The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The mission

Another 2 hands had appeared, one of each side of her slim waist. The earlier hand that was on her thigh was stroking her with its fingers. It did not move up and down but the fingers were moving on the outside of her skirt, trying to pull it upwards. The hand on her butt had started to squeezed her buns and each time it squeezed, the V of her groin would pushed against the shoulder blade of the man sitting in front of her. Although he did not moved but each time she was pushed forward, her breast would touch his face as well. As she was holding onto the handrail with just one hand, she was futile to prevent these contacts.

With her hands occupied, there was nothing she could do to prevent her body being molested and knowing how demure and conservative she was, it must be agonizing for her. On top of being groped all over, the interior environment of the bus had caused droplets of sweats to run down her face. Seeing her in such a pitiful state, I was about to call off everything and alight at the next stop. She was more important than the meeting.

I looked at her and just before I opened my mouth, as if by telepathy, she looked up at me. Our eyes met. She gave me a tired smile and shook her head, mouthing a silent "I'm fine".

She assured me but I continued to keep a close eye on her, ready to pull the plug anytime. I looked at the rest of the passengers and hoped that one of those in their seats near her would alight and she could get on the empty seat at the next stop but none showed any indication of leaving the bus.

At the next stop, there was not much activity and everything remained status quo. The bus started to leave the bay.

I turned back to Steph and a hand behind her reached forward and grabbed her breast. Immediately Steph gave off a shriek and tried to move away from the hand by wriggling her body as she could not push it off with her occupied hands. When I saw this, I could not hold it back anymore.

Me: STOP IT!

I tried to push my way towards Steph to no avail. All I got were angry scolding from the restless crowd between us. The bus stopped and the driver stood up from his seat again. This time, he raised his voice at me. At the same instance, all the hands on Steph disappeared suddenly from her body.

Bus Driver: You! You go down now!

Me: FINE! Steph, let's go.

Steph: no....no....... wait.... wait...... sorry..... sorry.... hush baby.....

Bus Driver: no.... he is making too buch naise.

Steph: I promise he will keep quiet from now on.

Bus Driver: You make sure he no naisy again. This is last time....

Steph: ok.... sorry....

He got back into his seat and started to drive off. She looked at me calmly even though she could tell that I had totally lost my cool. I could not take it anymore, especially with my wife being touched and groped by all these people.

Me: Let's go. You don't need to take this shit.

Steph: baby...please cool down....think..... we need to be there in time for the meeting. You need the job.....

Just as she complete her sentence, the hands re-appeared on her thigh and butt as if by magic. She tried to appear to remain nonchalantly but I could see that she was squeamish from the renewed activities on her body.

Me: See.....

I used my head to gesture at her body.

Me: I can look for another job. We don't need this job to survive. You don't need to go through all these.

She just smiled and shrugged her shoulders, ignoring the hands.

Steph: You know the state of the economy back home. In the months that we were unemployed, both of us did not even get a total of 10 interviews.

me: I'm sure we will think of something else.

Steph: We don't have enough money to last us another month or 2 while we look for a job. Furthermore after so many months, both of us are still unemployed and my sister's next payment is coming up soon. You know that this meeting is extremely important to us.

Me: I know but you are even more important to me. Let's just get off at the next stop.

Steph: Don't forget that there are no taxis here. So, shall we walk all the way back to the hotel? Or get into another bus which I am sure the same thing will happen?

Me: we could walk....

Steph: No. You know it's too far to walk back to the hotel or to the meeting location. We are already more than halfway there.

Me: I could call "The boss" and tell him to get another car to pick us....

Steph: the window he has is very small. I don't think he will wait for us.

I knew she was right.

Me: so what? Just continue and let you get molested?

Steph: I know you care. If I can bear with this, you must too. I'll be really angry if we got chased down the bus and miss the meeting.

