The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2023, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang PRC scene FRs by iTea

Quote:
Originally Posted by GG6969 View Post
A bit pear shaped from the visit laat week. To me. But it is true there are many balloons out there.
Is she very low in the GFE department?

What do you meant by “many balloons out there”?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-05-2023, 08:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
GG6969 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Is she very low in the GFE department?

What do you meant by “many balloons out there”?
Shapes that will not make my dick balloon for sure. Lol. I mean if i were to compare jia jia 54A and Mandy, Mandy is a bit more pear shape and dark skin. Jia jia is fair, more proportionate but meaty to me. Facewise Mandy is younger while jia jia looks matured. Mandy's angular face is a bit turn off for me, while jia jia thin upper lip definitely did not turn me on either. But since she does not french so it does not really matter. But GFE i will go for Mandy. Jia jia a bit more restriction. No offense bros, just imho. But both i find less commercial than xpg of 2033. Xpg is a bit too commercial and fake. I was soft all the way when i tried her, and close up look of her revealed very dry rough skin and greyish set of teeth.
Old 17-05-2023, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Shapes that will not make my dick balloon for sure. Lol. I mean if i were to compare jia jia 54A and Mandy, Mandy is a bit more pear shape and dark skin. Jia jia is fair, more proportionate but meaty to me. Facewise Mandy is younger while jia jia looks matured. Mandy's angular face is a bit turn off for me, while jia jia thin upper lip definitely did not turn me on either. But since she does not french so it does not really matter. But GFE i will go for Mandy. Jia jia a bit more restriction. No offense bros, just imho. But both i find less commercial than xpg of 2033. Xpg is a bit too commercial and fake. I was soft all the way when i tried her, and close up look of her revealed very dry rough skin and greyish set of teeth.
These days we cannot be too picky afterall it is GL200 standard and not those high class $800 a pop standards. We need to compared Apple with Apple. Otherwise you would “price your own taste” out of the GL market. 😄

BTW, the WL take home only $120-130 out of $180-200 we paid. So we can’t expect much so long their services and looks/physique are decent. Those WLs from 1669 even worse as the shop charges $150 per pop only.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-05-2023, 06:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
These days we cannot be too picky afterall it is GL200 standard and not those high class $800 a pop standards. We need to compared Apple with Apple. Otherwise you would “price your own taste” out of the GL market. ��

BTW, the WL take home only $120-130 out of $180-200 we paid. So we can’t expect much so long their services and looks/physique are decent. Those WLs from 1669 even worse as the shop charges $150 per pop only.
I do agree, but reminiscing the golden period bro. When we have tasted sweet apple, it is a bit hard to accept sour apple. GL used to be better than FL. But now there is more FL gems than GL albeit the inconsistent hygiene in FL.

Last edited by GG6969; 17-05-2023 at 11:00 AM.
Old 17-05-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
I do agree, but reminscing the golden period bro. When we have tasted sweet apple, it is a bit hard to accept sour apple. GL used to bd better than FL. But now there is more FL gems than GL albeit the inconsistent hygiene in FL.
lmao. You mention about FLs gems no see you share man.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 17-05-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
lmao. You mention about FLs gems no see you share man.
I hardly share FR on FLs bro. PM me.
Old 17-05-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 1
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I hardly share FR on FLs bro. PM me.
Can share recommendation? Anyone suitable for less experienced one, can lead the session more? Sorry, I know it's a weird requirement.
Old 17-05-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Can share recommendation? Anyone suitable for less experienced one, can lead the session more? Sorry, I know it's a weird requirement.
That i do not know in rhe FL scene, though i do find Mandy ok in this aspect. Usually for most i do the deed more. I am a sucker for looks and figure.
Old 18-05-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 22
mohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to behold

I recce cat 150 scene early this year based on FR here but i still find the quality questionable lol. I miss the feel of sitting there drink canned cola and looking out girls coming out. Any good recommendation on where to go ? Since now cant butterfly need to find a place wheres theres good selction of not so old , svc not bad and decent looking stocks.
Old 27-05-2023, 08:04 PM
Samster

iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

I haven’t update this place in awhile… will be back soon.

Old 27-05-2023, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That i do not know in rhe FL scene, though i do find Mandy ok in this aspect. Usually for most i do the deed more. I am a sucker for looks and figure.
I also find Mandy good, pretty and nice body. So no complains
Old 10-06-2023, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L20H58 SaSa FR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
FR for SASA L20H58
S$200/60min/1S.

