The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2013, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 16
Class5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to all
MILFs

Age is catching up, need to pen down my fun before my memories fades off.
Thinking back when I was 20, fresh out from Army, with my low qualification, I could only opt for jobs in Civil industries that pays slightly more than office job.

Joined a Developer as a Site Supervisor and was reporting to a Project Manager (Tony). He was around 60s? Never asked him. He guided me through my work and taught me the procedures of inspections @ work. He was like a father figure to me (though he scolds me very often).

Tony is a drinker and I am not. He would more often than not jio me for his drinking sessions which I dreaded. To me, I was wasting my time sitting in a KTV, PUB, Lounge Bar or whatever places that sells beer / liquor.

First few time, I dragged himself going places like that with him especially when his topics with his kakis and myself are totally of different. Subsequently, I kept giving excuses not to join him. BUT, Tony always insisted that I join him and his kakis.

I didn't know why there and then... was it because they prefer someone of the younger age in their group or was it because the Aunties (kakis) likes to tease me?

Once, we went to a lounge at a Hotel at Steven's Road, I was really tired after work and was forced by Tony to join them again.

WTF.... I really hate it. I was sweating like a PIG after whole day under the sun and now I gotta be a MALE PRO for him and his Aunties (May & Shirley)....

They were chatting happily (some rubbish topics) and I felt bored, went around the Lounge and saw a "Touch Screen" game machine. Guess that this machine could solve my boredom and slotted a dollar coin and climbed onto the high hair and solve my boredom.

As I was engrossed in the game, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw that it was Shirley. Her hands was caressing my shoulders and neck. She told me that she knows that I am tired and hence giving me a free massage..........
Old 25-12-2013, 03:35 PM
Samster

Class5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to all
Re: MILFs

As I was engrossed in the game, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw that it was Shirley. Her hands was caressing my shoulders and neck. She told me that she knows that I am tired and hence giving me a free massage..........

I forgot to add on, May looks in her Late Forties and Shirley looks Early to Mid Forties.

I lost my concentration in the game, I lost to the machine and she giggled. I stood down from the high chair and digged into my pocket for more coins and I discovered that I grew hard @ south pole. Due to her earlier caressing?

In order to avoid anyone noticing that I have a pitched up tent, I shifted my pole to point downwards and towards my left thigh.

Offered the chair to Shirley to play the game but she declined. She told me that she wanted to see me play. So be it... I climbed back onto the chair and played. As the stages increases, the harder the game, Shirley was getting excited and keep cheering me on standing on my left side. She kept using her hand to slap my left thigh in her excitement.

Then she conveniently rested her hand on my thigh, in anticipation for the next wave of slapping.

WTF... it was hard to control... Game exciting, Pole getting excited and started growing....

Fortunately, she removed her hand and placed it around my shoulder.

Then she moved down again! Her hands rested on my pole! The only separation between us is the piece of thin cloth that I called "Trousers".

FUCK.... I blushed and lost the game, restarted another game and acted nothing happened. But its a fact that I am faced with a throbbing pole moving and twitching... To make matter worse... I found out that she did it on purpose!

Her hands started sliding along the length of my pole... I was caught off guard at this and didn't know what to do.

She moved towards my ears and asked me : Comfortable? Do u like it?
Old 25-12-2013, 03:49 PM
Samster

She moved towards my ears and asked me : Comfortable? Do u like it?

I daren't reply but just give a silly smile nodding my head.
I could feel precum leaking out while she was stroking me and told her that we need to move back to seats in case Tony looks for us.

I knew that she and May are preys of Tony. Hence dare not do anything much.

Close to 10pm, Tony called for bill and went hand in hand with May out of lounge leaving me and Shirley. Before Tony went into the lift going "upstairs" to the Hotel room, he told me to drive Shirley home.

I was fed up, I wanted to bathe!!! I need to rest!!!

I live in Potong Pasir and Shirley in Yishun, it was out of the way.

