The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 12-12-2012, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 16
woshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Should go demo or esko or even safehouse..
Old 12-12-2012, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post

The rooms are literally falling apart
So u are in LOS... Enjoy yourself, dun hump like a rabbit....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
LOL!! Bro....I type until finger cramp but no use leh...but i will leave it as tat....i think clear enuff for Bros to read and decide...
Ya no use, esp me... cause I can't read them

After so many years in SBF I do get to know a few good friends or cheongsters and even 1 which we are now in our business together but soon you will realise mostly,

1) when they need u, they will look for u.
2) talk behind your back which is 1 sided.
3) ungrateful.

So now, u ask me to meet them, I am very reluctant. I dun see the benefit of spending so much time with them. I rather spend more time resting at home and watch TV/DVD. I think more for my health, money and time for my love ones.
Old 12-12-2012, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 16
woshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

After so many years in SBF I do get to know a few good friends or cheongsters and even 1 which we are now in our business together but soon you will realise mostly,

3) ungrateful.

So now, u ask me to meet them, I am very reluctant. I dun see the benefit of spending so much time with them. I rather spend more time resting at home and watch TV/DVD. I think more for my health, money and time for my love ones.
Think this not only apply to SBF but also life itself
Old 12-12-2012, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
555 well I can't deny that.

Bro we should give wip another try next time then we decide.

!!
[/QUOTE]

Bro...for the sake of OBJECtIVITY, I will go and try again...but I am quite sure we got the right place the last time.....u come we go lor....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkstorm View Post
Hey fellow bros, think I might probably get zapped for saying this, but what's e big deal about hiso or loso? Like what many bro mentioned here, to each his own and one man's is another man's poison. It's jus a matter of perspective. Besides, if we really enjoyed ourselves with the company, does it really matter if they r hiso or loso? I mean, each bros have their favorite hang out or club, kinda no pt shooting the other party down yeAh? I guess man being man, we feel the need to compare size of our dicks. But while doing so, let's not compromise on friendship. We are all out to have fun at e end if the day.
Jus a new bird's 2 cent worth.
Bro Milkstorm...U are very rite...actually dun really bother abt Loso or Hiso..where can find nice chabor...even NO so also I go...LOL!!! Dun like to compare dick sizes...I eat too much Old Chang Kee...people like to say I Tua Kee...hhahahaha!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshixiong View Post
Should go demo or esko or even safehouse..
Bro...actually these places I wanna try....especially Safehouse...where ah???

Quote:

3) ungrateful.

Bro...once again...I am reminded abt the cruel facts of life....need to remember this always....
Old 12-12-2012, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
trisno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, new here. Been lurking for afew weeks to get info for trip early mext year. This thread certainly has drama but also very informative. Thanks everyone for all the input, good to have different opinions at least it won't be too stale. I like the discussion going on, at least better than if everyone just act like a sourpuss and criticize. Look forward to write my experience after I'm or even during the trip. Will be my virgin trip to Thailand and going solo. So should be full of mistakes and fun lol. Cheers.
Old 12-12-2012, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Bro...for the sake of OBJECtIVITY, I will go and try again...but I am quite sure we got the right place the last time.....u come we go lor....
555 ok bro.

Quote:

Bro...actually these places I wanna try....especially Safehouse...where ah???
bro safe house I think near funky. Remember we walk over and didn't go in cause of one lady wanted to back off? With cookie and your friends. And not forgetting jing eh Bo
Old 12-12-2012, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
yodaforce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros Nookie and Pinkreika ....please bring me to Safehouse too if you guys are going. Thanks!
Old 12-12-2012, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro...once again...I am reminded abt the cruel facts of life....need to remember this always....
No need to remind u... sooner or later u will realise it. It is how soon or how late.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
bro safe house I think near funky. Remember we walk over and didn't go in cause of one lady wanted to back off? With cookie and your friends. And not forgetting jing eh Bo
Hey bro...so tat is the one ah?? I was too busy buying makan lah....who was the gal tat back off ah? She need to get butt spanked by me...make me walk all the way there then U Turn..KNS!!

I think u like "Jing Eh Boh" siboh?? LOL!! U take leh..I never really follow up and not makan yet lah...she too SYT and goodie for me already lah...I cannot bear to come out my Lan Jiao pattern with her.....wait Cookie kill me...haha! U come i call her u sianz ok?? U happy I happy already ( like damn hero hor??)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodaforce View Post
Bros Nookie and Pinkreika ....please bring me to Safehouse too if you guys are going. Thanks!
U get Pinkreika to come when u here...we go sure!! Steady??
Old 12-12-2012, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post

FR from Nataree (late November):

Good:

19-year old spinner from Bangkok. Plucked her from about 30 girls. Had her in many positions before releasing into the bag. Paid 2,600 Bahts. A-cup nia, but look, service and performance were above average. Don't remember her name but will repeat if I see in the line up.

Bad:

The rooms are literally falling apart!
Quote:
So u are in LOS... Enjoy yourself, dun hump like a rabbit....
I was transiting through BKK in November and had only half day to spare. A quick pop at Nataree and a nice massage from an aunty were what I needed before my flight :O)

Don't worry, I don't hump like a rabbit. I am a long-stroker 5555+++

Already planning a return trip for next spring. Liver is nice and pink, and didi has been gently exercised

Quote:

3) ungrateful.

Sometimes, good friends, a box of wine and some good music are all we need
Old 12-12-2012, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jake10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Last but not least....wanna shout out to the bros tat partied together tonite.....U guys were fun lah....tonite's score...not too bad lah....3/5 scored....lets keep the hunt on! cHEERS!! Now....old man me need to koon and go to work later in the morning...STEAM!!!
Hi bro, I had fun, thx to your hospitality , it's the company that matters and I had great company last nite, nice knowing u guys and see you soon cheers
Old 12-12-2012, 01:33 PM
Samster

Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hey bro...so tat is the one ah?? I was too busy buying makan lah....who was the gal tat back off ah? She need to get butt spanked by me...make me walk all the way there then U Turn..KNS!!

I think u like "Jing Eh Boh" siboh?? LOL!! U take leh..I never really follow up and not makan yet lah...she too SYT and goodie for me already lah...I cannot bear to come out my Lan Jiao pattern with her.....wait Cookie kill me...haha! U come i call her u sianz ok?? U happy I happy already ( like damn hero hor??)

That girl from rainbow 2 lohz. Whom your friends share and bar fine out remember?
Anyone see her will like her eventually na, that time can see u want Makan her so I step aside 555. Cookie also love to play badminton la, he and u can pk in jiao Wei. Next time I come arrange a meeting lohz, can get to see her again also shiok.

Did I met yodaforce b4?
Old 12-12-2012, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow u guys still at it? was able to read the posts from time to time but was busy to reply.

A short one for now. Firstly the parties was initially considered for people I already met or friends. As I mentioned profiting from the parties has YET to be considered by myself.

Secondly I never did say WIP was a hi so club. But generally, local Thais would prefer to go WIP than to go scratch dog or insomnia. I know about real hi so places like fallabella since bro nookie and many others bro know my 2nd gf working as pretty mc model. She has friends frequent such places.

Like us, we go RCA , scratch dog and also WIP. From time to time we want to go to different places to enjoy different music and ambience. So does the cover girls/models. So they do go WIP as well.

Noone flipping roti prata. I only see some pissed samsters here who think too deeply into my posts. Apparently they can't read properly. I said different people cheong differently did I? some like agogo. Some like MPs. Some like disco. No one stopping who.

No I am not musicjunkie. I too busy for that. I appreciate his posts but I do disagree on some points he posted as well.

Lastly come on lah. Compared the crowd in WIP and insomnia, for those who went will know the difference. A place with young crowds of Thai. With a place full of foreigners and working girls.

And to bro nookie, of cos I am interested in your FRs since its never so happening when I club with u that u have so many actions. That's why I would love to read or even see u in action.

Gf complaining as usual I spend too much time clubbing. So today 12.12.12 going spend time with her. Getting her approval to start the parties as well. As u know she hates the idea of having girls around me.

Before I forget, people on visa runs does not mean anything. Been here 8 months already. At least I have never taken a bus or even went to those MPs below 2k baht side I believe it's not worth my time to visit. No offence to bros who did that though.
Old 12-12-2012, 02:27 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That girl from rainbow 2 lohz. Whom your friends share and bar fine out remember?
Anyone see her will like her eventually na, that time can see u want Makan her so I step aside 555. Cookie also love to play badminton la, he and u can pk in jiao Wei. Next time I come arrange a meeting lohz, can get to see her again also shiok.

Did I met yodaforce b4?
did I meet you in bkk ?
I thought you were one the guy I saw.
Old 12-12-2012, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
did I meet you in bkk ?
I thought you were one the guy I saw.
555 nope bro, u went back before I flew over na.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1