The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2007, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute
Exotic Chantoli

First And Foremost, I like to thank Bro TheHappyMondays for his advices and help rendered. Appreciate it, Thank You.

Before I start my FR, wanna say a few things, no offense to all bros out there.
  • One Man’s Meat Is Another Man’s Poison
  • Fallacy of Composition- A truth of one may not be the truth for the other
  • Believe in the spirit of sharing, this is not some promotional gimmick

Last but not least, I wish Bro TheHappyMondays and All Da Bros A Happy, Prosperous N Bonking Chinese New Year. Cheongsters HUAT, HUAT, HUAT!!!!!

Now I shall start my FR
Note: In order to keep this place discreet for the entire bros benefit, I shall reveal the place. Bro's with 25 pts and above, PM for the location.

Exotic Chantoli

I was on my way down for a reunion dinner and realized I was early, so I decided to take walk around the vicinity.

Then I stumble upon this place, went in and I was greeted by this sexy creature, she introduced herself as Crystal. I took a look @ her, her figure rocks. (approx. 36B/C-25-35)

So I decided to get her, but she apologies as she’s currently serving another customer, then I spotted a tiny water-like spot on her cheek. She caught me noticing her cheek and quickly wipe it away. (Kinky~)

She recommended me someone else in the meantime. Since she had created some ‘stirring’ feeling in me, sure, wat the hell, of coz I need my fix. Out came this girl, man, she’s even better than Crystal. Name’s Jade but to me she doesn’t look like a Jade, more like a Blazing Fiery Red Phoenix!!!!

So I took Jade and followed her from behind. I took this opportunity to reece this terrain before I conquer it.

To sum up:

Name: Jade

Looks: 7.5/10

Body: 7.8/10 (approx. 36C-24-36)

B.J: 7.8/10 (She should be called cock-teaser!!)

F.J: 8/10 (There was one time she tremble so bad, it look like fits, i asked her if she's alright, got 'scolded' never see a woman having a Big 'O'....wah it's a first for me.... yup i'm must have a lousy lover until now.....)

Damage:$42(2 Sexxions- 40mins X 2 ) + $80 + $100

RTF: Yup, I was freaking late my reunion dinner, but wat the heck, as long Mr. Willy had a Sextisfying time~!!!

P.S: I was still so horny after a cockblowing sexxion with Jade and wanted more, but she had a appointment fixed in advance, so while waiting, I took Crystal (A FR of her soon), asked her if she was willing to be next victim. Got a pinched from, Notti Boi…. Haha. Then went back to Jade for a good solid bonk!!!

Disclaimer: The FRs here provided for general information only and you should seek professional advice at all times and obtain independent verification of the information and materials contained herein before making any decision based on any such information or materials.

The FRs does not warrant the truth, accuracy, adequacy, completeness or reasonableness of the information and materials contained in or accessed through this thread and expressly disclaims liability for any errors in, or omissions from, such information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory (including but not limited to, warranties of title, merchantability, satisfactory quality, non-infringement of third-party intellectual property rights and fitness for a particular purpose).

In no event shall the FRs be liable to you or any other party for any damages, losses, expenses or costs whatsoever (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits or loss opportunity) arising in connection with your use of this thread, or reliance on any information, materials or services provided at this thread, regardless of the form of action and even if the FRs had been advised as to the possibility of such damages.

Last edited by Glen2712; 08-02-2007 at 08:07 PM.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Exotic Chantoli

Wow bro, are U working in any legal dept.....your print so small like does found in contract lah....Anyway do U consider Crystal and Jade SYT or MILF, could U oso pm me the location...

Adios Mr Cactus
Old 08-02-2007, 08:05 PM
Samster

Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Yo, Bro Sianren aka Mr Catus. no lah....... haha I have PM you in quick time.

Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year to You Bro Sianren~!!! HUAT HUAT HUAT!!!
Old 08-02-2007, 08:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -90 / Power: 0
Jonas21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro can I have the location also?
Old 08-02-2007, 08:20 PM
Samster

Note: In order to keep this place discreet for the entire bros benefit, I shall reveal the place to Bro's with 25 pts and above, PM for the location.

I seek your understanding Bro Jonas21
Old 08-02-2007, 08:34 PM
Samster

FR on Crystal

While waiting for Jade to be available again. I decided to take Crystal.
The moment we went into the room, Crystal asked, wah…. Jade not enough for you meh….. I replied, no lah not enough, just wanted to save some for you…. Lol, kenna a friendly slap from her again… (earlier kenna pinched from her….. later must ‘punished’ her well and thorough)

Name: Crystal

Looks: 7/10 (Fucking Slutty, CFM Milf Look)

Body: 7.5/10 (approx. 36B/C-25-35)

F.J: 7/10 (Went straight to ‘punished’ after a massage cum Mr. Willy’s resting period, raging hormones. ‘Punished’ her with her top on, by just taking off her white legging and looking down @ her low, low, low V neck grey top, and bonking hard and rough (told me that’s the way she like it) was ridiculously erotic for me!!!

Damage: $42 + $100

RTF: After each time watching an episode/trailer of Desperate Housewives, especially Bree, I will look for Crystal.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen2712 View Post
Note: In order to keep this place discreet for the entire bros benefit, I shall reveal the place to Bro's with 25 pts and above, PM for the location.

I seek your understanding Bro Jonas21
Good for U Bro, that the spirit but of course Newbie can oso earn your rank up( My advise to Newbird: Let your feet do more walking and source for new location to share with your FR ....)

Good Luck and HHHHHHHHHHHHHHuat AHHHHHH Mr Cactus
Old 08-02-2007, 09:41 PM
Samster (M)

I not newbie, is just that some ass-hole dunno how use my nick to post and in the end I got zap till left 17 points. Sigh. Already post a thread to appoligse. Dunno will that help.
Old 09-02-2007, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 21
BlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to all

Bro Glen,

This is a very unique disclaimer and I am interested too, please share with me the location.

Thanks a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen2712 View Post

Disclaimer: The FRs here provided for general information only and you should seek professional advice at all times and obtain independent verification of the information and materials contained herein before making any decision based on any such information or materials.......

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Old 09-02-2007, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 21
sextrooper is a Helpful and Caring Samstersextrooper is a Helpful and Caring Samstersextrooper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas21 View Post
I not newbie, is just that some ass-hole dunno how use my nick to post and in the end I got zap till left 17 points. Sigh. Already post a thread to appoligse. Dunno will that help.
Bro Jonas, no worries. I had added 4 pts for you. Now you back with all your rep pwr.

Bro Glen.. pls share & PM me the location if can.. thks in advance.
Old 09-02-2007, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 21
5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light

It seems like another TN - with CFM girls. It will be good if you state their ages.

I doubt there is any young SYTs
Old 09-02-2007, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas21 View Post
bro, i understand what you have gone thru cos I was sabo-ed too!!! changed nick in the end... now i do not log in on common computers anymore.....

Up you with my humble 1 point...
Old 09-02-2007, 12:27 PM
Samster (M)

Thanks Bros for upping me. I do not wish to change my nick, cause been with me too long. So alittle bit se bu de. Really thank you for the points.
Old 09-02-2007, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlurWolfe View Post
Bro Glen,

This is a very unique disclaimer and I am interested too, please share with me the location.

Thanks a lot
Bro BlurWolfe, you've got PM.
Old 09-02-2007, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5stars View Post
It seems like another TN - with CFM girls. It will be good if you state their ages.

I doubt there is any young SYTs
In fact there's a SYT I saw, Name's Star 20 yr old. But i didn't try 'cause craving for 'desperate housewives' and 'firecrackers'. Cheers~!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1