Daren't defy his orders, I lead her to my car and didn't expect something BIG gonna happen big time
Old 25-12-2013, 04:05 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
jj583 jj583 jj583

Sounds good ...
Old 25-12-2013, 05:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

thk for the writing, hv a nice xmas
Old 25-12-2013, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

camping wif rifle
Old 25-12-2013, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

camping....

MORE!!

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 25-12-2013, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Another camper falling in....
Old 25-12-2013, 10:29 PM
Samster

Thanks for the added points everyone!

Daren't defy his orders, I lead her to my car and didn't expect something BIG gonna happen big time.

As I was young and didn't have much saving, only managed to buy a Suzuki Swift (1L). So I led Shirley to the car and being a gentleman, opened the door for her.

My goodness... she took her own sweet time climbing into the car and spread her legs wide open while her right leg was in the car and left leg on the outside. I could see that she was wearing a lacy red underwear.

Another wave of blood rushed south and caused me to slide my hands into my pants and adjusted the slanted pole to a more comfortable position.

I got into the car and wasted no time starting and driving off fast. All the while thinking of the panties and earlier incident in the lounge. Shirley broke the silence by starting to chat with me again.

From normal chat to her broken family (she is a divorcee and a lonely one as she lost trust in men) then moved on to slightly sexual conversation like :

Shirley (S) : U are very hard hor...

Me (M) : Huh? What do u mean?

(S) : Just now in the lounge, I "accidentally" touched something very hard on your left leg.

(M) : Oh, no lah... I put torch light in the pocket. Sometimes need to use. (trying to find excuse to put myself out of it).

(S) : Oh is it? Then show me the torchlight loh...

She placed her hand on my left leg again and started caressing my thigh.

(S) : Where is the torch? Lost huh?

(M) : I placed in the rear of the car when we got in just now...

Shirley then gave me a cheeky smile and told me to slow down the car. Telling me that she is feeling giddy from the liquor effect. I was damn worried that she'll puke in my car and I moved to the extreme left lane and travelled @ 50km/h on the highway..

I told her to lower the seat back and have a nap first and will wake her up when we reach. Instead, she told me that my car feels hard and she rather place her head on my thigh.

Thinking that she is joking, I just ignored her and continue driving.
The very next moment, I saw movement from her and she really moved her head down and rested on my thigh!
Old 25-12-2013, 10:40 PM
Samster

Thinking that she is joking, I just ignored her and continue driving.
The very next moment, I saw movement from her and she really moved her head down and rested on my thigh!

She told me not to disturb her and just concentrate on driving safely.
I was thinking in my mind... how the fuck u expect a guy to drive when u are in such position??!!

The worse part came, she tilted her head towards my groin, breathing out from her mouth, I could feel that my urge to fight against an erection is fruitless. So, I told her :

(M) : Shirley, if you continue blowing hot air at "that direction", I really can't control le.

(S) : Cannot control what?

(M) : My "thing" will stand and it's in fact standing le!!!

(S) : U sure? Unless u show me, otherwise I don't believe.

I was like... what should I do now? Since she wants to play, i'll show her lah! No harm also.

(M) : I driving now, how do u want me to show?

The next moment, I felt her hands touching my groin and trying to locate my zippers! SHIT! This MILF is really daring!

Once she gotten hold of the zipper, she pulled it down... and my underwear was exposed to her. Telling me that since I saw her underwear just now, it's fair that she sees mine too. Oh shit... she saw me peeping at her while she was getting into the car!!
Old 26-12-2013, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story~ setting up camp~
Old 26-12-2013, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 20
gobal100 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergobal100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story well done
Old 26-12-2013, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 20
DarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to all

I m pitching tent too ..

Anyone with > 5 points are welcome to xchange rep points. Please leave your nick and send me a PM so that I can return favour:
Up List:
Nil

Old 26-12-2013, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Xmas story nice driving piles into ground now.
Old 26-12-2013, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

+4 sexiting part cuming upz.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1