The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 17-08-2020, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1307 / Power: 20
fire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud of
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

JG closed the shop at changi during covid. As for Ada, she moved to another one in Bedok just before the CB, but now no longer working as well. Anyone manage to up Ada? Pm me if convenient. Hopefully she will make another return nxt time.
Old 17-08-2020, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
sammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any kind bro has the contact of a milf (her name shld be Chengcheng or something), good massage, great hdly with nice C boob, She used to operate at the last shop above the pharmacy... Had her twice 2-3 hrs back and didn't get to find her anymore... Pls PM if u have her contact. TQ tq...
Old 17-08-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
bitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyxfactor View Post
Any kind bro has the contact of a milf (her name shld be Chengcheng or something), good massage, great hdly with nice C boob, She used to operate at the last shop above the pharmacy... Had her twice 2-3 hrs back and didn't get to find her anymore... Pls PM if u have her contact. TQ tq...
There is one mp here now always see a milf sitting outside
Old 17-08-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
sammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemee View Post
There is one mp here now always see a milf sitting outside
I reecee few times, saw other Milf at her shop but don't see her around anymore. Was planning to get her contact on my 3rd visit but can't find her anymore...
Old 17-08-2020, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 21
ad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire_element View Post
JG closed the shop at changi during covid. As for Ada, she moved to another one in Bedok just before the CB, but now no longer working as well. Anyone manage to up Ada? Pm me if convenient. Hopefully she will make another return nxt time.
u meant thelocal malay girl ada?
Old 18-08-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleAce View Post
The rest if you never tips them they will give you lousy massage or show you their attitude on your next visit.
Oh. But they ask high?
Old 19-08-2020, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I text Ada but no reply
Old 19-08-2020, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
ahkhoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahkhoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Been trying to convince Ada to let me up her when she was still in SG but never been sucessful... even kissing her on the lips was a challenge 😭 maybe i not Andy Lau 🤷‍♂️ Perhaps some other bros were successful in one way or another...
Old 22-08-2020, 04:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
phyton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know any MP at Tanjong Pagar or Chinatown can PM me? Would love to hear your recommendations
Old 22-08-2020, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 15
DKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to all

Found one at cir******* rd. Cheap n massage not too bad. Age around 20+ i think. Wechat: Xiaoqiqi612321
Old 22-08-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
Jadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKSB View Post
Found one at cir******* rd. Cheap n massage not too bad. Age around 20+ i think. Wechat: Xiaoqiqi612321
I got her contact recently, have you tried her?
Old 22-08-2020, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 11
sofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkhoon View Post
Been trying to convince Ada to let me up her when she was still in SG but never been sucessful... even kissing her on the lips was a challenge 😭 maybe i not Andy Lau 🤷‍♂️ Perhaps some other bros were successful in one way or another...
All the MLs at JG (and later Changi Rd) very hard to get anything more than a clothed roam.
Old 23-08-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 15
DKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadononthemove View Post
I got her contact recently, have you tried her?

Yup. Value for $$$$$
Old 23-08-2020, 07:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
Jadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yup. Value for $$$$$
Thanks bro
Old 23-08-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Seems not bad got a few there and tried one. But quite money faced.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1