The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of
Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

planning to go down at 2pm. most of them opened?
Old 10-05-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any recommendations for beginners. Saw some earlier in the thread, but the dates were 2018.

Maybe friendlier okt, suitable for virgin I guess. Not exactly virgin, but very very inexperienced due to sexually incompatible partner, perhaps.
Old 11-05-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Any recommendations for beginners. Saw some earlier in the thread, but the dates were 2018.

Maybe friendlier okt, suitable for virgin I guess. Not exactly virgin, but very very inexperienced due to sexually incompatible partner, perhaps.
you can check the various house threads, should be quite up to date, no worries

suggest you read from page 1 of this thread, to get you perked up and ready for your virgin trip

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 11-05-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
3 of them made me lose my mind enough such that I licked and sucked the hell out of their pussays. Maybe at least one of the sessions was after yours bro?

Anyways really really regret didn't really RTF them back then because back then I had this obsession to "rack up the count" and was obsessed to reach "100 bodies" as fast as possible.

Should have just focused on quality instead of quantities...

Wonder how those fine ladies are doing now in 2023....
slow and steady. no rush. if you average 5 bonks a week, 100 body counts is not difficult in half a year. But this will burn a huge hole in your pocket. Unless you bonk Viets and Thais only

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 11-05-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgvisit2 View Post
New here. Will be visiting SG this summer, and would like to experience GL scene. I don't have plan to rent a car, and will be relying on taxi. I assume a cab can take me directly to whichever house I plan to go.

When it's time to leave, what is the best way to get a cab? Can I call a cab to the house to pick me up, or do I have to walk to a main street to hail a cab?

Thanks!
Perhaps you can get the taxi to drop you at the entrance of Geylang Lorong 16, and you do some "house shopping" along Lorong 16, and turn to Lorong 18 and to Lorong 20 to have a feel of the G Air.

Feel the difference between the PRC, Thai and Viets.

I dont think you can manage a few bonks within a few hours, so you may like to revisit the houses

Old 11-05-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
you can check the various house threads, should be quite up to date, no worries

suggest you read from page 1 of this thread, to get you perked up and ready for your virgin trip
Pretty much read this whole thread already. You got recommend some houses for beginners earlier in the thread, I assume it should be alright to start there?

Anyway, great posts and write up here, very very helpful for people like me. Thanks
Old 12-05-2023, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
moremorepls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgvisit2 View Post
New here. Will be visiting SG this summer, and would like to experience GL scene. I don't have plan to rent a car, and will be relying on taxi. I assume a cab can take me directly to whichever house I plan to go.

When it's time to leave, what is the best way to get a cab? Can I call a cab to the house to pick me up, or do I have to walk to a main street to hail a cab?

Thanks!
Nowadays nobody hail cab on street. All use app.

Actually you don't need cab, just use legs walk more fun.
Old 13-05-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 1
Senorita9876 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSenorita9876 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSenorita9876 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSenorita9876 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This is a good guide
Old 13-05-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stephenclz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyoene know which houses will only do CBJ? Are there even houses out there thay strictly stick to CBJ and no BBBJ?
Old 14-05-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenclz View Post
Anyoene know which houses will only do CBJ? Are there even houses out there thay strictly stick to CBJ and no BBBJ?
you can request for the prc viet thai WL to do Capped Blow Job, they will be more than happy I believe.

35 Lorong 16 Viet House, I know they are very strict and all Viet gals do Capped Blow Job.
Old 16-05-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kohjacky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lots of good details
Old 19-05-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Roronoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post

Find someone to go with you it'll be less daunting for first time. I did that for my first time, went with a friend.
Old 19-05-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa View Post
Find someone to go with you it'll be less daunting for first time. I did that for my first time, went with a friend.
Hahah, unfortunately my journey here is pretty on the down low. So, don't have any friends that can know about this
Old 22-05-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 1
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Solid! Thanks Apache!
Old 09-06-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
BlankAcez is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I totally feel you, if only got some friends that are open where I can just jio them want go cheong bo lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1