The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-08-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gaziegigs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
Now Singapore also different liao. Fl scene also different

FL get paid higher but Service level lower.is a mirror of garment.
Yes.... True enough.... But no harm in giving a try again for me...
Old 30-08-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gaziegigs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
So serious ah which stable is that.
Got something to do with colours and fashion brands for ladies bro.... Miss them..!
Old 30-08-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4667 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaziegigs View Post
Yes.... True enough.... But no harm in giving a try again for me...
but must really lower our expectation. If living in past, will be greatly disappointed.
Old 30-08-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 6
Arcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This girl looks chio sia and advertised as natural c cup.
Any bros who tried her please share your experience here or pm me thanks.
Just had an average bonk want something better lol
Old 30-08-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 6
Skyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Oh boy! Looks like a new batch of girls from ilovethais is here!
Old 30-08-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 6
Machine85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMachine85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jewel - Bangkok Gems RTF
Part 1.

This was my 3rd bonk I have had in between 4 days. I needed sexual release.

I was greeted at the door and as I walked towards the room first , she was behind me and she touched my ass as I was walking. Went into the room got undressed frenched her and touched her body and boobs. My cock went up ready for action. We took a shower came back to the room.

We begin to french exploring each others mouth. I lay down on the bed, she proceeds towards my cock and started slurping on it. Throbbing her head up and down my shaft for a long time. Then it was my turn, she layed on the bed as I licked her pussy. Licked it up and down and around she started moaning. We then proceeded to 69 position.

Then I told her to stop and to turn around facing me to lick my balls. I lifted my legs high and said lower, below the balls. She said I know what you mean. I place my feet on her back while she slowly licked me up and down my balls and towards the lower part in between my balls and asshole.

Next she capped me and went into cowgirl slowly, then riding faster and faster. I lifted my body up as we embraced each other, passionately kissing, licking, straddling, cradling our bodies like long lost lovers.

I layed back down onto the bed. She went to cowgirl again, this time she turned up even more heat. Pounding hard up and down on my cock you can hear the smacking sound against our skin. I can see that she was soaking wet. She was moaning furiously, the whole bed was shaking loudly. No joke. The bed was making creaking noise that the next rooms would be able to hear us.

I then changed into missionary. I can see the sweet pussy of hers as I watch my cock go in and out her love hole. I licked her boobs all over. Grabbed her legs holding on to it wide open into butterfly position, then proceeded to lift her legs higher closer together. After 5 minutes moved angles again with her legs on my shoulders as I thrusted my cock pounding her deeply, she said Oh My God.

I reached in to kiss her. The whole bed was shaking making a loud creaking noise each time I thrust balls deep. You can hear the smacking sound of our bodies embracing each other. I was pounding her like like there was no tomorrow. I then changed position into squatting pile driver.

I got up and we went into standing doggy for a few minutes. She said to me you are strong. She wanted to move over to the mirror, so we moved over there in front doing standing doggy with her bent over. I reached in to grab a handful of her boobs. My cock went in and out her pussy as I could see us in the mirror. What a view. Her face was in ecstasy. She then lifted one leg up as I thrusted her.
Old 30-08-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 6
Machine85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMachine85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jewel - Bangkok Gems RTF
Continued Part 2.

Moved over the bed again as I told her to go into spooning position. We lay sidewards, hugged her closely with my cock moving into her from behind, thrusting her. I raised one leg of hers to change the angle. After that I moved her leg down then rolled her over with her stomach facing down, with me on top of her from behind while I do the sitting doggy. Then proceeded with lying down doggy with me pumping into her.

Went back into missionary and she put a pillow under her lower back. After that she gave me another blowjob. Up and down bopping her head down my erect cock. My cock was not ready to give in yet. I told her to give me a hand job, she proceeding with delight. Her hand began stroking up and down my cock slowly then faster.

Told her to stop, to lay down on the mattress. I moved towards her boobs with me on top of her. I slid my cock in between her boobs. She can sense what I was doing, so she put her boobs together with her hands as I slid forward and backwards, forwards and backwards in between her boobs.

I am going to end this bonking right here in between her boobs, I started masturbating while looking at her face and boobs and a few minutes I splatted my seeds all over her breast. She said you are strong today more than 1 hour. Last time you come in 10 minutes. I looked at the time and we have been bonking non stop for over an hour.

I did a threesome with Jewel and Kiki 3 days previously prior to this bonk and I came quicker. But this time I brought my bonking ‘A’ game today.

Grade: HD - Outstanding
Old 30-08-2018, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Got long time chiongsters award boh? Or lucky draw? 5555

First prize or winner get 3D2N BKK trip w hotel n 1 x complimentary LT companionship + MK restaurant voucher.

Second prize also 3D2N but complimentary Thai massage/soapy at selected joints.

Third prize will get free 3D2N only.

100 consolation prize get free drinks n entry to award presentation ceremony.

Then award presentation be held live at Monte Carlo bkk. 555555
Sponsors ?

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 30-08-2018, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
IssaqDheen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine85 View Post
Jewel - Bangkok Gems RTF
Continued Part 2.

Moved over the bed again as I told her to go into spooning position. We lay sidewards, hugged her closely with my cock moving into her from behind, thrusting her. I raised one leg of hers to change the angle. After that I moved her leg down then rolled her over with her stomach facing down, with me on top of her from behind while I do the sitting doggy. Then proceeded with lying down doggy with me pumping into her.

Went back into missionary and she put a pillow under her lower back. After that she gave me another blowjob. Up and down bopping her head down my erect cock. My cock was not ready to give in yet. I told her to give me a hand job, she proceeding with delight. Her hand began stroking up and down my cock slowly then faster.

Told her to stop, to lay down on the mattress. I moved towards her boobs with me on top of her. I slid my cock in between her boobs. She can sense what I was doing, so she put her boobs together with her hands as I slid forward and backwards, forwards and backwards in between her boobs.

I am going to end this bonking right here in between her boobs, I started masturbating while looking at her face and boobs and a few minutes I splatted my seeds all over her breast. She said you are strong today more than 1 hour. Last time you come in 10 minutes. I looked at the time and we have been bonking non stop for over an hour.

I did a threesome with Jewel and Kiki 3 days previously prior to this bonk and I came quicker. But this time I brought my bonking ‘A’ game today.

Grade: HD - Outstanding
PAP teaching us to save money these days. LHL would recommend cutting down on chionging to once or twice a month
Old 30-08-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4667 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IssaqDheen View Post
PAP teaching us to save money these days. LHL would recommend cutting down on chionging to once or twice a month
If listen to them we all die liao also dunno why
Old 30-08-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
SYPUPM12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyzfire View Post
Oh boy! Looks like a new batch of girls from ilovethais is here!
New gals
OKT should offer tarma pair
Old 30-08-2018, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYPUPM12 View Post
New gals
OKT should offer tarma pair
it's not on the menu but no harm asking...

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 30-08-2018, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 13
orantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatdoyoumean View Post
I'm going to try
So have you tried ICE? No FR?
Old 30-08-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Zephielda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtseXD View Post
Pen from rollypoply
Okt responsive
Looks 6/10
Bbbj 10/10
FJ: 8/10 sexy moan
GFE: 8/10
Msg: 10/10
HJ: 7/10
Communication: 7/10 , English
Shell be here till next week
Does she looks the same as the photos in the link?
Old 30-08-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Pussyisthesex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nancy from Soi69
Okt responsive 9/10
Looks 8/10
(Abit my type)