The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2023, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 1
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerryAirlearn View Post
if you intend to fuck thai/viet, weekends and PH is most crowded cuz foreign workers all fall in.

if you go for china $200, i find that weekday from lunch time to late afternoon is peak period.
Evening after work also, alot of taokay Porsche, BMW, Merc all parking outside PRC house, only left those less desirable ones on the sofa.
Old 10-06-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Day time vs night time

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
Evening after work also, alot of taokay Porsche, BMW, Merc all parking outside PRC house, only left those less desirable ones on the sofa.
yup even those driving big fancy cars come for legal $200. i wonder who are the roberts dumping $2k for local prostitutes?
Old 10-06-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerryAirlearn View Post
yup even those driving big fancy cars come for legal $200. i wonder who are the roberts dumping $2k for local prostitutes?
Those who visit legal $200 are the rich towkays & businessmen who drives fancy cars

Those that splurge $1-2k on local FLs are their spoilt brat sons, i.e. ASKs

actual rich men goes for value cos they know money is hard earned. ASK anyhow spend cos it's daddy money
Old 10-06-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 1
Sabxteur is a name known to allSabxteur is a name known to allSabxteur is a name known to allSabxteur is a name known to allSabxteur is a name known to allSabxteur is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corlick View Post
I've only been able to patronise during day time like when they just open shop. Am wondering how's the quality of girls in daytime vs night time? I see there's quite a number of girls working already in the day.

But is night time more, and is it more bustling, busy, have to queue up? Are the more popular and chio ones work at home too?
I tried both day and night time, day time the ladies will be more energetic compared to at night, by the time you visit, probably they are already half drained.....
Old 11-06-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
Sometimes OKTs seem to hide some of their gals from open views on the sofa if those gals are too AngPai

In 2015, I had Rong Rong in 1606, and she was not one of the gals sitting on the sofa but she showed up from outside entering the house. But then again that time I already contacted Ah Yap beforehand to "chope" Rong Rong for me at a certain time so maybe that's Ah Yap's goodwill to me (Thanks Ah Yap best OKT of all time)

But I also had another experience when I had Chu Chu in 1654a, this time I just walked in and asked for Chu Chu. OKTs asked me to wait on the sofa watching CCTV with other bros on telly, then after a while, Chu Chu entered the house from outside and OKT and Chu CHu beckoned me to go to the room

Then after the session, Chu Chu once again left the house to God knows where. I didn't see where she was heading to as I was sitting down again on the sofa to collect myself after my massively draining war with Chu Chu. If I am not wrong 1654a don't accept outcalls yea? So strange that Chu CHu was kept from the house and sofa.

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Old 11-06-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 1
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
Sometimes OKTs seem to hide some of their gals from open views on the sofa if those gals are too AngPai

In 2015, I had Rong Rong in 1606, and she was not one of the gals sitting on the sofa but she showed up from outside entering the house. But then again that time I already contacted Ah Yap beforehand to "chope" Rong Rong for me at a certain time so maybe that's Ah Yap's goodwill to me (Thanks Ah Yap best OKT of all time)

But I also had another experience when I had Chu Chu in 1654a, this time I just walked in and asked for Chu Chu. OKTs asked me to wait on the sofa watching CCTV with other bros on telly, then after a while, Chu Chu entered the house from outside and OKT and Chu CHu beckoned me to go to the room

Then after the session, Chu Chu once again left the house to God knows where. I didn't see where she was heading to as I was sitting down again on the sofa to collect myself after my massively draining war with Chu Chu. If I am not wrong 1654a don't accept outcalls yea? So strange that Chu CHu was kept from the house and sofa.
Interesting, like that I should go in the morning during opening hours to view lineup first. I only saw it during that time.
Old 17-04-2024, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ulala1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it will be the same day time or night time. the most important thing is the early hour she starts working that day so that I am the first customer she gives her energy to haha
Old Yesterday, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xbcqmxka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

night or day I think it's the same. but if it's shift change then you might be the first customer
Old Yesterday, 05:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Chrisk456 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

No difference. Yes they might be more tired in the evening due to customers the girl already served but get this. Service and gfe level varies with every customer. The level of service and gfe depends on every house and every girl, common belief is when its evening they might have less service due to fatigue which is true.. sometimes when you pay for more session you'll have better service (per my experience) also there are houses that service is their signature especially in viet houses. Gfe levels depend on your chemistry with her sometimes the looks and hygiene.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1