If she could tolerate this, I knew that there is no excuse for me but as a man and it was really difficult to swallow. However, she had never gotten angry with me before and I did not want her to be disappointed with me. I calmed myself down.

Me: ok but let me know whenever you want to get off the bus.

Steph: ok..... now hush..... no more shouting. Promise?

I nodded grumpily.

Steph: good baby.... now, keep a look out for our alighting stop and stop looking at me anymore. I don't want you to be agitated again.

I was still too angry to realize that our conversation was in full audibly to the entire bus. Now they know that there was a job offer that I needed badly and could not afford to alight the bus.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 19-07-2018, 01:53 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

As I started to turn my head towards the front of the bus, away from Steph, I heard her gasped softly. I started to turn back to face her but she spoke to me before I could look at her.

Steph: No.... Don't look.....

The tone of her voice sounded like a warning to me. I knew that if I turned and look and saw something undesirable, I would start to shout again. And this time, I was sure we would be thrown off the bus.

However, I needed to know what was happening to her. I gritted my teeth, reminded myself not to shout no matter what, and turned my head to look at her.

Her eyes were tightly closed and she was biting her lips, trying to control herself from screaming. A frown was spread deeply across her forehead and she was obviously in distress. A pair of hands was on her breasts and kneading them shamelessly as she wriggled her body from side to side and tried to push them away with her hand that was holding onto the items. Those boobs that until now, I was the only one who had grabbed and handled before.

2 other hands were tugging at her buttoned blouse, pulling out the hem of her blouse from within her skirt. Her skirt was had been pulled up to her mid thighs and a few hands were stroking her bare legs.

Even with the promise I gave her, with at this scenario, I struggled to contain myself from shouting.

Unable to do anything, never had I felt so helpless before. I was unable to protect my woman and I became angry again. Shivering with frustration, I glared at the rest of the bus, wondering angrily why no one was coming out to put a stop to this. It was then when I suddenly realized that the few women who were previously in the bus had alighted without me noticing.

The bus did not stop at the next stop as no one shouted for it to stop. Furthermore, the bus was more than fully packed and there was absolutely no way for additional passengers. The crowd at the bus stop shouted at the bus as it bypass them slowly.

Steph: no...no... please...no.....

I heard Steph pleading softly, not to me but to the crowd that was molesting her. She sounded like she was panicking. Alarmed, I turned back and looked at her.

Hands were unbuttoning her blouse. She tried to push away the hands with her only available hand but there were too many of those. 2 were still kneading her breasts and almost at every button, a pair of hands were unbuttoning her.

Because the gift set was in a carrier and she had lifted her hand, the stuffs were continuing to hit the face of the guy that was seated. He reached out and held onto her wrist.

I clenched my fist and bit my lips to control myself. If I could get hold of these assailants, I would bash their faces in. I remained silent and could only watched in horror as I remembered that the whole bus was full of men now. So if I got thrown off the bus, Steph would be the only woman onboard and that would spell even greater trouble for her.

With her hand being pulled away, her blouse was easily unbuttoned. Without the buttons holding her blouse together, it dangled around her shoulders with the front middle section of her body exposed. Her plain white bra, her flat tummy, her cute looking navel button was displayed to everyone in the bus. A sudden movement from her made me look down. Her skirt was bunched up around her waist and her matching white cotton panties were visible. She was literally standing there, wriggling, just in her under garments in the bus.

Although we had been married for some time, this was the first time in daylight that I saw her in her undergarments as our love making sessions were always done in the dark and whenever she changed, she would do it in the toilet. Just like a snake, I was memorized by my handler and my eyes remained transfixed on her beautiful figure.

Suddenly her blouse felt apart and each side hung loosely around her arms as someone had cut the blouse into 2 behind her. Standing with just her bra, hands began to stroke against the bare skin of her body.

A pair of scissors appeared from nowhere and it snipped off the straps of her bra on her shoulders and easily unclasped from her back. It fell into someone hands and it disappeared behind her without a trace. She was truly topless now as I could only have a brief glance of her pinkish nipples before hands cupped over them. She started struggling violently but still, she remained silent.

