The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old 31-05-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 770 / Power: 16
luckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
No not fei fei, she is much much better than fei fei, worlds apart and different class. Cant say her name here, but I can pm u.
Hi Bro
Can pm?
Old 31-05-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Dodo12345 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Yes I just get turned on by girls with strong legs esp muscular calves when they wear heels it accentuates the contours, and they trained well, riding will be damn power, will strong legs they can u know kum lan just woman on men up down up down basically fuck me and get ride long in different positions.

Squirting..hahaha tastes very nice umami kinda taste sour salty sweet very nice hard to describe tastes so good have to try yourself.
Bro can pm contact? Thanks
Old 31-05-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
gogoholiday deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygogoholiday deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Hahaha Bro, you asked the right person, I like my fave Dongbei ML as she not only does good legit massage but she also very horny and wet and always squirts when I paint her and fj her. She is really like a nymph looks very sultry and exotic a bit like Kpop star Luna, her massage also very unique Korean style Juagen , can speak Korean as she worked as Anma in Seoul before. Her location as very nice, high end spa. Feel free to PM me for help
TGIF!! Time for me to find her again after a hectic long boring week.. lusting for her voluptuos feminine curvy well toned body, butt and busty 34C boobs, slight muscular legs which I love , figure better than Koreans, can ride very well and wild as she got very strong legs and flexible too spread eagle and spread legs like gymnast, got a horny fierce look like she gonna kick me in the nuts and smash my balls type, Korean girls just dont have that wild vibe, only Dongbei girls like her can do that. I like play SM with her and she really turn me on..which makes me fuck her harder tada..squirting comes like 久旱逢甘霖。。I love it when she squirts when I paint and I drink it, like drinking free flow premium craft Makgeolli..oh my speaking of that the weather very hot and dry like drought..need an intense work out with her to let off steam..
Hi bro, can pm contact?
Old 06-06-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future
Re: Squirting recommendation

All pms sent and replied, fellow bro feel free to reach out to me for help.
One thing about squirting is really need some skill, and penis must be big enough too. I think maybe need to hit the G spot.
Some say squirt is womens cum, at first I though they pee but its not. Chinese is callled 淫水, not familiar with women stuff but I guess women do have cum or pre cum juice. No wonder some even if dont squirt when I paint them I can taste something very complex, like sour yet salty and even sweet. No wonder some bros like painting so much, I like it too. My prerequisite for fj is much have painting, without painting is like fine dining without alcohol, incomplete and may as well dont do.
In the past I used to freq one fl in geylang always squirt and full of juice but her tourits visa expired and she went JB to work. Lucky I got my fave ML in fort canning area. One good thing about MLs is they dont leave so fast as they usually 2 yr WP, tourist visa just 1-2 months only. Still hunting for more squirters..will try wawa next time, she sounds good, same dome as this.
Old 10-06-2023, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 20
eugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond repute

good morning all,squirting esther is back from her holidays and starting work today,those who have been waiting for her return pls ctc her now..

please PM me after you up my points..

give me some time to return favour..thanks all
Old 10-06-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
gogoholiday deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygogoholiday deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenetan80 View Post
good morning all,squirting esther is back from her holidays and starting work today,those who have been waiting for her return pls ctc her now..
Hi bro, would you mind to pm Esther contact? Thank you
Old 11-06-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 19
Gaultier06 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGaultier06 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGaultier06 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
One thing about squirting is really need some skill, and penis must be big enough too. I think maybe need to hit the G spot.
Some say squirt is womens cum, at first I though they pee but its not. Chinese is callled 淫水, not familiar with women stuff but I guess women do have cum or pre cum juice. No wonder some even if dont squirt when I paint them I can taste something very complex, like sour yet salty and even sweet. No wonder some bros like painting so much, I like it too. My prerequisite for fj is much have painting, without painting is like fine dining without alcohol, incomplete and may as well dont do.
In the past I used to freq one fl in geylang always squirt and full of juice but her tourits visa expired and she went JB to work. Lucky I got my fave ML in fort canning area. One good thing about MLs is they dont leave so fast as they usually 2 yr WP, tourist visa just 1-2 months only. Still hunting for more squirters..will try wawa next time, she sounds good, same dome as this.
Can share the contact in fort canning area? As well the JB one?
Old 12-06-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

eugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond repute

raining,very good for a release..happy monday

Old 12-06-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
princeace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of light

Can share esther contact pls. Keen to try a squrter
Old 12-06-2023, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 15
Enacts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEnacts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEnacts is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The fort canning babe can squirt?

Quote:
Old 12-06-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
elvin9965 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Yes I just get turned on by girls with strong legs esp muscular calves when they wear heels it accentuates the contours, and they trained well, riding will be damn power, will strong legs they can u know kum lan just woman on men up down up down basically fuck me and get ride long in different positions.

Squirting..hahaha tastes very nice umami kinda taste sour salty sweet very nice hard to describe tastes so good have to try yourself.

Can pm to me
Old 13-06-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enacts View Post
The fort canning babe can squirt?
Yes, but only of you bang her hard and skilfully hit her G spot. Either that or paint deep enough. but bang her hard is easier, for me I paint not always get that free pint of beer, always must fuck her hard then can she really horny until 欠干 kiam gan and very good and kam lan, I noticed babes who squirt are damn fucking horny, its like their sexual organs and body are too robust
Old 14-06-2023, 10:29 AM
Samster

upz upz upz for the squirters..

Old 14-06-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 1
Yuayua78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I wish there were more squirters though, haha the usual 4-5 currently around all tried a few times already.

- Esther
- MM
- TT
- clarke quay dongbei ML

Any Bros can PM share with me some hidden gems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenetan80 View Post
upz upz upz for the squirters..
Old 15-06-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
916ynaes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro can you share contact TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1