Name 名字 : SA SA. Chinese PRC.

Looks 样貌 : late 20s big face, dyed colour hair, make up on, wear smart casual outfit skirt + wedges heel.

Location 环境 : Geylang L20H58. Mirror Wall View. Clean towel. Friendly OKT + free drinks. Spacious Room.

Shower洗澡: Help to shower + boobs rubbing tease + her signature hand movement balls teasing shower from my back buttock.

Body身材 : curvy meaty body type, 1.60cm+, got bird tattoos back shoulder area.

Headlight 胸部 : C Boobs, nipple areola normal size normal colour, Boobs a little dropping shape.

Catbath 全身漫游 : perform oil rub on my back , plus nipple kissing plus more.

Kissing 接吻: Available. YMMV.

BJ口交: BJ gentle strength, cannot fully DT inside, plus some balls area as well.

FJ有套爱爱: Clean Shaven, No KY lube usage, normal moaning sounds, dirty talks pro, below not tight.

Massage按摩 : NIL.

GFE 女友感: above average GFE.

Overall Experience 整体 : Above Average.

RTF/RTM 回头率: Yes. Rotation List.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :

Pros:
Clean Shaved. ✅
Sex moaning sounds/dirty talk pro. ✅
Cat Bath good. ✅
Shower good. ✅
Able to squirt minor water out. ✅

Cons:
Not SYT. ❌
Not Slim. ❌
Not tight below. ❌
Face is slightly big. ❌
is she still around? she like to take off days more than work days
Old 18-06-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

Xiao Xiao
S$200/60min/1S
Geylang L20H33. Chinese PRC.

Name名字 : Xiao Xiao (L20H33)

Looks 样貌 : Face Mid 20s, Black colour hair shoulder length, small size petite figure, look youngest at her. got a few tattoos arts around body.

Location 环境 : Usual Location. Friendly OKT serve hot drinks/packet drinks.

Body 身材 : Petite small size body, Fair skin colour type, Got a few tattoo arts, got small birth mark.

Headlight 胸部 : B boobs.

Kissing 接吻 : Available.

BJ 口交 : BJ done in fast pace with hands movement involved. Got to give her instructions.

Catbath 全身漫游 : Average SOP.

Abalone 鲍鱼 : Below not shaved.

CFJ有套爱爱: good FJ attitude, allow changing of positions, normal moaning sounds, no KY lube usage.

Massage按摩: -

GFE 女友感: Average.

Overall Experience 整体 : Above Average Experience.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :
Pros:
Good attitude. ✅
Assist me to shower + SOP actions. ✅
Small figure petite size. ✅
Early to Mid 20s face. ✅
A pretty looker from this joint. ✅

Cons:
Not shaved. ❌
Got tattoos. ❌

Last edited by iTea; 23-06-2023 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Update name
Old 18-06-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

Re: L20H58 SaSa FR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerryAirlearn View Post
is she still around? she like to take off days more than work days
See your post history... ha.ha.ha.

Wait for you to find out yourself lor.

Old 02-08-2023, 08:45 AM
Samster

FR for Mi Mi 蜜蜜
L16H69 China PRC
S$150/60min/1S.

Name 名字 : Mi Mi 蜜蜜. Chinese PRC.

Looks 样貌 : Face slightly more aged upon close looks, late 20s to early 30s, from far view looks more attractive, original face with light make up on.

Location 环境 : Usual Location.

Shower洗澡: Automatic assist me to undress shower + shower SOP actions.

Body身材 : slim body type, height 1.63cm, around 44kg, tummy area has visible saggy/winkles. ⚠️

Headlight 胸部 : B enhance boobs.. Small brownish colour nipple.

Catbath 全身漫游 : Full body proper Cat-Bath, plus AR.

Kissing 接吻: Available.

BJ口交: sensual normal BJ, no ice/fire, no BJ oral lube usage, spray some mouth washer cleanse.

FJ有套爱爱: Below not shaved busy hair, no KY lube usage, normal sex moaning sounds good attitude and accommodating.

Massage按摩 : simple massage relaxing provided as well.

GFE 女友感: Above Average GFE experience.

Overall Experience 整体 : Above Average.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :

Pros:
Slim body. ✅
Hard working services provided. ✅
Good attitude. ✅
Simple Massage provide. ✅
Kiss available. ✅

Cons:
Below not shaved. ❌