I realized the gravity of the situation.

Me: steph....steph.....

she did not seemed to hear my calls as she was focused on getting herself out of trouble.

Steph was wriggling, still trying to get away from the hands that were caressing all over her body. She was grunting, not in excitement, but in frustration. If she could, she would scream her head off. She bit her lips tightly. For a split second, our eyes met and I could see disgust and fear in her eyes.

Me: This need to stop......

Steph: let me go......

Her words were not for me as her eyes left mine again. Her mind could not multi-task as she tried to fend off the attackers.

The hands that were grabbing her breasts could not remain for long. Every few seconds, those pairs that were on her boobs would be pushed away by a new pair of hands. With the constant change of styles of kneading her breasts, her nipples were erected long ago. As for her bottom, they were now trying to snip off her panties but because it was located below, it was more difficult to get the job done.

Although hands were on her but because everyone was trying to get a piece of her, they were still pushing her forward towards the seated guy and she was resisting the fall with only 1 hand. Till now, apart from pulling her hand away to prevent all those that she was carrying from hitting his face, he did not participate into touching her. He had since released her and she used that hand to try to push away the hands that were on her breasts.

I looked up at her face. She looked as if she was about to cry but still she did not gave me the signal to alight the bus. I was very angry but still I did not blame her and I blamed myself for what was happening.

Looking at her helplessness now, deep down, there was another primal feeling that I did not realized I had.

The traffic cleared up a little and the bus picked up speed. Suddenly, it went over a pot hole and the whole bus rocked unsteadily. I was holding onto a pole and was unaffected. All of those hands that were on Steph, disappeared from her body as they tried to stabilize themselves. For once, her half naked body remained free of any hands.

Holding onto the handrail with only one hand, she was unstable and fell forward.

Steph: Oh no.....

She squeaked as she fell forward but immediately the hand of the seated guy went up to prevent her from falling onto him. I did not know if it was on purpose but somehow, his hand went up and held her breast as he broke her fall. Instinctively she thanked him from preventing her fall as she started to straighten herself back up.

Steph: thanks.... NO!

Seeing the unknown hands was one thing but knowing who was grabbing her breasts was another.

Me: let her go!

I whispered fiercely at him. He glanced at me once, grinned before turning to her breasts. I watched as his tongue twirled around her nipple before putting her breast into his mouth, while teasing the other nipple with his finger. With his free hand, he went around her waist and pulled her to him as she tried to push him away desperately. In the process of her fighting against him, the gift and her jacket dropped onto the floor. Tears started to flow down her cheeks.

It was too much for me as well as for her. She screamed loudly and the bus stopped.

I knew pushing through the crowd was useless, so this time, taking the opportunity of the stationary bus and before the bus driver could speak, I pulled myself up the railings by the door and stepped onto the handrails of the first seat, while supporting myself with my hands on the ceiling. I made my way quickly across the 4 seats even before he released her.

Just as he released her and turned to face me, I jumped onto his seat. Pinning his hands with my legs, I pulled his hair with one hand and started to punch his hateful face with other.

Man: aaaaAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

I continued to plummet his face with my fist. In that moment, I did not care about anything else except to protect my wife honour. He managed to get his hands free but instead of pushing me off, he just use it to protect his head, trying to shield himself from my vicious attack.

Me: FUCK YOU! DIE BASTARD!! DIE!!!!

I had totally lost it as I continued to shout and attacked him. The rest of the passengers were too shocked to do anything when suddenly in the commotion, I heard a voice and felt someone pulling my hand away from his hair. Just as suddenly as I attacked him, I abruptly caught my mind, stopped moving and looked at his mangled face

Steph: baby....baby.... stop.... please....stop.....

I turned to look at my wife. She was crying and shivering as she covered herself up with her hands.

