot of guidance, but she is very willing to learn and comply. Very shy as it is her first time in this trade, I mean, according to her..but there should be some truth in it. Some of the indication that I believe it is true as when I am painting, she is shy to moan and keep biting her lips...she is not sure to collect money first or not (she is asking me the procedure..lol)..and a few more. Need more seasoned bro to polish her and I think she could do very well compared to the current stock in SBF. Basically my requirement is a tall and pretty, can endure long paint and finger, maintain happy smiling face and can chat about everything. Throughout the session, she made a lot of CFM and sexy face..should I say alluring..

I keep the FJ session for you to explore but the sight of doggy her in front mirror is priceless. Will RTF if vit M allows. Again, her physique is one of the best, if not the best.

Saw 335 and she look exactly like the photo. A bit short but very fair...she is rushing to catch the plane. lol

Will update this post with photo if possible...
Really that good bro? Photo and her video seem nice but wonder how is her service? Couldn't get my timing today, so will try my luck tml and see how good her body is
Old 16-08-2018, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 13
orantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks with Penny @ BkkGem

Quick and short FR for Penny @ Bengkok Gem

Felt stress and wanna release desperately so selected bro jerry after so many discussion. This time not gonna give much detail as this is not my type even manage to spent 90min with this girl

Body 6/10 : height 150+, weight 53. Yup she is more towards chubby type and I prefer slim / petite. Luckily her face still consider cute and still managed to pump out twice. For those who likes chubby / meaty she is the one
BBBJ 5/10 : as usual so far non of the stable manage to score high on this to me. Little suction, like ball awhile, use tissue. Maybe due to flu that she is having at the moment. Bad luck
Painting 6/10 : if you like meaty abalone~ not my type
FJ 7/10 : managed to came twice. As i said, she has a nice cute face with nice moan.
French 4/10: due to her minor flu, just a bit of peaking and 2 sec french.
attitute 7/10: can speak good English but I can speak thai~
RTF 0/10: I prefer slim of.BMI between 18 - 20.

Overall: 150$ is not worth it based on my personal preference. However, for bro who like meaty and love to hear piak piak piak~ she is the must not missed. But not for me.

Good night
Old 16-08-2018, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
humsupchiong is one of the Best!humsupchiong is one of the Best!humsupchiong is one of the Best!
Had beebee from thaipussy

Haven't chiong for a while. Beebee is like a little fucking machine with petite body and nicely shaped natural tits. Abit crazy too. Needless to say I left a satisfied man
Old 16-08-2018, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of
JUSTY - Xclusive

Today had a First Blood Breakfast from Xclusive and i think it's really worth the share.

JUSTY

Click here to view JUSTY

Location is new as i have never been to this place.
Nice cosy room with no attched toilet. But Justy's room is the near the shared toilet at the kitchen.

Ask her to send me this picture for this FR as i feel it's probably the closest to her real look.

But i the picture that made me so excited to first blood her is.......

LOOK AT THAT.... LINE IN BETWEEN...555!

Justy is a petite little girl with fair smooth skin. The reason for her fair skin colour is probably due to the reason that she is actually a mixed Thai/ Japanese.
She speaks good English, a little bit of Mandarin, Thai and Japanese.
Not the first time here, but her last tour is quite some time ago according to her.

Welcomed me at the door and lead me into her room where we chat a little while before stripping down for shower.
Body is just perfect for my liking, BOOBs so on point. Firm NATURAL large B or small C with nice suck-able nipples.
Back from shower, i lied down on the bed and she climbed on top of me and started catbathing me with her pussy rubbing my dick. Can already feel her warm juice coating my dick. Slowly moved dow and BBBJ.

Her BBBJ is not the best i had, very gentle, probably better if she can make it more aggressive. bros who prefers gentle BBBJ should not have an issue.

But at this point, i am already quite hungry to fuck her, so i just asked her to cap me and proceed to fuck her CLEANLY SHAVED PUSSY.

I usually like to paint a nice clean shaved pussy. But i did not try painting this time. Too eager to get my dick in that juicy pussy. OH yes! its damn bloody WET lah. (That's what i call a juicy pussy!!)

She rode me cowgirl furious like she have not had sex for the longest time.
Moans like there is not tomorrow. Not sure if it's because she had the Jap blood or she learn from JAV.
Cause her moans are like Japanese pornstars.
The Longer she pumps herself on me, the wetter she gets.

Switch missionary, Fucked her while grabbing her beautiful pair of spotlights bouncing up and down. Watch the beautiful view of face moaning with pleasure.
Listen to excellent audio effects from the pumping and moaning.

It's really hard to control as everything just synchronized so well that i can feel my baby cream dying to fire off. tried my best to hold it back by distracting myself thinking of other stuff and slowing down my speed as i want to pump her longer.

After a good 20 to 30 mins of fucking. I really can't hold it any longer. I told her i wanna cum on her boobs. and she smiled and position herself ready for me to shower her body with my baby cream. Boob- fucked her a little while before finishing my shot all over her boobs. Just like......

The feeling is damn fucking "Song" lah!!

Went to wash up but did not proceed for round 2 as i need to leave early. chat with her a while before leaving where i asked her to send me some pictures for this FR instead of all the "Meitu" standard kind of photos posted by Okts.

Justy's GFE is good mainly due to the reason that she is cute, friendly and funny and her ability to speak good English.

Overall, I really had a great session with Justy.
I will definitely RTF to finish off what i missed out today. Feels i didn't have enough of her today and also partly because i haven had enough of those nice racks of hers.

Before i go, here is some other picture she sent me.

Happy bonking bros!

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!

Last edited by Vaporiserz; 16-08-2018 at 11:16 AM.
Old 16-08-2018, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
jjk14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Mora Sexamazon

So many FRs already, just add my own thoughts

Looks: cute girl
Body: petite and slim
Boobs: enhanced Cs
BBBJ: the highlight for me. Can DT and takes her time to BBBJ. i feel like she is playing with it. 2nd round was all bbbj action
CIM: didnt try
FJ: accommodating and can carry around. petite girls are the best to bonk
Old 16-08-2018, 06:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 16
darkangel83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
Really that good bro? Photo and her video seem nice but wonder how is her service? Couldn't get my timing today, so will try my luck tml and see how good her body is
Service wise, is still green but eager to learn and please. Actually I was thinking of asking her to post nude (from behind only) but was too busy with her hence forget. Then when I request OKT to ask her send some sexy photo, another bro already booked her. Lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1