The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 18
kooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to behold
Re: Massage near Farrer Park MRT

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiddi View Post
Manage to find time to visit the shop at Norris Road. A bit far as had to walk 10 mins from MRT.

opted for Berry as can see she looks nearer to her picture on FB. walked behind her as she guided me to the shower facility and can see her slender legs and round butt from behind. not bad.

The massage was good surprisingly. ample strength and hit the right spots. The GQ part was pretty standard. good to switch around for a different feel as long as can get along with the ML.
hi bro, pm you for contacts
Old 16-05-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 20
quiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
Berry used to work for a joint at Eastwood (Bedok), hence she is experienced in giving good massage. She has sizeable bosoms, just like her good friend : Dolly.
Wonder if she do 4 hands with dolly...
Old 17-05-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 7
PatrickPeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Passed by one seemingly newly opened spa within walking distance from Farrer Park MRT station. Just walked in to try (since dun noe anyone), nice ambience, paid $60 for entrance and was assigned a matured MILF. Not young but pleasant looking enough. Massage is not bad - enough strength and knows her stuff. Towards the end, GQ asked - standard pricing; allows roaming, zhut zhut her B boobs, natural with small pinkish nipples. Saw a few other MLs while walking out. Will return to try others as and when I am around that area.
Old 17-05-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Charles420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickPeh View Post
Passed by one seemingly newly opened spa within walking distance from Farrer Park MRT station. Just walked in to try (since dun noe anyone), nice ambience, paid $60 for entrance and was assigned a matured MILF. Not young but pleasant looking enough. Massage is not bad - enough strength and knows her stuff. Towards the end, GQ asked - standard pricing; allows roaming, zhut zhut her B boobs, natural with small pinkish nipples. Saw a few other MLs while walking out. Will return to try others as and when I am around that area.
Bro, sound good, can share Tia
Old 22-05-2023, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Discover another new HC near Farrer Park MRT

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 31-05-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 0
Estacadoxiv is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEstacadoxiv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
If you are referring to M _ _ _ y, yes she is very pretty and slim.
But it seems to be modus operandi for the MLs at that joint to charge a top-up of 100 for HJ (SN is not much helpful).
When you add up the entrance fee and top fee, the total amount can allow you to have massage, BBBJ and FJ elsewhere at 150 all-in, and still have change to spare.
Or at least a top-up of 100 would allow one to get BBBJ+CIM elsewhere.

Anyway, the market is big enough to cater to different needs and different pockets.
Is it true that KS TCM is closed now?
Old 03-06-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
JTANWL is Cool - loads of Potential
Anyone try out the spa at 58a Desker Road?
Old 03-06-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 537 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTANWL View Post
Anyone try out the spa at 58a Desker Road?
I believe many would have tried. One of the ML who has big assets is based there.
Hope that this thread will not get deleted, because some people seem paranoid whenever terms like "big boobs", "big assets" are mentioned.
Old 03-06-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
I believe many would have tried. One of the ML who has big assets is based there.
Hope that this thread will not get deleted, because some people seem paranoid whenever terms like "big boobs", "big assets" are mentioned.
So did anyone try out JJ in that spa

She look hot
Old 03-06-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Anyone try out JJ in that spa

She look hot
Old 09-06-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 18
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Big Thank you to OldUncle, a true gentleman who replied and shared this gem within 24 hours of my private message to him. OldUncle’s description is true and accurate. Xiao Y staying in the Farer Park area, has attractive looks and a lovely and very clean body. Her shaved armpits look delicious, and her fairly tight south area (not shaved) is clean with no smell and has very tasty juices. I think the boobs are man-made, and very well done. Enjoyed her thorough shower together with me, BBJ, sweet smile, a few soft kisses on the lips. Not a time watcher, sweet and polite disposition, very reasonable pricing. Thank you again OldUncle! Much appreciated
Old 11-06-2023, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 18
Leeds2006 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeeds2006 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Big Thank you to OldUncle, a true gentleman who replied and shared this gem within 24 hours of my private message to him. OldUncle’s description is true and accurate. Xiao Y staying in the Farer Park area, has attractive looks and a lovely and very clean body. Her shaved armpits look delicious, and her fairly tight south area (not shaved) is clean with no smell and has very tasty juices. I think the boobs are man-made, and very well done. Enjoyed her thorough shower together with me, BBJ, sweet smile, a few soft kisses on the lips. Not a time watcher, sweet and polite disposition, very reasonable pricing. Thank you again OldUncle! Much appreciated
Thank you OldUncleSg for the contact, and pardon for the late FR but it was indeed a very encounter with XY & the place is very discreet and comfortable and the price is fair for such meetup and the services rendered has nothing to complain at all
Old 11-06-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You referring to G cup Mary? What so worried about big asset?
Old 11-06-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
YellowSnowman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

give it a try
Old 11-06-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 11
kiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Bro care to share contact ? PM me thanks q cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1