The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2023, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 1
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Westerhout houses

Wh2 g2. SOUR-YT short specy fair girl with braces. Curvy figure, abit of tummy, a cup.

Utterly terrible. Rabak. Jialat.

Playing Facebook, singing viet songs and watching videos all the way up to the room and inside the room. Had to ask her to shower with me else I would not even have a SOP shower. Kept staring and asked "what, what?". On bed lick 5s, sucked on each ball for 3s, saw something she didn't like on my cock and made a face. Rode lazily with entire bodyweight for 10s. Saw a red long welt on her almost nonexistent a cups, think somebody must have grabbed with all their strength cos of the bad attitude. Needless to say no kiss. Cannot touch boobs cos pain, doggy for 5s pain, at least got super fake moans punctuated with audible yawns. So young but pussy so loose cos she just lying there not even making any effort to tighten up the muscle.

Pound until sweat, cannot take it I also take her tissues to wipe my sweat and then went soft. Asked her to finish by hand job which she did, to her credit, and continued to tug hard even after shooting. After that she Cheong to the shower alone and I was waiting outside for her to finish so I could shower.

I noticed her room was decorated with a lot of branded bags and packages like LV, YSL, etc. with plush toys. Strangely enough she entertained my questions. She was 23 and has only been here 3 months. Seems like a typical millennial that could not be arsed. I told her maybe she should quit and consider doing something else. Not being able to re-enter sg would not be a great loss.
Old 10-06-2023, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the thai house beside PRC Yi Tiao Long and with 4 stars on top of the signboard. i visited once when it first reopened.

girl was pretty, but really communication issue. She refused to let me use my own condom (okomoto 003) and want to use her budget condoms. i understand she scared ppl do funny things to condoms they ownself bring. but i have brand new unopened box.

the bathroom floor is scattered with several used condoms
i super dulan about it.

When i told the OKT on the way out, he laugh and brush it off. since then, never want to go back. everytime i walk past, the OKT try to catcall u to do in
Old 16-06-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster

2038 queue full, went off to buy drink but came back kena missed queue so I left for 1669, saw 2 bigger sized ones and also left. Afternoon in the blazing sun seems to be peak hour! Good WLs all inside room working. No choice, just hantam WH in between cos had to leave soon.

WH43 G12 CAT50
SYT slim A cup. Pleasant looking, room also has those pink light with disco galaxy small green dots (huh?? But ok).

SOP shower, CBJ robotically just go up and down. Cowgirl for 10 seconds and ask to "help". After that flop on the bed like a dead fish. Can suck tits and kiss lips cos she is basically dead. Couldn't be bothered to get her to change to doggy and just pound until shoot. Total time from walking up to finishing; 10 mins. After that showered myself. Asked her if she was tired, she said she worked until 0100h this morning and started at 1000h.

What is up with WH SYTs? Maybe I should stop looking for young ones so far all cannot make it. But it's fifty bucks, what the hell. Free shower, soap and mouthwash.
Old 17-06-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

bcoz its 50bucks so everybody cheong lor...
she seldom sit tank...ap...kena fark all da de...from 10 to 1...
Old 17-06-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

my impression of WH houses is CMI in everything. looks and service.
Old 17-06-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
netmeem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing. Seems that the young girls in this house all got attitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
Wh2 g2. SOUR-YT short specy fair girl with braces. Curvy figure, abit of tummy, a cup.

Utterly terrible. Rabak. Jialat.

Playing Facebook, singing viet songs and watching videos all the way up to the room and inside the room. Had to ask her to shower with me else I would not even have a SOP shower. Kept staring and asked "what, what?". On bed lick 5s, sucked on each ball for 3s, saw something she didn't like on my cock and made a face. Rode lazily with entire bodyweight for 10s. Saw a red long welt on her almost nonexistent a cups, think somebody must have grabbed with all their strength cos of the bad attitude. Needless to say no kiss. Cannot touch boobs cos pain, doggy for 5s pain, at least got super fake moans punctuated with audible yawns. So young but pussy so loose cos she just lying there not even making any effort to tighten up the muscle.

Pound until sweat, cannot take it I also take her tissues to wipe my sweat and then went soft. Asked her to finish by hand job which she did, to her credit, and continued to tug hard even after shooting. After that she Cheong to the shower alone and I was waiting outside for her to finish so I could shower.

I noticed her room was decorated with a lot of branded bags and packages like LV, YSL, etc. with plush toys. Strangely enough she entertained my questions. She was 23 and has only been here 3 months. Seems like a typical millennial that could not be arsed. I told her maybe she should quit and consider doing something else. Not being able to re-enter sg would not be a great loss.
Old 17-06-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Sometimes I think it's just the nature of the business. The youngsters reminds me of millennials in the workplace; abit kena fark (not literally) or kena hard work cannot take it (granted 1000h - 0100h everyday damn siong la). Somemore the OKT is usually boomer and cannot be arsed; you want you work, you don't like you cut card. Somemore it's cat 50/60, they usually have that Vietnam war veteran PTSD look while sitting on the sofa; kena ram upside down and inside out.
Old 18-06-2023, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
my impression of WH houses is CMI in everything. looks and service.
either this or that mostly
once in awhile can find a gem
Old 20-06-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
Weixiaobao1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WH6

first time in geylang, drove around a few times, trying to figure out how it works, but it turns out you just walk in and they are all sitting there fish tank style.

$60 with #19

Randomly picked one that i found attractive 7/10. Big boobs, natural body.

GFE was super low, awkward encounter, didnt seem very interested. 10 sec CBJ then ask me fuck her missionary.

Cant complain much for $60, might go explore again tonight at other houses
Old 27-06-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Any FRs on WH54? Went in saw a few not bad ones
Old 01-07-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Exclamation Re: Westerhout houses

Any recommendations at wh14....like this house cos they have nice rooms with mirrors and some rooms are quite big. Vietnam houses most are bare simply just for fuck sake. Lol
Old 01-07-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Johnnywalker00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Any recommendations at wh14....like this house cos they have nice rooms with mirrors and some rooms are quite big. Vietnam houses most are bare simply just for fuck sake. Lol
Finally someone ask about wh14..
Ok lah, share abit of my experience at wh14.
I have been frequenting this house quite a bit during June.

Personally I felt that the WL’s service is better compared to other house.
G13 - she is pretty popular, the last 3 times I went there to look for her but not available, ended up trying other girls.

Looks - not bad, pretty Thai girl face
Boobs - I think it’s a B, firm and the nipples are not those dark dark kind.
BJ - 8/10 it’s a CBJ, but with her suction, can feel my bro getting blowed. Lol
FJ - 8/10 accommodative and surround sound moaning system sounded real and her pussy is tight and wet after the initial thrustings, manage to make her cum though during that short 30mins.
GFE - Definately got… becareful don’t kena KC ya.
RTF - sure will. Already rtf 3 times..and it’s value for $.
Old 02-07-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
TheInseminator is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Are there any other trans on westerhout apart from Charlene?
Old 03-07-2023, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Any recommendations at wh14....like this house cos they have nice rooms with mirrors and some rooms are quite big.
my experience pre and post covid for this house is just... meh..
nth to shout about...
Old 04-07-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
my experience pre and post covid for this house is just... meh..
nth to shout about...
It's quite popular house and used to have many gems here pre covid. Got 1 very memorable one right before lock down...very sad didn't get to say last good bye lol

Now all seem cmi...housec10 even worse
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1