Bus Driver: STOP! Stop and get down the bus. You 2. Go!

I got off him and stood beside my wife as she started to cry again when she saw his bloodied face.

Steph: .....sorry..... sorry...

I collected her jacket from the floor and left the broken gift set there. With her blouse and bra torn, I helped her to wear the jacket before pulling down her skirt that was still crumbled around her waist to protect her modesty.

Me: let's go.

Suddenly the impenetrable crowd made way, not much, but enough for me to lead her down the front door, leaving the seated guy whining and groaning in pain. No one dared to touch her as we alighted.

We stood at the side of the road as the bus pulled away. I held her in my arms as she continued to cry on my shoulders. Passer-by looked at us by did not dared to come too close.

After about 10 mins, her sobbing died down. I cleaned her face and straightened her hair as she gathered herself.

Me: sorry for causing you to suffer....

Steph: I hoped he is fine.....

Me: Well, he deserved it.

Steph: how is your hand?

My fist was smarting but I assured her I was fine.

Steph: Sorry. I should have tried to tolerate it and not start to scream.....but.... but....

She did not complete her sentence before starting on the next one.

Steph: ..... now we can't make it in time..... sorry

I turned and pointed to the building nearby.

Me: actually, the bus made good time. It's that building.

She looked at my watch.

Steph: We are still in time. Let's go.

She started to run and this time, I made sure that I caught up with her and held her hand as we ran towards the building.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 19-07-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 20
DiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Damn good!
Old 19-07-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 8
Instapound is a name known to allInstapound is a name known to allInstapound is a name known to allInstapound is a name known to allInstapound is a name known to allInstapound is a name known to all

Fantastic writing from bro pussluver, please continue soon!!
Old 19-07-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster

one more update for today

Old 19-07-2018, 05:37 PM
Samster

I was perspiring profusely as we arrived at the gate to the building. The security stared at us and their eyes fell onto Steph. It then occurred to me that she was naked inside her jacket and because it was just a blazer, her cleavage was all too obvious.

I quickly introduced ourselves and we were accompanied to the lobby. The guard left us there as we waited for the receptionist to inform the Assistant that we had arrived.

10 mins later, we were led to the top floor by one of the aides. Apparently "The boss" owned the whole office building and the entire top floor was an office as well as a residence for him.

I was astonished at the interior. There was no lobby. This level was only accessible by the cards of selected personnel and once the elevator opened, a large oak office table faced us. 3 expensive chairs sat around the table. A large bookshelf sat behind the table and that was all that was available on this side of his working area.

The whole floor was surrounded by panoramic windows and almost the whole city could be seen. A luscious garden sat between the windows and the exterior railings of the building and a Jacuzzi sat right in the middle of it.

Behind the lift was a different story. In the middle of the room, there was a circular shaped sofa as well as a smaller sofa set. An almost 100 inch TV sat in the middle of the room and a well-stocked bar flanked it.

Further down that side was an enormous bed with accompanying wardrobe. A single bathroom was in the room.

I assumed that "the boss" would sometimes bring his playthings back here to have a good time.

The aide gestured us to the sofa and we sat in it. After she got us our drinks, she left.

I looked around for pictures of "The boss" but there were no photos of any person in the entire room. There were only some expensive paintings hanging on the wall.

Steph: wow..... this looks like a palace. He must be really rich.

She was in awe of the location and seemed to have forgotten about what happened earlier, which I rather she forgot about the whole incident.

Me: Yes. He definitely is......

After looking around the room, she focused on her dressing because once she sat down, the front of her jacket would open up and both her breasts were easily visible. She tried to adjust it but it was to no avail due to the material. Taking the opportunity, I sneaked a peek at my wife's boobs, careful not to let her catching me do it as she had just suffered a traumatizing ordeal not too long ago.

Steph: Do you know how is he?

Me: What?

Steph: I mean, is he lecherous?

Me: har? I don't know. But looking at that bed, I think he is.

