The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2013, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Re: Top 5 Princess of Petain

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
wa gilf? zhun bo? are there ladies there beyond 40years old?
Try cloud h24, gilf but got ppl q-ing
Old 11-06-2013, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
jarredravi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She today around
Old 11-06-2013, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Arcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I got to admit that Nikki is surely on my list for the top 5 princesses. She speaks in a girly manner, is quite pretty and what i really like is that she smells very good. I especially love it when i am hugging her in missionary and get to smell her sensual perfume. Makes me hard and on my way
Old 12-06-2013, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 16
joeytan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoeytan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoeytan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For me. Cookie and kico no need introduction.
Pat super well maintain for her age(reaching 50 in a few years) personally I have a soft spot for her even though she is old enough to be my mother.
Nikki is pretty, slightly bah bah. She rarely get mentioned and always quite free.
H2 Michelle is like a ghost. I only managed to get her twice...
Jolene is pretty and nice figure after she started YouTube exercising.( still dead fish)

Candy also quite pretty, Lily also chio, Bao Er must be the most worth cat 30.
Normally I go for Pat, kico, cookie, Nikk in that order see who free first. All not free then walk around see candy, lily, Joyce, Jolene, carol, xue Er, Bao Er,
Old 12-06-2013, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 15
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticbear View Post
I got to admit that Nikki is surely on my list for the top 5 princesses. She speaks in a girly manner, is quite pretty and what i really like is that she smells very good. I especially love it when i am hugging her in missionary and get to smell her sensual perfume. Makes me hard and on my way
if only she had been nicer to me on my first visit......have to let her go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeytan View Post
For me. Cookie and kico no need introduction.
Pat super well maintain for her age(reaching 50 in a few years) personally I have a soft spot for her even though she is old enough to be my mother.
Nikki is pretty, slightly bah bah. She rarely get mentioned and always quite free.
H2 Michelle is like a ghost. I only managed to get her twice...
Jolene is pretty and nice figure after she started YouTube exercising.( still dead fish)

Candy also quite pretty, Lily also chio, Bao Er must be the most worth cat 30.
Normally I go for Pat, kico, cookie, Nikk in that order see who free first. All not free then walk around see candy, lily, Joyce, Jolene, carol, xue Er, Bao Er,
yesterday I waited outside h2 michelle.......1 hr.....the door never open.
give up go off liao.
the light is on n there is dinner hanging on the door...so she definitely is inside.

chris......she appears knocking off earlier n earlier....2pm close shop.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 12-06-2013, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 12
Alpine18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
if only she had been nicer to me on my first visit......have to let her go.

yesterday I waited outside h2 michelle.......1 hr.....the door never open.
give up go off liao.
the light is on n there is dinner hanging on the door...so she definitely is inside.

chris......she appears knocking off earlier n earlier....2pm close shop.
Bro, you must understand today is what day ma? Chinese dumplings festival you know? Got come & work yet you still complain, next time catch her early in the morning.
Old 12-06-2013, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
staypuff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never thought I'd try but small head rule over big head when I'm nearby and I went straight to try if Cookie's available. Of cos, being so popular her door was closed. Went to Nikki to see if she's also available, but door also closed. So lanlan dunno who to try. But I noticed there was this hot looking curly haired chio by standing beside so went for her instead. Turned outit was none other than h22 Michelle, the service queen. Gotta say, her figure is damn hot man. Great service as well indeed. This is looking to be a highly possible RTF.
Old 12-06-2013, 10:52 PM
Samster

Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine18 View Post
Bro, you must understand today is what day ma? Chinese dumplings festival you know? Got come & work yet you still complain, next time catch her early in the morning.
I know....I went yesterday. tues.

Old 13-06-2013, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
Aserd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAserd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i always go for hue er and michelle , xue er fair and nice boobs and michelle service is uber good , nvr try nikki before though same service as other 2 or diff?
Old 13-06-2013, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 12
hornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aserd View Post
i always go for hue er and michelle , xue er fair and nice boobs and michelle service is uber good , nvr try nikki before though same service as other 2 or diff?
Me too. I always go for xue er and michelle for the same reasons. nikki is a bit chubby for my taste. I prefer slender or petite ladies.
Old 16-06-2013, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
S82H deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

confirmed with cookie, is not her, she said almost look like her, taken from SBF's picture exchange forum
Old 16-06-2013, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
S82H deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 16-06-2013, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S82H View Post

confirmed with cookie, is not her, she said almost look like her, taken from SBF's picture exchange forum
i think some times just keep whatever is on the internet away from the PT chicks.

for some reason....their mood will change when you mentioned internet.

Old 16-06-2013, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Cant see anything?
Old 18-06-2013, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3393 / Power: 18
SEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond repute

Went yesterday about 2.30pm to see see walk walk to all the ang pai there.
want to try cookie but the light always off...
when i go to h16r17 Moon just open the door and i fast legs fast hands slip into her room before 1 uncle.

1st time try Moon, big neh neh, complexion v good, smooth. Was told to laid down the bed with face down, wow different with others, then she start her cat
bath from my back to my ass hole 1 word: Heavenly!!

Then she ask me to lift up my butt in order for her to HDLY with her magic tongue. Shiok!!
After flip over still keep her superb cat bath from top to my 2nd ic. Then i tap her butt n she automatic change to my favourite 69 position. her pink pussy is nicely trim and i give her a wonderful 5 mins of painting

Come to the finale: Missionary with my two hands grab her two nice melons, pinklish nipples some more... Finally have the urge to shoot and i hold her tight and unload my 100 million soldiers...

What a happy man with the money worth spend with a happy ending.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1