The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2018, 04:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 15
enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!
Re: Why married man still visit FL?

Think TS should read those threads on the frustrations of hubbies who have been deprived of sex at home. Then she can understand why married man visit FL. The usual scenario is dating stage,plenty of sex. After marriage, frequency plunges. After kids, the hubby is almost dispense with when it comes to intimacy.

Ironically, it's better for him to visit FL than for him to have affairs with other ladies. There is much lower risk of losing him to FL.

I guess some ladies feel that they are being cheated. Then are they prepared to please the men more in bed? Of course, many feminists feel that they don't have to. Well, if you don't want to suck dick, just suck thumb.
Old 28-04-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaman View Post
Thanks bro
No problem..... hope you get out from moderation soon.
Old 28-04-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma88 View Post
Think TS should read those threads on the frustrations of hubbies who have been deprived of sex at home. Then she can understand why married man visit FL. The usual scenario is dating stage,plenty of sex. After marriage, frequency plunges. After kids, the hubby is almost dispense with when it comes to intimacy.

Ironically, it's better for him to visit FL than for him to have affairs with other ladies. There is much lower risk of losing him to FL.

I guess some ladies feel that they are being cheated. Then are they prepared to please the men more in bed? Of course, many feminists feel that they don't have to. Well, if you don't want to suck dick, just suck thumb.
the wife will focus most of her attention to raising the child after giving birth, the husband will feel neglected

some wives control their husbands by withholding sex, some wives feed their husbands full by emptying their balls frequently. which is more of a win-win situation?
Old 28-04-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
the wife will focus most of her attention to raising the child after giving birth, the husband will feel neglected

some wives control their husbands by withholding sex, some wives feed their husbands full by emptying their balls frequently. which is more of a win-win situation?
Well said bro ilovepantyhose... .tats quite natural

Of cos the latter.. deprivation is cruel for anything.. more so sex which is one of basic human want or like

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 28-04-2018 at 02:01 PM.
Old 29-04-2018, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you to all those that brought me out of moderation
Old 29-04-2018, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma88 View Post
Haha, tis is just so comical from bro enigma88...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-05-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamCIM View Post
Thanks for sharing..... It seems like. I have to keep one eye open and the other close.....(suck thumb and live with it) or I can just let this marriage fuck off.
It seem u having problems.

Just remember this rule, to keep a man happy and stay by your side.

"If you don't empty the man's balls, somebody else will."

If u might argue that why men so shallow, only wan sex. Well it's primal nature. Humans need sex, just like animals.

If a wife never let the hubby touch, how she expects the man to be faithful?

And sometimes it's a mental situation of the marriage. If the wife is a nagger, how she expects the man to be happy and faithful?

If yr man eats outside and still come home to take care of it, I think it's fair. I'm not advocating extra marital affairs. But it's the best compromise situation, instead of getting divorce and everyone gets hurt.

But if a man eats outside and never come home, and never take care of the family, then better to end the marriage.
Old 04-05-2018, 12:14 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

married man- that's me

wife doesn't give sex, so I looked for a little three

she gave sex in the beginning just like when I first started dating my wife,

after the years, she started to be more like wife

after trying both ways to get sex, putting in emotions, time, effort, trust etc... you know a relationship demands all that plus money.

I decided to just go for paid FL, doesn't demand anything except money, that I can control, not like in a relationship or marriage where I cant.

that pretty much sums it up for me
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 04-05-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
true lor .... eat out if wife dont give sex .... but still need to come back to take care of kid .... then need to tske care of wife mah ....? she also nvr care for me .... jus another person in the house ..... but everinite i still come hme slp .... i still make sure kid is well provided ... how bros ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
married man- that's me

wife doesn't give sex, so I looked for a little three

she gave sex in the beginning just like when I first started dating my wife,

after the years, she started to be more like wife

after trying both ways to get sex, putting in emotions, time, effort, trust etc... you know a relationship demands all that plus money.

I decided to just go for paid FL, doesn't demand anything except money, that I can control, not like in a relationship or marriage where I cant.

that pretty much sums it up for me
Old 05-05-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 17
faintz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfaintz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
It seem u having problems.

Just remember this rule, to keep a man happy and stay by your side.

"If you don't empty the man's balls, somebody else will."

If u might argue that why men so shallow, only wan sex. Well it's primal nature. Humans need sex, just like animals.

If a wife never let the hubby touch, how she expects the man to be faithful?

And sometimes it's a mental situation of the marriage. If the wife is a nagger, how she expects the man to be happy and faithful?

If yr man eats outside and still come home to take care of it, I think it's fair. I'm not advocating extra marital affairs. But it's the best compromise situation, instead of getting divorce and everyone gets hurt.

But if a man eats outside and never come home, and never take care of the family, then better to end the marriage.

Very well said . To have a successful marriage it takes 2 hands to clap .
Old 05-05-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
plumpy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by faintz View Post
Very well said . To have a successful marriage it takes 2 hands to clap .
Fully agreed too .
Old 05-05-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Deepheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumpy View Post
Fully agreed too .
I not really agree.....nowadays women often eat out too especially those career women so when come home dun wanna eat with hubby so hubby no choice but to go out and est outside.
Old 06-05-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Well had a fb quite a number of years back, just got in contact again....understand during this period married had kids...now teasing each other with suggestive proposal...seems she still horny for my dick..

so ts i don;t know maybe you can explain to me, are only men like that?
Old 06-05-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepheat View Post
I not really agree.....nowadays women often eat out too especially those career women so when come home dun wanna eat with hubby so hubby no choice but to go out and est outside.
It's the same thing.

If the man can't satisfy the woman, she will find it outside.

Humans need sex (applies to man and woman)
Old 06-05-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

OP, let me flip the question. If you had a female friend who is married to a husband that is frequently away from home or busy for whatever reason, and thus can't give her physical intimacy and sex as much as she wants to, would you be able to understand why she might be motivated to have a toy boy or patronise male masseurs for sexy fun on the side?

It's exactly the same with married men going to see FLs. True, some men were never made to be able to keep their dicks inside their pants for long to belong to one single woman, but for every other man out there who isn't like that women should do what they can to keep them coming back to her for more. Marriage and love is a two-way street, and I think SG women have lost the art of asking themselves what they can offer SG men to keep them sexually loyal and in love with them, whilst still only knowing how to ask whether SG men can offer them enough materialistic and monetary support for their ideal life.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1