Steph: That's bad. Half my....my.... things are peeking out from my jacket.

I looked at her and she turned her body away.

Me: Don't worry..... you are fine.....

Steph: I better not sit....

She stood up and straightened her jacket before looking down.

Steph: that's better.

Just then, the elevator dinged and the door open. I heard 3 sets of footsteps coming towards us and I stood up beside Steph, anticipating them.

They appeared once they walked passed the elevator shaft.

One of the men, I knew him, the Personal Assistant. When he saw me, he smiled and stepped forward, extending his hand.

PA: Welcome, Keith.

He was local but spoke his English with an American accent.

PA: This is "the boss"

He introduced the man behind him. The Boss was a man built like a tank. I extended my hand but he did not even attempt to shake it.

He just walked past me, took a glance at Steph and sat down on the smaller sofa.

The 3rd person was a woman. As she walked past me as well, I took a brief glance at her. She was very pretty. Dressed in a pair of short hot pants and a tube top, I was certain that she was his plaything. With the air of confidence that she was emitting, even when I had the money, I was sure that she was definitely beyond my league of playing field. She sat down besides The boss and he immediately put his hand over her shoulders.

PA: Sir, I'll take my leave now.

The boss nodded and the PA went off into the elevator.

TB: So, do you know why you are here?

Me: Yes and no sir.

TB: explain yourself.

Me: I know you have a job offer for me but I do not know what the job is.

His eyes narrowed as if I had said an offensive statement. I kept quiet and he seemed to be thinking.

TB: Sit....

He gestured to the sofa but I stood where I was.

TB: I said sit!

He thundered but I remained motionless. I knew the concerns of Steph.

me: sorry sir. It's ok for us. We think it is more polite to stand.

He laughed and stood up while the woman continued to remain seated. He walked towards me and stood in front of me, staring into my eyes, studying me. For a second, I felt as if his glaze was looking past my eyes and into my thoughts. He chuckled and turned away from me before walking to Steph.

As he looked down into her cleavage I could tell that she was uncomfortable but she did not showed it. Finally, he looked into her eyes.

TB: who are you?

Steph: sorry for not introducing myself sir. errmm...I am Steph, Keith's wife.

TB: hmmm.... very pretty....

He continued staring at her, looking up and down her body. To her credit, Steph stood there calmly as he ogled all over her body. Suddenly he pulled the front of her jacket and looked down into it. Immediately she tugged the jacket off his hands and took a step backwards away from him.

TB: What is this?! You dared to walk around without a bra and dressed in this manner but is afraid that I will look?! Let me tell you, I have seen larger and more beautiful breasts than yours. Yours is nothing. You know how many women throw them at me? and you back away?

She scowled as he walked back and sat on the sofa again.

TB: I don't think you 2 are suitable for the job.

He mentioned 2 of us. I caught on and so did Steph.

Steph: sorry sir...... I'm sure we could do it.

TB: First, you refused to sit. Then you pulled away when I tried to take a look at your breasts. So why should I offer you the job?

Still standing there, I saw her considering briefly before her hands reached up and unbuttoned her jacket and removing it completely. Then she allowed it to fall onto the floor. As she stood topless, I could see that she was trying very hard to resist the action of covering up as she was shivering slightly.

Instead she went directly to the circular sofa and sat down opposite him. His eyes never left her even as I took a seat beside her.

Steph: sir, so don't you now think we should get the job?

TB: nice nipples.

He ignored her question as his eyes were fixed on her breasts, studying them.

TB: I would like to suck them.....

Steph: no sir..... Unless you tell us what is the job and how much is the remuneration....

TB: hahaha.... bargaining now?! let me think...... NO!

Old 19-07-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
StrokeBeck7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, support and camping for more
Old 19-07-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Camping for more updates.. But damn!! the people from that country really need to hang more of the rapists before no foreigners dare step in to their country..
Old 19-07-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
MoonShining deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really a nice story to read, support
Old 19-07-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

Interesting and different..
Old 19-07-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 12
time4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to behold

Camping in here
Old 19-07-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster

TB was about to say something else when suddenly his companion stood up.

Woman: ok. Matthew, that's enough.....

She said softly to him before turning to the both of us.

Woman: Keith, Steph, I am Sara and I was the one to ask you come over to meet me.

We were stunned. I meant, I always thought that The boss was a man but in fact he was actually a "she".

Matthew stood up and walked to the bar. He stood there grinning and shrugged his shoulders

Matthew: sorry. It's the boss's idea. I am just following orders.... haha....

Sara: Steph wear your jacket first and I'll tell you more.

Steph collected and wore the jacket before returning to my side. Sara got seated back in her own throne as well.

Sara: My apologies but I needed to be sure that you are the right ones for the job. Matthew is my bodyguard and normally, I used him to pretend that he is me and used the nickname "The Boss" so that no one will suspect that I am a woman. Even the earlier assistant does not know who I am.

I heard Matthew sniggering. Sara ignored him and she turned and look at me.

Sara: And that is also why you had never seen me before. Sometimes a woman handling stuffs is not easy.

I nodded knowingly.

Sara: I was informed that you were in need of money. Initially, I only wanted Keith to work on the job but when I knew that you were going to bring Steph along, I changed my mind. It would be good if the 2 of you could work together. Higher chance of success.

Matthew came back with our drinks. Whiskey for me and a glass of ice water for Steph. They had done their homework and even knew what we liked to drink.

Sara: But I knew that Steph is shy and conservative and that is not a positive sign. So I needed to know how desperate you needed the money. On the bus, you showed that the job I was going to offer is extremely important to you and just a few minutes ago, you displayed the determination once again.

Both Steph and I were stunned.

Steph: on the bus? You knew what happened?

Sara: yes. It was a full setup. We had to get enough actors for the whole scene and ensure that everything went accordingly to my plan.

Steph: It was unnecessary.

She replied with a tinged of indignance in her voice.

Sara: Cool it. It WAS necessary and it is just sucking of your breasts, nothing else. I needed to see if you would put your body on the line to achieve what you want. Even with your conservative nature, you had shown that this was not a stumbling block. I am convinced but you mangled my man.

The way she put it was as if it as if it was an everyday thing to have one's breasts sucked by an unknown man.

Steph: Sorry about it. He was.... he was.....

Sara: I understand....

Me: so, what is the job you are offering us.

Sara: I need you to infiltrate one of my companies in Singapore and find out something. Recently, I fired one of my employees because he was involved in some middleman trading and affecting the company profits indirectly. However I do not believe he is the only one that was doing it. I believed that there are more of them and I want to find out what and who it is.

Me: I am sure you have enough resources and would not need us.

Sara: We had done our very detailed investigation but like what I said, we only managed to get 1 of them. Unfortunately, we are not omnipotent, so we still need some arms and legs to find out. That's where you come in.

Steph: did you try to track who the whistle-blower was?

Sara: We tried but he was smart. He used a unregistered SIM card. There is no way for us to know.

Me: so why us?

Sara: I needed someone smart and desperate enough to be willing to do anything. Furthermore you are not part of my conglomerate, so nobody will suspect you.

Me: So how much are you paying us?

Sara: 1 million each if you get the job done. But don't worry, I know of your current situation. On top of the reward, I will give you 20k to start with so that you can settle the payments for your sister education first.

It was no longer a surprise to me that she even knew about Steph's sister.

Steph: wow..... that's a lot of money...

Sara: Yes I know. So I expect you to get the job done. Until I am sure that there is no one else, it is like a worm inside me, gnawing me deep down. So I NEED you to find out and report it to me. You will get a salary while you work in the company and you will use that as your living expenses. Anything extra cash required for the investigation, I will pay for it.

Me: how long do is the job?

Sara: 6 months.

Me: When do we start?

Sara: As soon as you get back. I will get Matthew to pass the PA the interview materials and what specific questions will be asked. He will then pass it to you. My criteria to the HR for these 2 posts would be candidates who could answer all the questions correctly. So make sure you memorized them.

Steph: sounds good to me...

Sara: Hang on. there are some catches. It is not that straightforward. You guys will have to live as separate individuals, meaning you are supposed to act that you do not know each other before you entered the company. So you cannot even meet up as a couple during the evenings or weekends because you are not a couple, just in case someone see you outside and suspect your purpose in the company. We will arrange separate living apartments for you but, again, you cannot visit each other secretly. As for your family, you will have to find some ways to inform them and pretend that you do not know each other but you cannot let anyone know you are on the case. Of course we will pass you indemnity forms so as to ensure that you do not use this as an excuse for a divorce in future. I do not want to cause the 2 of you to break up.

She seemed to have everything covered and continued.

Sara: But if any of you leave halfway through the job before the 6 months is up or I find out that you are not trying your best to do the investigation, you will have to pay me back 3 times the amount that I had to initially fork out. You don't have to give me an answer now but before I need to know your decisions before you return home. If you agree to take up the job, we will have a contract sign.

Me: what if we are unable to find out anything.

Sara: As long as I know you are trying hard but still unable to find anything, once the 6months is up, you will not need to repay me but you will also not get the reward.

I nodded and she got up and Matthew stood beside her.

Sara: I have to leave for another meeting.

I started to get up as well but she stopped us.

Sara: wait.

She bent down and unbuttoned the jacket that Steph was wearing. Because Steph was sitting down with the jacket buttoned, her collar had opened up again and showed off alot of her breasts. Once the jacket was unbuttoned, it fell back in place. Even though the entire middle length of her body could be seen but the fabric had fell and covered almost all of her breasts.

Sara: When you are in a jacket without a bra, this is the way you should be wearing it while sitting.

Steph nodded and we stood up.

Sara: Have a good rest today. A driver will bring you back. I have arranged for a guide to bring you around the country for these few days. You will be safe.

She turned to look at Steph.

Sara: I know you had a long day and your mind will be confused after what happened today, but I suggest you to put that all those behind you and have more sex during your stay here because if you accept the job, the next time the both of you are together will be 6 months later.

Me: Why meet us here when I am sure that you are not stationed here.

Sara: Good question. You are right, I am not stationed here but because of my schedule, it is more convenient to meet you here. Let the PA knows once you are ready to sign on the document. As you know, he is stationed in Singapore and will be your contact point. Good luck on the job.

She looked at Matthew and nodded. He took out a cheque of 20k with Steph's name on it and handed it to her.

Steph: but we still have not decided.

Sara: well, you already had. But, still, I want you both to think carefully. The job seemed simple but it is not. Your body may be on the line to achieve what you want to get and this mean that having sex with a 3rd party.

She started to walk away but stopped again.

Sara: One last thing, remember not to let anyone know who I am.

With that, she left, leaving Steph and I alone in the room.

Once she was gone, I looked at Steph.

Steph: baby...you know the conditions right?

me: yes.....

Steph: without me for 6 months.... is that ok for you?

me: For you, I'll do anything....

She kissed me on my cheek.

Steph: thank you baby.....

A car came and sent us back to the hotel. That night, for the first time when we made love, the bedside lamps remained switched on.

Old 19-07-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster

That's the last post for the night. Glad you guys liked the story.

PS: to appreciate who Sara is, you need to read my previous works. Else, she would just be someone who appeared randomly in this story.

Old 20-07-2018, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 23
lionox is one of the Best!lionox is one of the Best!lionox is one of the Best!

Thank you bro! New story! Errrr read all your stories but forgot which one(s) Sara appeared in.
Old 20-07-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story ts, more of it will be great.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1