The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
IanRush9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Tutor and I

How on earth can I miss such a wonderful thread ?
Old 19-07-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more updates pls
Old 20-07-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
cherrylover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS!! where r u???
update more please!
Old 21-07-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2101 / Power: 12
septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute

I had a stressful week of mid year exams, so busy that I did not even jerk myself off.
Finally, my last paper ended and I was walking back home. As I walked, I thought about the exams so far and suddenly I thought of the friendly neighbour.
What a perfect moment to relieve my stress and enjoy a little, I quickly walked over to her place and pressed the doorbell.
Ding dong, she opened the door and looked surprised to see me. She smiled and quickly let me in.I stood and admired her as she closed the door behind her.
She was wearing a white t-shirt and a really short shorts and as usual with nothing below as I could see her puffy nipples.

She turned around after closing the door and without any warning, she pulled my shorts down and started sucking me off.
That took me by surprise and my dick wasn't even hard yet. But her wet and warm mouth got me hard in no time. "Ahhhhhhh omg" I moaned, enjoying the surprise.
My top was still on and my bag was still on my back as well. And there I stood, just behind her house door, enjoying her hungry mouth.
Slurp slurp slurp, echoed through the living room, as she sucked non stop and forcefully, leaving me no time to catch my breath.
"ahhh ahhhh ahhh ahhhh ahhhhh" I closed my eyes and let the pleasure flow through my body.
Very soon, I could not hold on longer, I had to release my week of stress and pressure.
"cumminggg cumminggg cummingggg" she went on even faster and harder on my dick, making sure I came hard.
"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed as I released my cum into her slutty mouth. She kept on going, taking in every shot of cum and continued slurping on my dick.

Finally, she stopped and I could take a rest, I place my bag down and sat on her sofa, exhausted but satisfied, having released my week of cum and stress.....
Old 21-07-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
tintobinto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Juicy story! more updates please bro!
Old 21-07-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute

"What took you so long to come visit me?" she asked "I was busy with exams the whole week" I answered
"No wonder, so much cum, no time to release right?" she teased, "Go shower, you are all sweaty"
That was a good suggestion, I was all sweaty after walking and the blowjob from her.
I went to the shower and purposely kept the door open, to see if she joins in.
I finished shower and was disappointed that she didn't join. I was at the sink drying my hair when I felt a hand grab my dick from behind.
I put down my towel and saw her from the mirror, standing behind me naked. I smiled at her from the mirror and let her continue rubbing me.

Then I moved her to in front of me and I started squeezing her soft breasts and played with her nipples.
I watched her moan and enjoy my teasing from the mirror. It was quite a turn on to watch
I moved my right hand down south while fondling her fair tender breast with my other hand and met a wet patch.
"ooooo yessss" she moaned as my finger hit her clit. I circled around the clit and rubbed her using her juices.
"mmmm mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm" she moaned with her eyes closed, as I saw from her reflection in the mirror.
Watching her enjoy, I could not let her have all the fun, my dick was already fully erected from hearing her moans, I took my hand off her breast and held my dick closer to her pussy.

I wanted to see how she react when I thrust my dick into her pussy. With a swift movement, I thrusted my hip and in went my dick, sliding inside her wet and warm pussy.
"WAHHHHHH" she opened her eyes and looked at it from the mirror reflection.
I smiled and started thrusting in and out. piak piak piak, as my hip hit her beautiful butt, filling the bathroom with the colliding sounds.
"ahh ahhh ahhh ahh ahhh" she moaned, adding to the sound in the bathroom.

From the mirror I watched her breasts shake as I thrusted her, shaking and jiggling, what a view it was.
Her moans got louder as I thrusted her harder, spurring me on to thrust harder.
It was a great pleasurable moment for me as I needed to relieve my stress and release my week of sexual energy.

Then the pleasure reached the max for me and I had to release. "i'm cumminggg cumminggg cummmingggg"
Waves of cum shot out the moment I pulled my dick out and I shot all of them onto her butt "ahhhhhhhhhhh" I moaned as I squeezed out the last drop of cum onto her butt
Panting heavily, both of us smiled at each other in the mirror, signalling a great time we had.....
Old 21-07-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
8387 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My Tutor and I

Bravo for the update!! More please.
Old 21-07-2018, 05:49 PM
Samster

After a quick clean up, we went out of the bathroom and laid naked on the bed for some chat.
"Naughty boy, ram me so hard just now, my pussy is sore now." she teasingly complained. "Well, you sounded like you loved it" I teased back. She grinned after that.
Had a naughty thought and I asked "Can you show me how you pleasure yourself every night on this bed?"

"So bad" she said, and she started rubbing her breasts. She ran her fingers over her pink puffy nipples and begin to moan, enjoying the pleasure from it.
After playing with her breasts and nipples, her hand travelled down to her pussy and started rubbing her clit.
She licked her finger to make it wet and started rubbing. "mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm" she moaned, as the clitoral pleasure started to kick in
Her eyes were closed as she played with her breast with one hand and the other rubbing her clit.
My dick started to harden watching her pleasure herself.

Her moans started to get louder and she then inserted her finger into her vagina, and fingered herself furiously. "ahhh ahhh ahhhh ahhhh ahhhh" she moaned, penetrating herself
"omgg ommggg ommgggg ahhhh ahhhh ahhhh" her body started jerking and then she climaxed

It was such a turn on to watch her pleasure herself and cum. My dick was hard again and she has noticed as well but she was still recovering from her orgasm.
I went towards her face, holding my dick and stuffed into her mouth......
Old 21-07-2018, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
Mabelineup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Steamy updates, more please!
Old 21-07-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

some more please

cum cum cum
Old 22-07-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 14
Notsocheap is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNotsocheap is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you for those steamy updates . Do keep them coming .
Old 22-07-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
DuckPriscot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS , support !
Old 22-07-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Wish i hv neighbour like that🤣
Old 22-07-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Milivojevic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Wish i hv neighbour like that🤣
Same here bro!
Old 22-07-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 11
NZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I get hard so much faster when I read your erotic sessions with Ms.Tan, Janice and Lonely Housewife.

My dick wants nothing more than temporary asylum inside lonely wife's pussy.

Please continue ...... waiting to read the next session!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1