The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all
Re: feeling depressed - gonna take a short break

sg men have the reputation of being the no.1 carrots in asia. be more streetsmart like the taiwanese, hongkies. its the other way round, their women work for them.
Old 11-07-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
jookoo96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjookoo96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubuntumytutu View Post
just here to wallow in self pity....

i started chionging last september-ish.

started in dome L first then got more adventurous and stepped into the world of Dome 1 & 3.

Honestly Dome 1 was really eye opening with the level of GFE from some of this girls. During the sessions they will say and do the things to make you really feel like you are their lover.

Long story short, i got hooked by 1, she mentioned she was single and just got out of a relationship, trying to save money to open her own shop and stop this lifestyle... a story many of yall will be familiar with.. So yeah i stupidly believed her and im even ashamed to say i did give her a few grand (fml)

after she went back to thailand i thought we will keep in touch and be all lovey dovey with video calls....

but Nope, first thing she hits me with was some stuff about having to pay off 20k baht car rental fees. sad life. i told her i dont want to transfer her money and stuff. needless to say, after that she messaged me very sporadically and will even go weeks ignoring me

worst part was today. as she wouldnt talk to me anymore i got really desperate to find another channel to communicate with her, so i tried IG, facebook and stuff. what do you know i found her facebook profile and she is already in a 3yr+ plus relationship with a thai guy, celebrating their new years, valentines, and anniversary trips.

honestly after all this im probably gonna take a break from chionging to mature myself emotionally to not fall for the GFE experience anymore, no matter how realistic it may feel at the moment.
Hoping the best for u bro, life goes on.
Old 11-07-2023, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 11
bluelchk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybluelchk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

started in dome L first then got more adventurous and stepped into the world of Dome 1 & 3.

Honestly Dome 1 was really eye opening with the level of GFE from some of this girls. During the sessions they will say and do the things to make you really feel like you are their lover.

Long story short, i got hooked by 1, she mentioned she was single and just got out of a relationship, trying to save money to open her own shop and stop this lifestyle... a story many of yall will be familiar with.. So yeah i stupidly believed her and im even ashamed to say i did give her a few grand (fml)

after she went back to thailand i thought we will keep in touch and be all lovey dovey with video calls....

but Nope, first thing she hits me with was some stuff about having to pay off 20k baht car rental fees. sad life. i told her i dont want to transfer her money and stuff. needless to say, after that she messaged me very sporadically and will even go weeks ignoring me

worst part was today. as she wouldnt talk to me anymore i got really desperate to find another channel to communicate with her, so i tried IG, facebook and stuff. what do you know i found her facebook profile and she is already in a 3yr+ plus relationship with a thai guy, celebrating their new years, valentines, and anniversary trips.

honestly after all this im probably gonna take a break from chionging to mature myself emotionally to not fall for the GFE experience anymore, no matter how realistic it may feel at the moment.
very common story. this one called tuition fees now you know.
Old 11-07-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -78 / Power: 0
sylphyzz has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Rightly this tread is called affairs of the heart. Us men are are driven by our KKJ. Once spermies are out heart and feelings are triggered. Strange is life.

Some more lucky, find partner get married. Then for whatever reason wife no longer cook at home, so start to eat out, same as above.

Wonder what % of married men get regular sex in marriage?

Wonder what % of those who get regular sex, eat out for variety.

Haiz....

Sometimes I think If I was in any other country (say out of Asia) I would be one horny & frustrated fucker.

Feel melancholic.
i'd say % in city area not high rural areas maybe higher
Old 11-07-2023, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 9
shoelace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshoelace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
sg men have the reputation of being the no.1 carrots in asia. be more streetsmart like the taiwanese, hongkies. its the other way round, their women work for them.
agree to certain extent.
Old 12-07-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 9
hafezban deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhafezban deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
you will emerge stronger after going through every such episode in life
just learn from your mistakes. Most people dont. Dont be "most people".
just take a brake bro, looking forward for a bettter one
Old 12-07-2023, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 2
bendadick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hafezban View Post
just take a brake bro, looking forward for a bettter one
whilst we move forward we also must look back reflect and improve ourselves.
Old 14-07-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
onhamotminh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonhamotminh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelchk View Post
very common story. this one called tuition fees now you know.
no one say the tuition fees is so high nowadays
Old 16-07-2023, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
linabubbles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

You chiong for sex or to find love?
From reading the forum so far, i think this forum is not meant for anyone to find love.

U are better off using CMB or tinder
:b
Old 17-07-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
Tituss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

reminder for me to keep my feelings checked.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1