The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 15-07-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 6
madmax8888 is a glorious beacon of lightmadmax8888 is a glorious beacon of lightmadmax8888 is a glorious beacon of lightmadmax8888 is a glorious beacon of lightmadmax8888 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: █▓ Local English Speaking OL Fantasy | Superb HDLY | 超甜电眼 | 梦幻海底捞 - ADELE █▓

Bro, spot on and have asked numerous occasions whether she got intern under her wing or not... if she decides to do early “retirement”, omg situation lah.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 15-07-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rukawa7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: █▓ Local English Speaking OL Fantasy | Superb HDLY | 超甜电眼 | 梦幻海底捞 - ADELE █▓

hi, can share contact? please?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 15-07-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
fgfgar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. Care to share number n location. Thank you
Old 15-07-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

madmax8888 is a glorious beacon of lightmadmax8888 is a glorious beacon of lightmadmax8888 is a glorious beacon of lightmadmax8888 is a glorious beacon of lightmadmax8888 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukawa7 View Post
hi, can share contact? please?
Page 1 bro (-;
Old 15-07-2018, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgfgar View Post
Hi. Care to share number n location. Thank you
Bro, go page 1 (-:
Old 15-07-2018, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Level Up bro... hahaha benchmark set damm high by her.. hard to find replacement or substitute..
Yeah, like someone shared, every session, treat as if last time. Then no regrets. Cheers.
Old 16-07-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: █▓ Local English Speaking OL Fantasy | Superb HDLY | 超甜电眼 | 梦幻海底捞 - ADELE █▓

Green Ts n white hot pants ... must be the World Cup fever. With Adele, no chance for extended play and no free kick either. Todayís flavour was mosha with her specs on, omg, thought I was having an office fantasy with bossís secretary. Another Shi beh shiok release... thanks for accommodating the mosha request (-:
Old 16-07-2018, 11:49 PM
Little Samster~

My Reputation: Points: 7752 / Power: 42
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Green Ts n white hot pants ... must be the World Cup fever. With Adele, no chance for extended play and no free kick either. Todayís flavour was mosha with her specs on, omg, thought I was having an office fantasy with bossís secretary. Another Shi beh shiok release... thanks for accommodating the mosha request (-:
Hahahaha I guess u fulfilled your OL fantasy today!

[email protected] HDLY princess Adele's link
Old Today, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 7
Secres77 is a splendid one to beholdSecres77 is a splendid one to beholdSecres77 is a splendid one to beholdSecres77 is a splendid one to beholdSecres77 is a splendid one to beholdSecres77 is a splendid one to beholdSecres77 is a splendid one to beholdSecres77 is a splendid one to behold

Finally after so long, went for 2nd visit last week.

She has definitely upped her game since December. Initially wanted to try mosha but I got an evening slot so didn't want her to get more tired.

She's more chatty and friendly than before (bonus!) and her hdly actually got me off (this time round my mind's under stress too). But then she's super awesome and gave me an hj after cleaning me up and finishing the hdly.

One thing I preferred from the old (December) style hdly was that she focused more around the a**hole area. Now is focused lower.

Place is really nice as always. Spa feel and smell.

For her, always 10/10.
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal