The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 10-06-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
nauwst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Yesterday was peeing at a toilet in a remote shopping location while collecting food delivery , when a guy entered and came to stand beside my urinal. I thought it was weirdly close since the rest of urinals were empty. When my pee was ending, he took out his ipad and started looking through some pics. I took a look, and it was pics of him with a very pretty, fair skinned and long haired young girl, seems to be his gf as he was scrolling through many pics of them together doing eating, shopping etc. Then he scrolled to a video and these turned out to be the same girl sleeping fully naked on a bed, and her super fair skinned C cup boobs, with very little natural pussy hair, was in high res full view. I shocked a bit, but he started rubbing his dick, while tilting the ipad towards me for a better look. After staring at her face (those super young, sure come type), I also started rubbing mine while staring at her face, boobs and pussy. Then he scrolled to a next video of her showering and soaping herself with soap, looks like they showering together. Once she started soaping her boobs, I came hard, and then quickly left. It was a crazy day, but that was the prettiest local gal I've seen in a while.
Old 10-06-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute

school holidays never fail to disappoint.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nauwst View Post
Yesterday was peeing at a toilet in a remote shopping location while collecting food delivery , when a guy entered and came to stand beside my urinal. I thought it was weirdly close since the rest of urinals were empty. When my pee was ending, he took out his ipad and started looking through some pics. I took a look, and it was pics of him with a very pretty, fair skinned and long haired young girl, seems to be his gf as he was scrolling through many pics of them together doing eating, shopping etc. Then he scrolled to a video and these turned out to be the same girl sleeping fully naked on a bed, and her super fair skinned C cup boobs, with very little natural pussy hair, was in high res full view. I shocked a bit, but he started rubbing his dick, while tilting the ipad towards me for a better look. After staring at her face (those super young, sure come type), I also started rubbing mine while staring at her face, boobs and pussy. Then he scrolled to a next video of her showering and soaping herself with soap, looks like they showering together. Once she started soaping her boobs, I came hard, and then quickly left. It was a crazy day, but that was the prettiest local gal I've seen in a while.
Old 10-06-2023, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Quote:
Super!!! Wat he wat to pcc tog with u ? But good sharing of his gf ... nice dude
Old 11-06-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
Super!!! Wat he wat to pcc tog with u ? But good sharing of his gf ... nice dude
Never seen this type of things before, wonder what makes him do that
Old 11-06-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 16
Nodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to all

Quote:
Maybe the toilet got no people. But if it's me confirm very uncomfortable. You get excited from the person phone's content next to you, but the person is excited with your KKJ and seeing it enlarge and spurt out. 🤣

I ever see one guy not local. Video call while peeing at the urinal. The wife have the whole view of other who is peeing next to each other.
Old 11-06-2023, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future

Anyone using the Gleeden app?

I bought credit and texted a few. I am not getting any views or replies. Is there any settings or ladies need credit to reply?
Old 11-06-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodbody View Post

I ever see one guy not local. Video call while peeing at the urinal. The wife have the whole view of other who is peeing next to each other.
But the gal's face ... kan sibei pretty, and boobs super big also, much bigger and fairer than my wife's. See oredi dun care just shoot first .. until now I still rem her face siol ..
Old 12-06-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But the gal's face ... kan sibei pretty, and boobs super big also, much bigger and fairer than my wife's. See oredi dun care just shoot first .. until now I still rem her face siol ..
U should ask him to send u the vid or at least post here. 😆
Old 13-06-2023, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
school holidays never fail to disappoint.
let's just enjoy while it last
Old 13-06-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
iJiakMai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bully View Post
U should ask him to send u the vid or at least post here. 😆
Or ask him if they want a watcher
Old 15-06-2023, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 16
bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!

Quote:
tats so werid
Old 16-06-2023, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yesterday was peeing at a toilet in a remote shopping location ....
.. Once she started soaping her boobs, I came hard, and then quickly left. It was a crazy day, but that was the prettiest local gal I've seen in a while.
You shot your load at that guy?

He in turn shoot back at you and you both left the toilet spent but happy?

Why you so like dat?
Old 16-06-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
Would like to share a pic of Hy inserting 3 fingers into her pussy while sitting at her desk in office , during office hours . Of cos office full of ppl at that time .
But cant seem to upload !
Old 18-06-2023, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Nowadays, it is typical for husbands and wives to engage in separate activities.
Old 18-06-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 19
nemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Wah, I also want leh, which shopping centre is this ? I dropped you a PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1