The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 07-11-2012, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 20
ace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Hi guys, i am now in BKK staying at sukhumvit soi 8, just now went out walk walk saw some freelance asking for 2k and some asking for 3k for ST, is the price too high? i never bargain with them, thought the nite still young, might take a walk to Tharmae cafe later to check out... and bro got good recomendation or any price indication for FL at tharmae cafe?
Old 07-11-2012, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace_rc View Post
Hi guys, i am now in BKK staying at sukhumvit soi 8, just now went out walk walk saw some freelance asking for 2k and some asking for 3k for ST, is the price too high? i never bargain with them, thought the nite still young, might take a walk to Tharmae cafe later to check out... and bro got good recomendation or any price indication for FL at tharmae cafe?
2k for ST is quite normal in Sukhum. The only problem is u need to beware of ladyboy!!!!!
Old 08-11-2012, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Eating in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Phnom Penh clearing mines.... but regularly in BKK.
Wa! U really "commando" Liao hor? Hahaha..

I go eat Tom yum will PM u beforehand, see can dum cha yen in Bkk with u or not...

Take care n always wear helmut!!
Old 08-11-2012, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
songsonglah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Last time I stay at this hotel inside Soi 19. Just walk out to main Sukhomvit Road only can see FLs standing by the pavement. From these girls, possible to get 1K for ST. Even those at Thermae also asking for 2k for ST leaw. Worst still, you mention LT only, some don't even bother to nego with you. Now is the beginning of the month and mid week too, may not have very good selection at Thermae.
Old 08-11-2012, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 20
ace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the info, will up u guys one by one
Old 08-11-2012, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
Ultraone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post

The economical and good G-Clubs are further from the city centre of Bangkok.
Eg. Neverland, Sky, Florence, Rao 2, etc.
If you've the tourist mentality then these places are not for you.
The more accessible and commercial ones will be The Pimp, Sherbet, Forte RCA, Exotica, Pegasus, etc.

Haha just skip it.

Yes more cheonging discussions please.
Bro, thanks for your recommendation. I am rather adventurous myself but when you only have a few days in bangkok and with frens who are not so adventurous, it is difficult to search out these places. Somemore without a BKK resident to bring u, with our imperfect thai pronounciation of street name and even with the address written down, the taxi driver most of the time will get lost

Rao2 in chatchujak area will be the easiest to locate, how many models are there in this small club? Neverland and Florence according to some website minimium membership 20k baht for 10 bottles so would not be able to finish the bottles in one holiday trip Even Rao2 min also 5 bottles membership.

Think would visit the Bikini club at sukhumvit soi 12, small club, 3 or 4k baht one bottle
Old 08-11-2012, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
Ultraone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Kop kun mak krap for the info. BTW what r the prices like? I know also depends on material but average?

Long sleeve shirt good quality, 6 and above 1300baht each, normal cotton 900baht each. Less than 6 should be around 1500baht.
Old 08-11-2012, 03:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Boley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,
I hear of this Thermae a lot and walked up and down the soi, where is it exactly.. missed it twice and ended up in Bed *(supper club) lol
Old 08-11-2012, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boley View Post
Hi,
I hear of this Thermae a lot and walked up and down the soi, where is it exactly.. missed it twice and ended up in Bed *(supper club) lol
it's at the basement of ruamchit hotel in the main sukhumvit road between soi 13 and 15 and not at bedsupperclub (soi 11)
Old 08-11-2012, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraone View Post

Rao2 in chatchujak area will be the easiest to locate, how many models are there in this small club?
Raos 2 is not in JJ, instead in Ratchayotin. 1 night about 20 plus gers.
Old 08-11-2012, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of

what does sao sao means?
Old 08-11-2012, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Long sleeve shirt good quality, 6 and above 1300baht each, normal cotton 900baht each. Less than 6 should be around 1500baht.
Thanks for the pricing bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrosiao View Post
what does sao sao means?
Sao- young lady, miss, 小姐
Thais like to use 2 words together for emphasis or to make it sound cuter.
Like "mak mak" (plenty, many) but take note 2nd word is written slightly different in Thai script but since most of us can't read Thai so doesn't really matter.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 08-11-2012, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Thanks for the pricing bro!

Sao- young lady, miss, 小姐
Thais like to use 2 words together for emphasis or to make it sound cuter.
Like "mak mak" (plenty, many) but take note 2nd word is written slightly different in Thai script but since most of us can't read Thai so doesn't really matter.
thanks haha. it's been a long time since i last went to bkk and after searching through this thread it seems that the joints that are open after 2 am now are insomnia,climax,shock and scratch dog right?

which is recommend?

is Spicy still open? had a lot of free pick up there last time
Old 08-11-2012, 02:32 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
2k for ST is quite normal in Sukhum. The only problem is u need to beware of ladyboy!!!!!
I'm more worried about ladyboys molesting and robbing me in Sukhumvit!

Quote:
Somemore without a BKK resident to bring u, with our imperfect thai pronounciation of street name and even with the address written down, the taxi driver most of the time will get lost.
You can engage agent naemlo.
He can show you around in his BMW.
Old 08-11-2012, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Boley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojo View Post
it's at the basement of ruamchit hotel in the main sukhumvit road between soi 13 and 15 and not at bedsupperclub (soi 11)
Thanks Bro Sojo,

I meant I ended up at Bedsupperclub when I could not find Thamae after walking up and down soi 13... will look for this hotel next

Many thanks..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1